Brooke's story or how a big cock changed my life

Awesome story! I like how she's begging for it. Can't wait for more of this.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh, you make me blush reading your story :p But i mean that, it's very fun to read and it captures the mix of desire and hesitation with finally a real female point of view.

Buy now I wanna know how the story continues :D
wild curves ahead....thanks for your feedback!

Rockylane

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART ONE - BEAR

This is the story of how I met Bear. It’s also the story of how he changed my life.

Before I met Bear I was someone else. I thought I knew things about the world. Now I’m another woman entirely.

All this crazy shit with Bear is still happening so who knows where I’ll end up. I’ll just write it down as it comes and post updates when I have them. Try not to bust too fast lol. The best is yet to come.

First off, my name is Brooke. I’m 23. South Florida born and raised. Little beach town north of Miami called Playa Azul. It’s a sweet place - gorgeous white sand beaches, turquoise water, all kinds of resorts and mega vacation mansions. People come from all over the world to spend the winter in Playa Azul.

My parents are pretty well-off. Ok, they’re loaded. My dad is like a big time land developer down here. They have a ton of acres out west - horses, boats, 4-wheelers - the whole nine yards. I lived with them while I was in high school but now I live in a cottage downtown my Dad bought and remodeled. It’s just off Tropical Ave, the main strip with all the bars and shops, so I can pretty much walk or ride my bike when I hang out downtown. If I ever want to go to Miami or the Keys or whatever I have a vintage open-top Jeep Wrangler all rebuilt with a 4-speed on the floor.

I went to FAU for a couple years but nothing really held my interest. I tried Business, Sociology, Marketing. I even tried massage school for a few months. Then I put school on hold and just partied, took trips to Europe, Mexico. My dad was really supportive. He said he did the same thing and wanted me to feel free to explore. About six months ago I came back to town and signed up for bartending school. I guess if I’m gonna go out all the time I might as well get paid for it. It’s pretty chill - all my instructors like me - I met a super cool guy named Ben in my class and we started dating about 3 months ago. He’s sweet and fun for now but definitely not long term. Too passive for me.

So me and the guys. That’s what you’re all here for right? Sitting there, reading this, tugging on your little hog dogs, waiting for me to tell you about who I fuck, how I fuck, what kind of cock I like. Let me give you a picture.

I’m about 5’2”, 105 pounds, sandy brown hair down the middle of my back, usually pretty beachy looking, sandy and tousled. I’m a total Florida beach chick. I get dark really quick in the sun, lots of freckles over my nose and cheeks. Big green eyes. I’m super active outside. Swimming, surfing, beach volleyball. It keeps me in really trim shape. I’m very proud of my body. My tits are small but super perky - the kind that stand right up and say hello. Definitely B cups, so I never have to wear a bra, but my ass is a round bubble. It’s not a big butt - it’s just super round like a thick plum. Probably the quarter Cuban on my mom’s side. I wear little t-shirt dresses to show it off or one-pieces with the ass cut out when I go swimming. I get looks all over town. I love it.

I guess in order to talk about Bear I have to talk about dating Ben. Like I said, I met Ben at bartending school. He was always more or less wasted, a clown, but he made me laugh. Long black hair, skinny, tattoos. We’d go out drinking after class and one night after we were both pretty wasted we made out for like an hour on this park bench downtown. I ended up back at his place - this creaky old two-story house in the Haitian part of town where chickens run all over the streets and you eat mangos right off the trees. I was too drunk to drive so I crashed in his room downstairs.

Before we go any further let me say this - I’m writing this story on LPSG for a reason. I know the kind of stories you want to read here - I’ve been reading them for a long time too before I got up the balls to speak up. I think this story will deliver the things you’re looking for. I wouldn’t share it if it didn’t turn me on. I mean, fuck, it turns me on to write it. I have to jerk off after every chapter. So I hope it turns you on too. It’s got plenty of the most important element - big dick. So stick around.

Anyway - me and Ben. We were both drunk in his room and started getting naked. I knew he wanted to fuck bad because he was rock hard through his jeans. He was totally lit but I figured I could be in charge and make it work. He lifted my black American Apparel dress over my head and I was totally nude in front of him except for my gold body chain hanging between my breasts and around my hips.

You’re so fucking hot, he said.

I laughed. I know guys think I’m hot. I get it. I hate it when they fawn over me. Like, make me feel something interesting. Praise is boring.

I undid his pants and shucked them off. I was very interested in checking out his cock. I like skinny guys because they’re usually packing. It’s one of the first things I look for - nice skin, big dick.

Ben wasn’t bad. About 6”, average, but kinda on the thin side. A little disappointing. Even though I’m on the pill I decided I’d def make him wear a condom so he’d last a while.

I pushed him down on his shitty mattress and rolled the condom on.

I’m on top, I said.

Yeah sure, whatever, said Ben.

I was pretty wet and he slid in easy. Like I said, he was kinda long, but not really enough girth to make me stretch the right way. I worked my hips to make the most of it. He was groaning good. I closed my eyes and thought about this black buck football player I used to suck in high school. I’m outstanding at sucking dick, by the way. I absolutely love milking a nice cock. Goddamn I get all misty thinking about it. He was a senior and I was a Freshman. We’d go off campus together at lunch and park at the top of this parking garage downtown. I’d take him down my throat while he smoked a blunt in the driver’s seat. He was probably 8” and fat like a hog. Fucking good black meat. He’d pet my cunt while I blew him but I never let him fuck me because I was too scared of his dick. I knew he fucked black girls at school but their hips were huge and I thought they were just made to take it. Now that I’m writing this I see how funny it is. So much has changed.

Riding Ben, I worked my clit with one hand and my nipples with the other. I had an orgasm in sight when I felt his dick start to jolt.

Gonna bust, he said.

No no no no, just a few more seconds.

But he was already too far gone, grunting and palming my ass as he spurted into the condom. I didn’t really feel anything. I pulled his dick out and watched it shrivel on his stomach. He passed out with the condom on.

Nice start . We met you. We met Ben. I have a pretty good idea that Ben is the type of man your Daddy said to keep away from....
I'm pretty sure you're the type of girl my momma said to keep away from....
You've set the scene.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART 5 - THE BEST LAID PLANS

I heard the shower come on, water moving in the pipes. Bear was washing up for something. For someone not me.

I don’t know how long I stayed there on the staircase, playing over and over again in my head what I did wrong, what I could have said differently.

What the fuck was I thinking - I got off on his dick once without even seeing it. Why was I being loyal to a tiny cock like Ben in the first place.

Fuck my life.

But really Brooke, begging?

That’s so not like me. I don’t beg. I certainly don’t beg for dick.

But that’s exactly what had happened just seconds ago. Confronted by that phallus I had lost all composure, all dignity, all power.

It took me a minute to even remember who the fuck I was. It was like the sight of Bear’s cock in action had erased my personality.

Good dick will do that.

I took a few deep breathes.

If Bear was going to pass on me I was going to make sure he regretted it. And I was gonna get mine in the meantime.

I managed to pick myself up and get downstairs. Ben’s door was closed and I didn’t knock. There was no returning from what I had witnessed. I had crossed a bridge and there was no going back.

I got outside and felt like I was on another planet. I remember every minute of that ride home. Replaying how Anna had looked fucked to pieces on that big bed. How Bear’s monster had smacked his knee as he walked toward me. How he could crush my skull between his hands if he wanted. It terrified and thrilled me all at once. And even though it made me sick to think about the other girls I knew he was fucking, it also turned me on. Sopping wet again. Thinking about what I almost had. What was almost mine. What I wanted more than anything.

But fuck wishing, hoping and dreaming.

A girl’s got to have a plan.

So that’s what I did. I made a plan.

I ordered the biggest monster cock dildo I could find and I started squatting my ass off. In the gym every day. Squats and lunges. Gains like those Instagram bitches. 256 thousand followers for having a fat ass. That’s how I was gonna be. Fuck Photoshop. The next time he saw me Bear would be begging for a taste.

It makes me laugh to think about my plan now. I was still such a naive little girl. So confident. So proud.

Six months later I would begin to understand. I would learn who held the power.

I would learn that I was the one who would beg, that I was the one who would obey.

But for now I went ahead with my plan.

Dress for the dick you want, amirite.

When my dildo arrived I opened it up and took some measurements.

Nine long and eight around. As advertised. A hefty fucker. My little hand couldn’t even begin to close around it.

I definitely had my work cut out for me.

The biggest cock I’d ever fucked was this guy who I dated for a while right when I started college. He was about 7” long, 5” of girth. Not the biggest dick I’d ever seen (or even the biggest dick I’d sucked lol) but the biggest one I ever put inside me. Not too big and not too small. I thought it was just perfect.

His name was Jordan and we had a blast together. His cock felt great and could def get me off. I wouldn’t have an orgasm every time we had sex, probably about half the time, enough to keep me coming back for more. Too bad he cheated on me every chance he got.

So long Jordan.

Now I was facing Bear. And from everything I’d seen and felt he was twice Jordan’s size. At least.

I didn’t even want to think about what he would do to my poor little pussy.

So first I was going to master this dildo.

My first night with the new toy I set up a section of my bedroom where I could really get down to business and enjoy myself. I draped a nice comforter over the tile and stacked big pillows around the edges to make it feel super cozy. I suction mounted the dildo onto the wall so it was just the right height to hit me from behind when I got down on my hands and knees. Then I set a mirror on the other wall so I could watch myself as I got off.

I lit some candles, turned off the lights and hopped in the shower. Nice and clean and fresh for this fuck. I rubbed my skin with coconut oil until my tan glistened in the candlelight. My muscles were sore from the gym but my curves were starting to fill in already. My ass was definitely more toned, rounder, jutting out further over my thighs. A little slap and it jiggled in the mirror.

Fuck yeah girl. Go get that D.

I wrapped myself in a gold body chain that fell between my tits and over my hips. A pair of black stockings made the ensemble complete.

I thought about Bear watching me prepare myself to give to him. Instant gushing. I rubbed my clit and felt those first red waves of pleasure. My fingers came away sticky. I felt like an offering or a sacrifice. I loved it.

Dangling off the wall my new dildo looked totally obscene. Like some kind of monster tentacle. I gave it a little boing with my finger. It wagged fat and heavy. Then I got down and wrapped my lips around the head, just to see what 8” of girth felt like.

Oh god damn. I could barely get the head in my mouth.

But Anna had swallowed Bear down her throat. How the fuck. Had that French python slut unhinged her jaw?

I couldn’t worry about that now. We all have to start somewhere.

I closed my eyes and lapped at the black cock head, working it past my lips, taking the first couple inches into my mouth. I pulled away and let the saliva trail off my lips. Without even thinking about it I’d slid a hand back between my legs and I could hear the slick suck of my swollen pussy.

I was such a tight little girl and this was such a fat cock. But I had to have it.

I began to fantasize that I was a slave in a harem, that this black dildo was my master’s dick. He’d summoned me here to service him. My body was just a tool for his pleasure.

I turned around and backed my ass up until the head of the cock brushed my pussy lips. On my hands and knees I rubbed myself up and down the tool, feeling the girth against my clit, teasing myself to madness.

I had a waterfall between my legs. Maybe one day it would be Bear.

I thrust back until the dildo started to open me up. I gasped as the head popped in. I rocked against it, feeling stuffed already after like 2 inches. God it was so thick It felt so fucking good.

I tossed my hair over my shoulders and looked at myself in the mirror, my sleek body humping that black pole. Goddamn Brooke you look good, I thought.

I reached back and grabbed my ass, pulled it wider to take more of this cock. I felt my pussy start to stretch as I found a rhythm, fucking the first 3 or 4 inches. It was insane. I started to moan. I’d never been this full of dick. An orgasm was starting in my legs, working its way up to my cunt. I kept thrusting, my pussy dripping. I lay forward and gripped the comforter with both hands, driving my ass back right to the edge of what I could handle.

I started to imagine I was with Bear. I was a little fuck slave and I had to service my master, fuck his massive organ so he could have release.

Oh my fucking goddddddddd, I was whining. Oh my god. Oh fuck meeeeeeee.

I started to come. I’d never had an orgasm like this. My legs and hips went into tiny convulsions like a miniature seizure.

So good. Oh my god so good.

My orgasm opened me wider and the spasms drove me deeper onto the cock.

I watched my progress in the mirror as I took five inches. Six.

The dildo was slick with my juice and the waves kept coming. A tremendous building swell.

I came again and again, falling onto the floor, quivering, gasping.

Still my hips kept rocking, fucking that long ass pole.

Faster and faster. I was squealing now. Squealing loud. My pussy was so open. I felt an explosion building like I’d never felt before.

The room was a mindless blur, the corners melting together. All I could hear were my juices sucking over the shaft.

Then It happened. I lost control. Total system failure.

Every muscle contracted and released as I started to come with my entire body.

I was spraying everywhere and there was nothing I could do. I was paralyzed on my hands and knees, my pussy clenched around the massive dildo.

I’d never squirted before so I had no idea what the fuck to think. Streams of come flowed down my thighs, around my taut ass. I could hear it spattering on the comforter, on the wall.

But I couldn’t move. I couldn’t even see. My pussy was in constant convulsions, skewered on that pole.

And I just kept coming.

I don’t know how much time passed. I felt like I fell through the floor.

When I finally managed to pull my head up I slid forward and the dildo fell out with a sick FWOP.

I lay gasping on the soaked sheets.

I was so dead. So stretched.

How did I do? I wondered.

My new best friend told the story: about 3/4 of the black silicone glistened with come. The last couple inches was pretty dry.

Well fuck Brooke. Not bad for a first go.

I admit it, I was proud of myself, but 6 inches wasn’t gonna get me anywhere near satisfied.

And it wasn't going to impress Bear.

I knew I could do better. I would prove it to myself.

And the earth shattering orgasms I’d experienced were motivation enough.

My mind was blurry, hazy as I staggered to my bed.

If that’s what a dildo does to me, what’s Bear’s cock gonna do? Probably have to sign a waiver to ride. Next of kin agreements.

Won’t that be something.

Here lies Brooke, dicked to death.

But wasn’t it marvelous.

And with that, I passed out.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
PART 5 - THE BEST LAID PLANS

I heard the shower come on, water moving in the pipes. Bear was washing up for something. For someone not me.

I don’t know how long I stayed there on the staircase, playing over and over again in my head what I did wrong, what I could have said differently.

What the fuck was I thinking - I got off on his dick once without even seeing it. Why was I being loyal to a tiny cock like Ben in the first place.

Fuck my life.

But really Brooke, begging?

That’s so not like me. I don’t beg. I certainly don’t beg for dick.

But that’s exactly what had happened just seconds ago. Confronted by that phallus I had lost all composure, all dignity, all power.

It took me a minute to even remember who the fuck I was. It was like the sight of Bear’s cock in action had erased my personality.

Good dick will do that.

I took a few deep breathes.

If Bear was going to pass on me I was going to make sure he regretted it. And I was gonna get mine in the meantime.

I managed to pick myself up and get downstairs. Ben’s door was closed and I didn’t knock. There was no returning from what I had witnessed. I had crossed a bridge and there was no going back.

I got outside and felt like I was on another planet. I remember every minute of that ride home. Replaying how Anna had looked fucked to pieces on that big bed. How Bear’s monster had smacked his knee as he walked toward me. How he could crush my skull between his hands if he wanted. It terrified and thrilled me all at once. And even though it made me sick to think about the other girls I knew he was fucking, it also turned me on. Sopping wet again. Thinking about what I almost had. What was almost mine. What I wanted more than anything.

But fuck wishing, hoping and dreaming.

A girl’s got to have a plan.

So that’s what I did. I made a plan.

I ordered the biggest monster cock dildo I could find and I started squatting my ass off. In the gym every day. Squats and lunges. Gains like those Instagram bitches. 256 thousand followers for having a fat ass. That’s how I was gonna be. Fuck Photoshop. The next time he saw me Bear would be begging for a taste.

It makes me laugh to think about my plan now. I was still such a naive little girl. So confident. So proud.

Six months later I would begin to understand. I would learn who held the power.

I would learn that I was the one who would beg, that I was the one who would obey.

But for now I went ahead with my plan.

Dress for the dick you want, amirite.

When my dildo arrived I opened it up and took some measurements.

Nine long and eight around. As advertised. A hefty fucker. My little hand couldn’t even begin to close around it.

I definitely had my work cut out for me.

The biggest cock I’d ever fucked was this guy who I dated for a while right when I started college. He was about 7” long, 5” of girth. Not the biggest dick I’d ever seen (or even the biggest dick I’d sucked lol) but the biggest one I ever put inside me. Not too big and not too small. I thought it was just perfect.

His name was Jordan and we had a blast together. His cock felt great and could def get me off. I wouldn’t have an orgasm every time we had sex, probably about half the time, enough to keep me coming back for more. Too bad he cheated on me every chance he got.

So long Jordan.

Now I was facing Bear. And from everything I’d seen and felt he was twice Jordan’s size. At least.

I didn’t even want to think about what he would do to my poor little pussy.

So first I was going to master this dildo.

My first night with the new toy I set up a section of my bedroom where I could really get down to business and enjoy myself. I draped a nice comforter over the tile and stacked big pillows around the edges to make it feel super cozy. I suction mounted the dildo onto the wall so it was just the right height to hit me from behind when I got down on my hands and knees. Then I set a mirror on the other wall so I could watch myself as I got off.

I lit some candles, turned off the lights and hopped in the shower. Nice and clean and fresh for this fuck. I rubbed my skin with coconut oil until my tan glistened in the candlelight. My muscles were sore from the gym but my curves were starting to fill in already. My ass was definitely more toned, rounder, jutting out further over my thighs. A little slap and it jiggled in the mirror.

Fuck yeah girl. Go get that D.

I wrapped myself in a gold body chain that fell between my tits and over my hips. A pair of black stockings made the ensemble complete.

I thought about Bear watching me prepare myself to give to him. Instant gushing. I rubbed my clit and felt those first red waves of pleasure. My fingers came away sticky. I felt like an offering or a sacrifice. I loved it.

Dangling off the wall my new dildo looked totally obscene. Like some kind of monster tentacle. I gave it a little boing with my finger. It wagged fat and heavy. Then I got down and wrapped my lips around the head, just to see what 8” of girth felt like.

Oh god damn. I could barely get the head in my mouth.

But Anna had swallowed Bear down her throat. How the fuck. Had that French python slut unhinged her jaw?

I couldn’t worry about that now. We all have to start somewhere.

I closed my eyes and lapped at the black cock head, working it past my lips, taking the first couple inches into my mouth. I pulled away and let the saliva trail off my lips. Without even thinking about it I’d slid a hand back between my legs and I could hear the slick suck of my swollen pussy.

I was such a tight little girl and this was such a fat cock. But I had to have it.

I began to fantasize that I was a slave in a harem, that this black dildo was my master’s dick. He’d summoned me here to service him. My body was just a tool for his pleasure.

I turned around and backed my ass up until the head of the cock brushed my pussy lips. On my hands and knees I rubbed myself up and down the tool, feeling the girth against my clit, teasing myself to madness.

I had a waterfall between my legs. Maybe one day it would be Bear.

I thrust back until the dildo started to open me up. I gasped as the head popped in. I rocked against it, feeling stuffed already after like 2 inches. God it was so thick It felt so fucking good.

I tossed my hair over my shoulders and looked at myself in the mirror, my sleek body humping that black pole. Goddamn Brooke you look good, I thought.

I reached back and grabbed my ass, pulled it wider to take more of this cock. I felt my pussy start to stretch as I found a rhythm, fucking the first 3 or 4 inches. It was insane. I started to moan. I’d never been this full of dick. An orgasm was starting in my legs, working its way up to my cunt. I kept thrusting, my pussy dripping. I lay forward and gripped the comforter with both hands, driving my ass back right to the edge of what I could handle.

I started to imagine I was with Bear. I was a little fuck slave and I had to service my master, fuck his massive organ so he could have release.

Oh my fucking goddddddddd, I was whining. Oh my god. Oh fuck meeeeeeee.

I started to come. I’d never had an orgasm like this. My legs and hips went into tiny convulsions like a miniature seizure.

So good. Oh my god so good.

My orgasm opened me wider and the spasms drove me deeper onto the cock.

I watched my progress in the mirror as I took five inches. Six.

The dildo was slick with my juice and the waves kept coming. A tremendous building swell.

I came again and again, falling onto the floor, quivering, gasping.

Still my hips kept rocking, fucking that long ass pole.

Faster and faster. I was squealing now. Squealing loud. My pussy was so open. I felt an explosion building like I’d never felt before.

The room was a mindless blur, the corners melting together. All I could hear were my juices sucking over the shaft.

Then It happened. I lost control. Total system failure.

Every muscle contracted and released as I started to come with my entire body.

I was spraying everywhere and there was nothing I could do. I was paralyzed on my hands and knees, my pussy clenched around the massive dildo.

I’d never squirted before so I had no idea what the fuck to think. Streams of come flowed down my thighs, around my taut ass. I could hear it spattering on the comforter, on the wall.

But I couldn’t move. I couldn’t even see. My pussy was in constant convulsions, skewered on that pole.

And I just kept coming.

I don’t know how much time passed. I felt like I fell through the floor.

When I finally managed to pull my head up I slid forward and the dildo fell out with a sick FWOP.

I lay gasping on the soaked sheets.

I was so dead. So stretched.

How did I do? I wondered.

My new best friend told the story: about 3/4 of the black silicone glistened with come. The last couple inches was pretty dry.

Well fuck Brooke. Not bad for a first go.

I admit it, I was proud of myself, but 6 inches wasn’t gonna get me anywhere near satisfied.

And it wasn't going to impress Bear.

I knew I could do better. I would prove it to myself.

And the earth shattering orgasms I’d experienced were motivation enough.

My mind was blurry, hazy as I staggered to my bed.

If that’s what a dildo does to me, what’s Bear’s cock gonna do? Probably have to sign a waiver to ride. Next of kin agreements.

Won’t that be something.

Here lies Brooke, dicked to death.

But wasn’t it marvelous.

And with that, I passed out.

Great writing! Thanks!
Really turns me on!