Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you guys crack me up. good lord. writing takes time. how much time do you wait between seasons of shows that you enjoy? I think GoT goes off the air for like 1.5 years between seasons. Not saying LPSG is HBO but guys - come on - plenty of material on this site to tide you over. It will happen. Brooke will return.
martin.jpeg

SEGA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks homies for all the love! As I said before, I have other writing projects that sometimes take precedent over this for various economic reasons - but FEAR NOT - Brooke will ride again...Bear's pole anyway.

I have a pretty arc planned - some twists and turns getting to the end so, uh, bear with me (puns for days right now) and thank you for your love and patience.
Awesome stories!!!

Reactions: neon_beaches

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART 8 - CUCKOLD INTERLUDE

Hey boys and girls. Brooke here. I'm back. Shit has been crazy for a while now and I'm sorry I haven't had time to write. I wanted to make sure I could properly compose my thoughts. Stuff with Bear has...progressed...I guess you could say. I can't even begin to keep up.

This next part is dedicated to everyone who wrote me and wanted to know, When’s the next chapter coming out?! And I said, When it’s finished motherfuckers. And ya’ll moaned and groaned but I see ya’ll, I hear ya’ll. And I got you.

And before you start bitching - Brooke we want to hear about you and Bear! Are we going to have wait months?! - Let me just stop you and say I have a really killer section coming right on the heels of this one - it's already done and I'll put it up later this week.

I think this interlude will appeal to a lot of you. It was an important part of my development where I learned first hand the power a massive cock can have over men with average (or sad) endowments.

The last time we talked I'd just gotten turned the fuck out by those black studs. Time passed. Months actually. I finished bartending school and landed a gig at the swanky Colony Hotel Beach Club right on the ocean. Sometimes I’d go for a swim and then just walk up the beach and rinse off at the club showers in my bikini and go right into making drinks. I loved flaunting all the work I'd been putting in at the gym. The pool boys always stopped to stare. I was really getting thick in the back and some solid toned thighs. Didn’t take long before I was a fan favorite at the bar. You know how I get down. All the businessmen on vacay from NYC swarmed for happy hour, sliding fifties and hundreds across the bar before I’d even poured. What can I say - I liked the attention. I busted my ass and stacked that cash. Sometimes I even stacked a little extra, like when his guy Clark came in right before close and offered me $500 to get him off in the men’s room.

It was late and the place was empty. I was busy cleaning trying to get home. When I saw Clark come in I honestly sighed and thought, Damn man this dude again. Another middle-aged repressed Vice President of blah blab blah. He’d been in every day that week, totally eye-fucking my body but hadn’t said a word. I decided to just serve him and ignore him to get it over but after a few whiskies he slumped across the bar and totally blew my mind. Like a sad little puppy dog he crinkled up his eyes at me and said, Brooke I can’t take it anymore. I’ve been staring at you all week. You’re all I can think about. I don’t care how you do it. You have to get me off. Please Brooke.

Damn. Not what I expected at all.

I stopped cleaning and took stock of this guy. Rumpled suit and tie. A little soft around the middle, thinning hair, but a heavy Rolex and nice shoes. Kinda cute in a dad way.

Brooke please. I came in here trying to get you alone. I’ll do anything.

I loved hearing him beg. But then when I saw the money I liked it even more. Does that make me a whore? I guess that’s for you to decide. But right then staring at those bills I thought, who the fuck cares - it’s five hundred bucks. I’ll give him a tug in the stall and call it a night.

We were basically alone in the bar. I walked right into the bathroom behind him and locked the door.

We were barely inside before Clark fumbled with his belt, muttering, Oh my God yes I can’t believe this is actually happening.

I decided to play it up for him. I looked into his eyes and licked my lips.

Are you gonna show me that thing Daddy?

His mouth hung open and he nodded, a little drunk, a little sloppy. He unzipped, fumbling in his trousers.

His dick sprang out. Angry and throbbing.

And all of 4 inches.

I tried to stifle a giggle. This poor fucking guy. Acting all proud, exposing himself when his dick was no bigger than my middle finger.

But what happened next really blew me away.

Look at my cock, said Clark. Isn’t it pathetic? It’s awful Brooke. I know it is. I could never please a woman. I accept that. I want you to humiliate me. Jack me off and tell me about the hung studs you fuck.

I saw where this was going. Might actually turn out to be a fun night after all.

I moved in next to Clark and put my mouth against his ear.

You could never get pussy like this with a little baby boy dick like that.

He started to moan, dropping his pants all the way so I could see his tiny quivering balls.

I reached out and caressed the shaft with my fingertips. He was twitching already, about to come in his pants.

You’re so fucking sad Clark. Look at you. About to bust in your pants. How long has it been since your wife let you touch her?

Clark started to whimper. My wife hates me, he said. She won’t have sex with me. She says I disgust her.

You know she’s sucking someone else’s fat cock, I said. Some hung stud is railing her in your bed.

I licked my hand and gripped his thin shaft. He was so small I only needed to pinch his dick with two fingers to jerk it off.

Clark shut his eyes and leaned back against the wall. His pudgy cheeks and flabby jowls flushed red with pleasure.

Tell me about the biggest dick you’ve fucked Brooke. Please tell me.

Oh you want to hear about the man you’ll never be? Oh Clark he’s so fucking big baby. He’s like a fucking ox.

Guhhhhhhhhhh oh god Brooke how big is his dick?

I pulled up an image of Bear in my head. Flopping his massive slab of meat over the bathroom sink. Taking a piss like a hose inches from my face. His uncircumcised shaft swollen up the size of my arm.

More than a foot, I said. Definitely more than a foot.

Clark gasped. That’s impossible.

I smiled, pressing my tits against his chest, massaging his shivering dick with my fingertips. That’s what I thought Clark. Until it made me come.

But you’re so small. How would that ever fit in you.

I giggled, resting my head on his shoulder. Well he hasn’t put it in me yet Clark. But just being close to it gets me off. The heat of it. The seed in his balls. Knowing what he could do to me. That’s a real man. Maybe he’ll fuck your wife next.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I pulled myself away from Clark. He stood against the wall trembling.

Wh-wh-why did you stop?

Little dicks like you don’t get to come Clark.

Oh no no no please Brooke! I’ll do anything.

I crossed my arms. Then tell me what you want to do to me. Tell me what you think of me.

Oh God I want to watch him fuck you Brooke. Your ass is insane. I’ve been jacking off 3 times a day thinking about it. I wanna see you get railed, watch you come on a huge cock. Maybe one day even you could even take me in your mouth. I’ll be so good to you Brooke. Please.

I started to laugh. My best cruel villain laugh. You think I’d let that tiny thing anywhere near me?

I’ll pay you $1000. Cash. Just help me come.

I stared at this disgusting specimen of blubbering manhood in front of me. His sweaty flushed face. Little finger dick hidden under a soft roll of belly flesh. A smell like corn chips. Revolting in every way.

It was truly amazing how even the mere suggestion of a powerful cock could take control of a man like this. At least he knew his place.

I decided to finish him quickly and pay my rent for the month.

I pulled out my phone.

What are you doing?

I’ve got a special treat for you, I said.

I scrolled through the photos and found the ones with Doctor Leo during our all-night fuck session. I found a beautiful one he’d taken where I was lying on my back, covered in his second or third load, his massive black pipe draped over my torso with the head oozing seed between my tits.

I showed the picture to Clark. This is what a real man does to a woman like me.

Clark’s face went white and his knees wobbled. I spit in my palm and started to rub his little dick.

Is that him???

No Clark. That's just some black cock I picked up at the club because I was feeling horny. The one I'm talking about is even bigger. But he fucked me all night with that big black meat. I came so many times Clark. And he came even more. Every load bigger than the last. I would've gotten pregnant for sure if I wasn't on the pill.

Clark started to pant and groan, his eyes bulging. Look at that thing - oh Jesus - It goes so far into your belly Brooke. I bet he split you in two.

Yah baby he destroyed my ass. My little pussy was so sore. God he was fucking hung.

Fuck yes Brooke. You’re gonna make me come. Tell me how hung he was.

So fucking big. A big ol donkey dick. I gagged all over it. The head was like a plum. Such a fat black cock. I did whatever he asked.

And you loved it.

Fuck yes Clark. I squirted all over that pole.

OH YES YES YES BROOKE.

Clark’s little dick started to spasm. I pointed it straight ahead. I didn’t want his weak seed anywhere near me.

I’M GONNA COME BROOKE. HERE I COME.

He started to shoot and I could hardly tell. A few little sputters of watery semen and then a sad dribble. I pulled my hand away as fast as I could and left him whimpering curled on the floor. Let the busboys clean it up.

As I lay in bed that night I felt a strange new power wash over me. Sure I’d taken money for sexual favors - but more importantly I’d gotten to witness how even the mere SUGGESTION of a massive cock could wield utter control over the average man.

I’d never done anything like that before and I felt a new chapter in my life beginning. I was becoming a true size queen. And I knew I could never go back.

The humiliation of Clark had me too turned on to sleep. I slotted a hand between my legs and worked my clit until my ass was squirming in a puddle. I don’t know how many times I came but I wasn’t satisfied. I needed to be filled to the breaking point. I needed a huge dick and a man who knew how to rule me.

I grabbed my dildo from the nightstand and squatting on my haunches impaled myself on the shaft all the way down to the hilt. A fat 9” buried in my pussy. My eyes rolled back in my head as I started to convulse, coming and gushing, drool swinging from my lips as I imagined what Bear’s manhood would do to me.

Oh motherfucker I was so far gone, my cunt slurping up the dildo as I thoroughly thrashed my sheets. What happened to me. I used to be so well-mannered.

I decided it was time to reach out and make contact with Bear. This was my path and I was ready to walk it. The next day after my workout I decided to swing by Rebel Cup and flaunt my gains. I had to know where I stood. I had to know if I had a shot at the most powerful cock I’d ever seen.

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My god you are certainly an amazing writer. But also very aware of the power of big cock and the personality that develops with it, Not saying i'm a bear but I can tell you I have heard from my female friends about guys like the small dick Clark. Very true in real life

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

PART 9 - LIKE A VIRGIN

In the morning I went hard at LA Fitness. I wanted to make sure my body was on point if I ran into Bear. I worked out hard and admired my ass taut and bulging, my sleek abs, my toned arms. I did 15 minutes in the dry sauna then threw on a hoodie over my yoga shorts and drove downtown. A beautiful winter morning in Florida. Warm in the sun. The rumblings of the old transmission in my Jeep massaging my thighs, tingling my pussy as I thought about the way Bear would look at me the next time I saw him, how he wouldn’t be able to resist me.

This makes me laugh now. How I thought I had the power. How I thought I could rule a man like that with a hard little body. Oh, how I would learn - Bear didn’t come to anyone. They came to him. I sure did. We all did.

I parked on the street outside Rebel Cup and bounced inside. There were a couple new baristas I didn’t recognize. I didn’t see Bear or Anna. The counter girl took my order and I backed off to wait. I caught some glimpses through the swinging door into the kitchen, but no sign of Bear. Damn, I thought. All this sweat for nothing. I kept looking around. Hoping Bear would show. The place wasn’t as busy as it used to be, my macchiato not so strong. I asked the dude at the espresso machine if Bear was around. He looked at me with a little smirk and said, Nah, Bear quit a few months back.

My heart sank. What about that girl Anna? I asked.

I think she moved back to Texas actually. Or France. She’s gonna have a baby.

I started to stammer, What? Anna?

Yeah she got pregnant.

I turned away from the counter, my head swimming. Fucking of course she got pregnant. She took a gallon of Bear’s seed in her belly and I had watched it happen. He knocked her up with zero fucks given. How many other girls had he impregnated, I wondered. With a cock like that it was probably almost a sure thing.

I wandered outside, walking aimlessly, a deep depression settling over me.

Why the actual fuck had I not gotten Bear’s number. Why the fuck had I ever turned him down. I threw my coffee in the trash. My appetite was gone.

Some guys on scooters hooted at me and I realized I was walking down Atlantic Ave in shorts that couldn’t contain my ass. Whatever. Fuck it all now.

I ended up inside Nutrition Cottage at the juice bar. I ordered a ginger shot and a green juice. Something to clear my head. I bumped into this chick Chandler I knew from high school. She was home from college on Winter Break. Super long legs, tall with big almond eyes and a firm, heavy rack. A body like an Olympic volleyball player. What a babe. She said she was doing some modeling gigs over the holiday in Miami and we should totally get together. I managed a half-hearted, Yeah for sure text me, then went back to watching the juicer devour stalks of kale and carrot.

I hardly heard the bathroom door open. Something in my subconscious made me turn and there he was. Bear. Striding down the hallway toward me, his shoulders nearly touching the walls on both sides. He looked like he’d just got done lifting. Five o’clock shadow over his chiseled jaw and an old gray Champion sweatshirt with the sleeves cut, ragged Levis and combat boots. My eyes shot to his crotch. Snaking down the inside of his thigh I could see it, bulbous and and straining against the denim. My pussy squirted a little. I looked up and I knew my mouth was hanging open. For an instant our eyes locked and I saw him scan my body like it was a 2018 Corvette. He let out what I swear was a barely audible grunt of satisfaction. Then he came up behind Chandler and caressed her ass with one of his paws. She giggled and swatted his hand away. I knew in that instant they hadn’t fucked yet. Maybe they just met that morning at the gym. If he’d been inside of her there was no way she’d dare to even joke about resisting his advances.

I’ll hit you up, Chandler said to me on her way out. Bear jerked his head at me in the slightest of nods and then they were gone out the front of the store.

My life seemed to be one unbearable defeat after another. I could not catch a goddamn break with this guy. And it was all my fault.

I took my ginger shot with a pinch of cayenne and felt a little better. Sitting in the sun on the sidewalk I sipped my juice and tried to convince myself there were plenty of guys like Bear with big dicks who probably knew how to actually respect and honor a girl like me and why the hell would I want to be with a dude who treated me like his personal property.

Of course I knew the answer.

That motherfucking D.

And of course part of me really, really liked the idea of being his property. I’m so dominant in so much of my life that part of me absolutely longed to be submissive to one massive force in my life. To be able to let go, give up control to a power greater than myself.

When I got back to my Jeep I had a parking ticket on the windshield. FML for real.

I lifted up the wiper blade and tore the envelope open.

But it wasn’t a ticket. It was a note with my name in simple script at the top.

BROOKE

Followed by an address and a time.

Tonight.

I tucked the envelope into the glovebox and sat with my heart thudding in my chest. I knew 3 things for certain:

1. The note was from Bear.
2. This wasn’t a request. It was an order.
3. I would obey without question.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I spent the afternoon playing with myself. On my back with knees pulled in against my chest teasing to the edge of orgasm. Working my fat dildo around slowly, stretching, listening to my body gush while I fantasized about what was to come. By the time I hopped in the shower I was in a frenzy. I scrubbed myself extra well and lathered on the coconut oil, watching my ass bounce thickly in the mirror. It was a solid bubble now, ready to be split. A pair of black yoga pants and white crop top cut just below my tits. I skipped the bra and underwear, wrapping my hips in a thin gold belly chain. Admiring myself in the mirror I felt like a a human sacrifice. I was ready.

Driving to the address the first thing I noticed was that it wasn’t the old house in the Haitian neighborhood. This was downtown. A stack of brand new condos overlooking Atlantic Ave with all the bars and shops. I parked the Jeep in one of the guest spots. Through the sliding doors I could see a marble lobby, a doorman sorting mail and an elevator. Before I could even tell him my name the Doorman said, Top floor, hardly glancing up from the packages, as if I was just another daily delivery.

The elevator opened and there was Chandler leaning back against the far wall. I waited for her to get off but she hardly moved, looking dazed and utterly wrecked. Her hair was a wild bird nest, her makeup smeared, streaks of mascara down her cheeks. She was trembling, almost crying. I grabbed the doors before they shut again and stepped inside the elevator beside her.

Chandler, I said softly. Hey girl.

She was muttering something under her breath I could hardly hear.

What is it? Are you ok? Did something happen?

She turned her head toward mine and I could smell it on her. Cock. Meat. Her lips were trembling. So big, she whimpered. I couldn’t do it. Just. So. Fucking. Big.

I tried to stop her but she pushed past me, swaying, holding onto the walls for balance.

The doors closed. I looked at the buttons, hardly breathing.

What the fuck was I doing. Where was I going. What was I letting this man do to me. He could have seriously hurt Chandler. She looked fucked up.

I paused a moment and thought about what she said. I couldn’t do it.

She’d gotten in over her head. She’d gotten to the moment of truth and backed down.

As I pressed the Penthouse button I realized what that meant. I was heading upstairs to an angry, unsatisfied bull. If Bear hadn’t been able to use Chandler for his pleasure, he was sure as hell going to use me.

Oh shit, I thought. Maybe I had no clue what I was doing. But too late.

The doors opened directly into the Penthouse foyer. The place was a fucking palace. Twenty foot ceilings. Spanish terra cotta floors. Moroccan tile.

I ventured out past a babbling fountain, some giant ferns, and found myself in the kitchen. Standing at the center island chopping peppers was a beautiful boy with porcelain white skin and curly blonde locks. He was so pretty and delicate with such flawless bone structure he almost looked like a woman.

Uh hey, I stammered. Hi.

Beauty boy looked up from his dicing and smiled. You must be Brooke.

That’s me.

Coming around the counter he wiped his hands on his apron and offered to take my bag. I’m Miles, he said. I’ll put your things in a room for you.

I don’t think I’m staying the night or anything, I said. I’ll probably just be here for a bit and then -

Miles rolled his eyes like he’d heard that a line a thousand times before and pointed down a hallway.

Bear’s in the shower. He’s expecting you.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know what you're thinking. It's the same thing I was thinking. Didn't this dude work at a coffee shop? What's with the penthouse suite? It was really disorienting for me too. I mean the last time I saw him he was railing a French slut in an attic in little Haiti. Practically the slums. Now a few months later he has the keys to the kingdom and some kind of man servant. What the fuck was going on? Had he inherited a ton of money? I had no idea what to think. I was totally off balance. And it wouldn’t be the last time.

Down a long hallway I heard the sound of running water. Every step I took my heart hammered harder. I passed an archway leading into what must have been the master suite. Sparsely furnished in dark wood. Massive drapes covered 15-ft windows. A stone hearth with a log fire. A King four-poster bed was the centerpiece, a pile of twisted sheets and pillows. The smell of sex was unmistakable. At the end of the hall I moved into a sort of dressing room stacked with towels and mirrors and white robes. Steam boiled up from behind a wooden door that said SAUNA.

I took off my top. It was fucking hot in there and sweat was slithering down between my tits. I peeled off my yoga pants and admired my body in the mirror. Naked but for the gold belly chain, which I left on as an homage to the first time I met Bear. The "sleepwalking episode" when he pissed a river from that monster inches from my face. I rubbed a finger over my pussy. Gooey. Already so swollen and wet. What a whore. Don't worry girl, I thought. Tonight you get yours.

Footsteps behind me. Miles turned into the master suite with a stack of fresh sheets in his arms. He never even glanced at me. This was already by far the strangest household I’d ever set foot in. I took a last look at myself in the mirror, then a deep breath and I opened the sauna door.

Steam washed over me. Steam and eucalyptus, some kind of aromatherapy. At first it hurt to breathe so I kept my head down and fumbled forward. My eyes adjusted to the low smoky light and I saw the shower was as big as my bedroom, tile benches for sitting or lying down, water jets gushing from the walls and ceiling. A stone statue of an angel spreading her wings.

I parted clouds of vapor as I headed deeper into the sauna. I found Bear sitting on a ledge against the wall, naked but for a wet towel draped across his face, sucking over his nose every time he took a breath. He looked like a fucking gladiator, his chest and shoulders shimmering with sweat, biceps as big as my legs. I glanced down between his bulging thighs and there it was - his ox dick - even flaccid it was long enough to stretch all the way over the bench and sag fatly toward the ground. His heavy foreskin looked thick as armor, the raised veins along the shaft pulsing in the heat. I noticed the head was partially exposed as if he was slightly aroused, or had recently been teased, bloated and distended from whatever had happened with Chandler. He had his legs spread wide to accommodate his ridiculous ball sack. Seriously those things looked like a basket of oranges on his crotch. I don't know how long I just stood back and drank it all in. It all felt so impossible, like a dream. I didn't want to move for fear I'd wake up.

Then, from beneath the towel, I heard him speak.

This is your last chance Brooke.

His voice boomed in my chest. Hardly daring to respond I whispered, I know.

He grunted and got slowly to his feet, tossing the towel over his shoulders. He was easily a foot taller than me. He had to be close to six and a half feet. The steam wrapped around his massive frame as he approached. I felt myself tremble, frozen to the spot. Good god what a horsehung motherfucker.

He put his finger to my chin and tipped my head back so our eyes met. He seemed to be assessing my intentions, my worth. His full lips and chiseled jaw. That Mediterranean skin. I tried my best to seem strong, assertive. What happened with Chandler? I stuttered.

Bear laughed and spun me around with one hand. I heard his tongue moving in his mouth. He was appraising my body. He slid his massive hands down my sides, over my hips, sizing me up. Finally he started massaging my ass. It jutted out behind me like a plump bubble. He kneaded the flesh together and let it bounce. I started to moan a little. I couldn't help it.

No questions Brooke. You have a lot to learn. Go get some soap.