Brooke's story or how a big cock changed my life

D

deleted167095

That’s one of my all-time fav stories!! Def an influence for Brooke’s adventures. God that story is hot.

I too have been around here for a long time. 2007 actually. Lurking, reading, plotting bwahahahaha.
Yes! Alysen6 really nailed it. Had some contact with the writer years ago. And this is more than a worthy follow up! Sent you a further message, NB, since yours had a major impact on my wife (her ass in the avatar lol) and more to cum. Thanks!

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alright you heathen perverts. Finally got some stuff coming soon. I’ll post when I have a couple chapters so you don’t have to wait so long between installments. But I’m back at it. Thanks for the love and all the hot messages.

VerpaIngens

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright you heathen perverts. Finally got some stuff coming soon. I’ll post when I have a couple chapters so you don’t have to wait so long between installments. But I’m back at it. Thanks for the love and all the hot messages.
hope to see it soon!

Reactions: justbigenuff

ach

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hope everything's good with you, neon_beaches, looking forward to any more you have for us!

Reactions: justbigenuff

meatymuscle

Superior Member
Media
@neon_beaches Damn baby, had to come back to reread this hot story of yours. The visual of you haphazardly swaying your wet pussy in front of the dudes nose and bringing him out of his sleep to grab you and fuck you has got me leaking like a spigot baby. I swear I can fucking smell you right now.

Reactions: SSwede and laptoper

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anyone still cares - I've got more of this finished finally. I guess I do things in my own sweet time. :yum

Anyway. I'll publish the next couple chapters very soon.

Please so...and please start a page for yourself as an author on Literotica.com ....free...and post the entire story there as chapters in a story. Good luck and thank you.