Brooklyn/ny Area Handsome Cocksucker Looking For Xl Fwbs/fbs

eastneuk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Posting here for the first time - wanna see what pleasures this might bring about.

I'm a naturally very masculine guy, pass as str8 mostly, but have no problem identifying as a gay man. I'm tall and built well and have a nice average uncut cock (being from across the pond), super crazy wired nipples and a ticklishness and skin sensitivity that helps things get wild

I've a major cocksucking fetish for XL hung thick guys.. tall or short, thin or chubby, ugly or handsome - don't matter.. if you've a seriously big cock, and you love to be serviced for hours at a time, then send me a message. I like to host, and have many comfortable, and fucking sexy places where I can just go to town and take ur cock deep down my throat. Love one on ones, but interested in exploring with more than one also...

My 10" BBC bud just loves the way I can swallow all of him.. his mind and his load is continuously blown we've recently started fucking (him fucking me) and might be interested in another XL guy to mess around with..

So.. any guys in the NY area wanna try out my cocksucking. please HMU..

Very inspired by fleshlightmouth

Cheers fellas ;)

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're a man after my own throat, er HEART - @eastneuk! ;)
I'm headed to NYC end of this month, hoping to suck/service some hung guys.

632535-1499705890-18d65a6c53fdd97d69e3487fd902cd32.gif