Brooks Buford of MTVs Trailer Fabulous

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Brooks Buford of MTV's Trailer Fabulous intrigues me. First off, what race, and or ethnicity is he? Is he bi-racial, multi-racial, and or just a well tanned white man with a been around the block sexy swagger? Do you think he is packing? I can truly say that my experience with bi-racial, or multi-racial guys is that they get the best of all worlds in the size department. Even if he is of average endowment he is still an attractive dude, worthy of attention.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm so into him, I can't pay attention to the show. I know exactly what you mean about "best of both worlds." He's got the build and attitude that trips my trigger. The J guy from Jamarquai is the same way.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Satsfakshun@Sep 22 2005, 07:02 PM
I'm so into him, I can't pay attention to the show. I know exactly what you mean about "best of both worlds." He's got the build and attitude that trips my trigger. The J guy from Jamarquai is the same way.
[post=345665]Quoted post[/post]​

Brooks energy is definetly queer friendly, even if he is not. I get the impression that he is one of those guys that would really be turned on if you were to tell him that you jacked off to him everytime his show came on TV. He just a COOL FOOL in my book!