Brothels

tbnd_95678

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Curious to know how many folks have visited the legal brothels in NV. Considering a visit. Any feedback would be appreciated.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Seen a video of a visit to a brothel in Nevada, impressed by the 'line up' of available girls. Brothels are not legal here in the UK but some places exist where you can choose your girl, but just from two or three. It adds to the fun to be able to choose a girl who really appeals to you rather than just one working alone.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife and I were in Sacramento for a long weekend during a tour. Traveled to Reno for fun and saw flyers for hookers and nodded to my sweetheart with a smile saying "huh? huh?" She told me to go ahead and pay for it but the price will quadruple when I get home. Enough disincentive for me.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife and I were in Sacramento for a long weekend during a tour. Traveled to Reno for fun and saw flyers for hookers and nodded to my sweetheart with a smile saying "huh? huh?" She told me to go ahead and pay for it but the price will quadruple when I get home. Enough disincentive for me.
they will do threesomes with couples from what i heard, haha

shady ace

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've been to sheri's quite a few times...the bar is an interesting 'no pressure' kind of enviornment. the girls are nice, the staff is cool...and it's pretty low key. from vegas, it's just 'over the hump' to pahrump, about 40 minutes.