Brother in law fantasy

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife has the hottest brother , he is a worked out stud with a huge penis from what i've heard, i'd love to get some but he is not gay or bi, from what I know. My question is , is there a sure way to figure out if he is into guys, anything will help. He does cuss alot and the first words are you cocksucker or fucking fag. When he uses those words, i'm thinking he has a gay issure or is it that he is so straight that he hates gay or bi guys, your thoughts and damn he is hot

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I've thought about that part, him getting pissed his sis is married to a 50/50 guy, but what if he is into it, I guess i'll never know.

lixdixandclits

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You could always go work out with him, and check him out in the shower afterwards lol! I agree, this over all is a bad idea, and would make for akward family events, regardless of how he would respond to any of your advances. Best to keep this a fantasy.

Reactions: Mr.BigMic

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That would be a good idea, to shower with him after a work out, problem is he never showers at the gym, he runs home to do it, he won't even piss next to another guy at a restroom, i find this strange and appealing

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn, just get him drunk sometime or someplace when your sister's far away.

Then proceed with infinite caution.

I'm remembering my sister's first husband . . . so fucking hot. And his best rock-climbing buddy was so gay he couldn't take his eyes off me.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You could take a chance like Swordie did, and maybe it'll work for you like it did him.

But I would say just keep it as a fantasy, or just forget about it. I mean, if this were your wife's sister you were all horny for, would you even ask if it was OK? My guess is no, but for some reason when it's another guy, we have an easier time justifying it. And in this case, it's not just another guy, it's family. Could get really messed up, really fast.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My brother-in-law is hot and well hung, having seen him naked a couple of times. One time, I caught him in the shower, giving his cock a tug. I don't know if he knew I could see him, but he didn't jack off, just soaped up and stroked it a little. I'm hoping to return the favor if he's ever over at my house alone.

bigcalijock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife's brother is fucking hot also......I have always wondered if he goes both ways. He is married now too but when we are drunk together and away from the wives he is very touchy. I want to try something but am scared if he isn't bi what will happen! Anyone have any advice?

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife has the hottest brother , he is a worked out stud with a huge penis from what i've heard, i'd love to get some but he is not gay or bi, from what I know. My question is , is there a sure way to figure out if he is into guys, anything will help. He does cuss alot and the first words are you cocksucker or fucking fag. When he uses those words, i'm thinking he has a gay issure or is it that he is so straight that he hates gay or bi guys, your thoughts and damn he is hot

I have a hot bro in law too i think it is better left alone but one can dream

Reactions: nicnic

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my bro in law MADE me look at his junk...
well, not really but once he was in the bedroom & i needed something that was in there so i knocked...he asked who was there - I told him it was me & he said "come on in"...to my surprise he was standing there totally nude...so of course i saw it...i then grabbed my stuff & got outta there.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One trip to Vegas should do it...

That's when I first started "hanging out" with my brother in law.

No fair! You didn't share any more of the story! BTW, how often do you two "hang out"? You're only 20% gay....is he the 20%? :rolleyes: