Brother in law fantasy

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will admit i had a late teen / early 20s infatuation for one of my 3 brother-in-laws
Still so to th is day, many years later the thoughts are there
Stems i believe from my love for the White Male, i am colored myself.I do believe my sister and him are more than aware this was happening from way back ( never in a sexual way, indeed nothing sexual has EVER been to the fore)
Not that we ever did 'men things' together it was just my utter infatuation in his presence (controlled i believe) that gave our relationship just that little bit xtra
All Good, we have all learnt to get along just fine, no words spoken nor needed to be.
enz

snobbsdale24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wanna fuck my wife's brother so bad, but he's completely straight although someone told me that he is bi and that he has messed around with dudes before but I dont know how to confront him about it or get him to fuck around with me.. he's the hottest man I've ever seen and I want him bad.

canon

Sexy Member
Media
You are playing with fire! That is unless you don't care if you lose your marriage. If you are going to play you better get as far from home as you can.

ScotRandom

Cherished Member
Media
A Galaxy Far Far Away, LPSG, KIK & Fab Swingers. A
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like you've got it bad. However he sounds so homophobic that it could easily turn into a nightmare. There's no tried & tested method to establish if any guy is even slightly Bi (other than does his cock get hard when he looks at another mans junk). Though if he does get hard he sounds like the sort that it would play on his mind & get racked with remorse afterwards. Could be too much effort for a short term pleasure gain, with more hassle on the other side. Keep it as a fantasy. They tend to run their course anyway & ya move onto another fantasy.

If infidelity kills a marriage, I can't imagine what being unfaithful with your spouse's sibling would do to it.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I'm not gay, but in the spirit of the thread I do have a massive crush (and many massive hard-ons) for my beautiful and extremely busty cousin with auburn hair and stunning eyes...
Yes we all convinced you're straight, now run and play.

D_BenJo_Ahanakokolele

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife has the hottest brother , he is a worked out stud with a huge penis from what i've heard, i'd love to get some but he is not gay or bi, from what I know. My question is , is there a sure way to figure out if he is into guys, anything will help. He does cuss alot and the first words are you cocksucker or fucking fag. When he uses those words, i'm thinking he has a gay issure or is it that he is so straight that he hates gay or bi guys, your thoughts and damn he is hot

once you cross that bridge.... it will burst into flames....

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That would be a good idea, to shower with him after a work out, problem is he never showers at the gym, he runs home to do it, he won't even piss next to another guy at a restroom, i find this strange and appealing

just noticing how old this discussion is. "How do you know that?"

D

deleted1046538

I used to blow my sister's ex husband all the time. He is totally straight butch and fine as hell. Tall dark blonde hair blue eyes perfectly dusted torso nice thick beautiful cock. We used to wired together and he was going on about how my sister just refused to suck cock and how badly he needed some good head. Finally one night he just propositioned me and it was a regular thing from then on.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dude, the art of seduction..

Are you in good shape?..I didn't look at your photos if you have any..

So if your wife is ever gone and you know her brother is coming over then answer the door with just a towel on and act like you just got out of the shower.. Invite him in and go to the couch and continue watching tv.. Just tell him you wanted to see some of the game or show that was on because it was kind of good or funny/whatever.. It's your house so act relaxed and comfortable like it's no big deal.. Now you have to read his signals.. If he's freaking out then just laugh it off and tell him you're going to put some clothes on in a minute..

If he freaks out and begins calling you a fag and leaves the room until you dress then that means you're not getting any cock.. If he doesn't freak then that means you might get some cock at some point even if it's not that day.. Just read the signs and if you look good then obviously your chances are much higher.. If he ever mentions the size of your dick being small or something as a joke then be sure to tell him that his dick is definitely dinky compared to yours.. Tell him his sis confirmed that he has a little tiny ween.. At some point maybe he'll pull it out and then tell him he needs to get hard to see the true size..

Just read the signs but remember your main goal is to just plant the seed.. Not the seed in your mouth but the idea of him leaving thinking about how he had a semi naked guy in the room with him and maybe that will get him thinking for next time.. Then just do the same thing with a towel or robe.. If wearing a robe, sit with your knees up on the table to expose some leg as a tease, like a woman.. The whole point is to get to a point where he might actually make the move on you.. Good luck!

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanna fuck my wife's brother so bad, but he's completely straight although someone told me that he is bi and that he has messed around with dudes before but I dont know how to confront him about it or get him to fuck around with me.. he's the hottest man I've ever seen and I want him bad.
Sounds like "a hard dick knows no conscience." Runaway lust never works out.

allman488

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife has the hottest brother , he is a worked out stud with a huge penis from what i've heard, i'd love to get some but he is not gay or bi, from what I know. My question is , is there a sure way to figure out if he is into guys, anything will help. He does cuss alot and the first words are you cocksucker or fucking fag. When he uses those words, i'm thinking he has a gay issure or is it that he is so straight that he hates gay or bi guys, your thoughts and damn he is hot
Sometimes that's a cover up! I had a guy in a public restroom once overly bashing all the graffiti in there. Just is two. Finally told him, "well, I guess maybe don't knock it till you've tried it," as he kept glancing while I was finishing up my piss! Next thing I knew he was sucking me off in the stall! LOL
First & last time that's ever happened but you just never know sometimes! PLUS if he's really into his body,
"sometimes" that for the benefit of other similar dudes! Good luck finding out & keep us posted! Proceed with caution,,,but you might be surprised! Lol

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have had a thing for my sister's husband for a long time. He even knows it haha. I have seen him naked a few times and he is crazy hot. Huge, uncut cock. Big hairy balls. I often fantasize about him.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have hot ex brother law been in love with him for years he tall and very handsome when he see me he always give me big hug I don’t see him much I got divorced but would not ever do anything I would want mess up our friendship.

Reactions: abattist