Brother in law

Status
Not open for further replies.

bufanda2010

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need some advise, please help. Have any other guys outhere found themselves having feelings for their brother in law. I am gay and I find myself attracted to him. What should I do???

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have to totally agree. My first brother in law was megahot. I remember even the National Park Rangers in Philadelphia staring at him and he and my sister came to visit me I took them on a tour of Philly. Knew I couldn't do anything unless and until they divorced. Which they did......

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Absolutely nothing. Find someone else to like. Know there are lines that shouldn't be crossed.

I couldn't agree more. There will always be some hot guy who may or may not be "had" but always consider the consequences and exercise self-control.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with the guys!!!
Let`s say that he is GAY and that u 2 hook up together!!!!
If I were your sis, I would NEVER forgive u!!!

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I need some advise, please help. Have any other guys outhere found themselves having feelings for their brother in law. I am gay and I find myself attracted to him. What should I do???

Why is this posted in the New Member Introductions forum?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ur sister will forgive u eventually

How old are you, 12? She will-the-fuck not.

Believe it.

Although in view of the fact that you have only 31 posts and I don't know you, I'll assume for the sake of argument that you were being facetious.

Last edited:
D

deleted1046538

It depends if you have to trick seduce him or something just put him outta your mind. On the other hand if he happened to proposition you that's another matter. Then and only then go for it under the condition of absolute secrecy. You don't want to hurt your sister but what she doesn't know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.