Brother-in-law

sonic81812003

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys, first time posting here. I workout at the same gym as my brother-in-law. Today we were both there but not together. We coincidentally had lockers right next to eachother. I had gone in the locker room and changed and showered and come back to the locker with a towel. I opened my locker and dropped my towel. 30 seconds later my brother-in-law walks in, and you could tell he gave my package a look. I just kinda looked at him, and he then opened his locker and was turned away. He didn't really talk to me much after that either. This was the first time that he saw me naked. Hes 23 and not had a gf yet, and the family thinks he might be gay. Should i have covered up with him next to me so it wouldn't be wierd afterwards? I think he might be a little jelous, becasue from what a hear hes not really packin. Should i say anything to him?

massage4uatl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I wouldn't say anything.
I'm sure he prob. noticed your package before, guys like us show
no matter what we wear.
At least now he got to see it clearly

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Do you think he went into the lockerroom not expecting to see any naked men? It's possible that even if you were a stranger to him that he'd have turned his back to you to strip anyway.

Don't read anything into this. For all you know your penis made little impression on him at all.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My advice would be to do your best to show no difference in your post incident interaction with him and the pre incident way you've always been. I don't think his being str8 or gay should even enter into your decision, either. You're both adults and regardless of your thinking that he might be jealous, that could be jumping to conclusions without just cause on your part. As long as you don't blatantly show your genitals to him, nothing has happened that should embarrass either of you, sonic81812003.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wouldn't say anything either - to him or your wife. However, you can always think about him thinking about his sister having sex with you, and wonder how it makes him feel. That's got to be worth a chuckle or two!

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sonic81812003 said:
Hey guys, first time posting here. I workout at the same gym as my brother-in-law. Today we were both there but not together. We coincidentally had lockers right next to eachother. I had gone in the locker room and changed and showered and come back to the locker with a towel. I opened my locker and dropped my towel. 30 seconds later my brother-in-law walks in, and you could tell he gave my package a look. I just kinda looked at him, and he then opened his locker and was turned away. He didn't really talk to me much after that either. This was the first time that he saw me naked. Hes 23 and not had a gf yet, and the family thinks he might be gay. Should i have covered up with him next to me so it wouldn't be wierd afterwards? I think he might be a little jelous, becasue from what a hear hes not really packin. Should i say anything to him?

1. It is reasonable to expect that when two naked men see each other for the first time they will check out each others equipment. Gays and heteros both do it.

2. It is fairly unusual to strike up a conversation about this practice or each others equipment then or shortly thereafter.

I don't think you described an unusual situation. Don't panic. Your penis will be OK.

Bryce

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A newbie jumping in:

I agree with the others and honestly, I dont think there is anything to worry about. Continue on as usual and dont give it a second thought. Its very typical in a gym to notice whoever else is around.

Regarding whether or not he may in fact be gay - why should it matter? Just because he is 23 and not yet had a girlfriend doesnt have to mean anything; and its his business really. If he's being talked about because of his sexuality and penis size in the family I really feel sorry for him!

Had he made an advance towards you - now that would be different. Dont create a situation where there isnt one.

Regards,

B

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with the others - don't go imagining things that aren't there.

As a fellow "late bloomer", I will say this - the LAST thing a late-blooming straight guy needs is rumours that he's gay. Especially if he's already shy, or lacks confidence with women. Maybe he's gay, maybe he isn't. Until you see him with a boyfriend (or girlfriend), please don't speculate.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rob_just_rob said:
I agree with the others - don't go imagining things that aren't there.

As a fellow "late bloomer", I will say this - the LAST thing a late-blooming straight guy needs is rumours that he's gay. Especially if he's already shy, or lacks confidence with women. Maybe he's gay, maybe he isn't. Until you see him with a boyfriend (or girlfriend), please don't speculate.

I'm definitely with you on this one rob. I'd gone a while without a true gf until recently, and I might've been paranoid, but I couldn't help but wonder if some ppl I knew weren't so sure about me.

Anyway sonic, everyone here has really good advice. It's a locker room, people are naked...no big deal. If you two meet up again in there and you feel some sort of tension on more than one occasion...then maybe bring it up to him.....maybe. It's sort of your call there as you'd have the best judgement on the situation.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Altairion said:
I'd gone a while without a true gf until recently, and I might've been paranoid, but I couldn't help but wonder if some ppl I knew weren't so sure about me.quote]

Yep. The real truth comes out. If a straight guy goes more than 17 minutes without a girlfriend, he becomes queer.

Alt...does it also work in reverse?:ugh1:

Pappy

Media
This is not the case with Brian. But back in High School we had a couple of guys that went their entire high school career with out gf's. Nobody thought they were queer, we all just thought they were butt ugly.:eek: :eek: :eek:

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep. The real truth comes out. If a straight guy goes more than 17 minutes without a girlfriend, he becomes queer.

Alt...does it also work in reverse?:ugh1:[/quote]

nope, once a queen always a queen. which is not the same thing as being a lady.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Pappy said:
This is not the case with Brian. But back in High School we had a couple of guys that went their entire high school career with out gf's. Nobody thought they were queer, we all just thought they were butt ugly.:eek: :eek: :eek:

That must've bern it. I'm not gay, just butt ugly.:eek:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
That must've bern it. I'm not gay, just butt ugly.:eek:

Guys always talk about how ugly some girls are and that they need a bag (or 2, or 3) over their head before they would have sex with them.

Are you saying you are the one who needs a bag?

_________
this is a joke...

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
RideRocket said:
Guys always talk about how ugly some girls are and that they need a bag (or 2, or 3) over their head before they would have sex with them.

Are you saying you are the one who needs a bag?

_________
this is a joke...

Could be. I don't seem to be getting much action.