Brother-in-law

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
That must've bern it. I'm not gay, just butt ugly.:eek:

Ok--I have to set the record straight (no pun intended) RIGHT NOW!!

Bryan was kinf enough to share a face pic with me, and for the official record (court reporters stand by) Bryan is officially a MAJOR HOTTIE!!!!

I hope this dispells any rumors to the contrary. This press conference is concluded. :smile:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
davidjh7 said:
Ok--I have to set the record straight (no pun intended) RIGHT NOW!!

Bryan was kinf enough to share a face pic with me, and for the official record (court reporters stand by) Bryan is officially a MAJOR HOTTIE!!!!

I hope this dispells any rumors to the contrary. This press conference is concluded. :smile:

Yes, I mistyped kind. I tried to edit the post, but apparently from some IP's, this feature doesn't work.

sonic81812003

Just Browsing
Media
hey, thanks guys for all the advice. Of course it was late and i just wanted to post my thoughts. I shouldn't of posted it without putting all the details in.

Essentially, I thought it was kind of odd that he stared for a moment. And then didn't talk much to me after. And second, it kinda made me a little uneasy, cause he says hes not gay or bi for that matter, and when we hang out he seems to like to rub himself though his closes where i can see. Amongst other odd signs.

In short, I've never been stared at by a guy (that I am aware of), never mind my own brother in law, and after some other things, I thought that he was kinda curious about me. Now, thats ok and all that. Hes a good guy, gay or straight. I just didn't want him to become shy or not talk to me, if he thinks i think something wierd had happened. And by they way, he hasn't said a word to me since, which is unusual.

Sorry for all the confusion. I should of spend the time to word it right to begin with.

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not saying anything to you in 48 hours is unusual? Does he call you daily or something?

Are you sure he's rubbing himself where you can see only to you? Or are you noticing and interpreting a regular habit of his? Or is he just responding to your repeated staring at his crotch?

Are you actually either paranoid or interested and reading him wrong or wishfully?

Yeah, I'm being blunt. I mean no offense!!! I only mean to bring forward possible alternate explanations. It is meant for discussion and thought, not feelings-stirring.

The most probable explanation is probably along the lines of he feels slightly awkward having unexpectedly seen a family member naked.

And if he's having to deny being gay to the family, give him a break and don't join in the speculation. Or if there is verbal speculation in your presence just respond with a firm stare and "so what if he is"?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
KinkGuy said:
Altairion said:
I'd gone a while without a true gf until recently, and I might've been paranoid, but I couldn't help but wonder if some ppl I knew weren't so sure about me.quote]

Yep. The real truth comes out. If a straight guy goes more than 17 minutes without a girlfriend, he becomes queer.

Alt...does it also work in reverse?:ugh1:

What's the saying... you can paint a hundred barns and never be called an artist, but suck one dick, and you're queer for life? :tongue:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Pappy said:
This is not the case with Brian. But back in High School we had a couple of guys that went their entire high school career with out gf's. Nobody thought they were queer, we all just thought they were butt ugly.:eek: :eek: :eek:

So all the fuckwits who spread the gay rumours about me in high school weren't being fuckwits after all, they were just saying I wasn't butt ugly? :wink:

Now it all makes sense! :biggrin1:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sonic81812003 said:
Hes a good guy, gay or straight. I just didn't want him to become shy or not talk to me, if he thinks i think something wierd had happened.

Keep that frame of mind. He's a good guy. If he's gay, he's still a good guy. If he's gay and finds you attractive, take it as a compliment. Finding someone attractive doesn't mean pouncing on him. Treat him as if everything's as it's always been. Don't give him the idea that you feel awkward about him and things will probably get back to normal as soon as he realises that you're not trying to distance yourself from him.