Brother in-laws comparing stories or size?

lubeitup8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok I have tried to bring this up with my two brother in laws a few times in the last 10 years but I get no where. There have been times when the topic of sex comes up but its that non meaningful hinting to wanting to have sex more often and laugh it off deal. I wish we as bros-in-law could just be open and not just talk about sports, vacations, and work. Anyone else have a open discussion with their bros-in-law about their sex life with their wives (your wifes sister) or talk about size ect?

shall214

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have 3 Brothers -In - Law and we do they same thing, talking about work and children. I find that at Baseball games, since they last forever topics do come up. One of my Brother-In-Laws was in my fraternity so I know how big he is but I would love to have a mans conversation, not sexual just to see how sex is for him.

Reactions: S_Dick

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Remember men are far more competitive with each other, so sexual matters have been given that aura of 'we just don't go there!' It's far more comfortable to pretend it doesn't exist, and that way they won't be made to feel inferior than who they discover to be an unexpected, sex mad stud banging their sister till her eyes cross! Puckman is absolutely right, I expect every detail about your cock may well have been dissected in fine detail by the ladies.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remember men are far more competitive with each other, so sexual matters have been given that aura of 'we just don't go there!' It's far more comfortable to pretend it doesn't exist, and that way they won't be made to feel inferior than who they discover to be an unexpected, sex mad stud banging their sister till her eyes cross! Puckman is absolutely right, I expect every detail about your cock may well have been dissected in fine detail by the ladies.

Which ladies!?

The question in this thread just baffles me. I suspect it's very uncommon for brother-in-laws to share information about their sex life, and there's one painfully obvious reason.

I would find it extremely unnerving if my brother-in-law started sharing intimate details about how he bangs my sister. No way I would want to know about that. And I would find it very inappropriate if my girlfriend and my sister started sharing information about the size or ability of my penis.

To the OP. How can you even wonder why your brother-in-law doesn't want to hear about your sex-life or cock size!?

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Which ladies!?

The question in this thread just baffles me. I suspect it's very uncommon for brother-in-laws to share information about their sex life, and there's one painfully obvious reason.

I would find it extremely unnerving if my brother-in-law started sharing intimate details about how he bangs my sister. No way I would want to know about that. And I would find it very inappropriate if my girlfriend and my sister started sharing information about the size or ability of my penis.

To the OP. How can you even wonder why your brother-in-law doesn't want to hear about your sex-life or cock size!?

I kinda agree: It's all a little bizarre.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
Ok I have tried to bring this up with my two brother in laws a few times in the last 10 years but I get no where. There have been times when the topic of sex comes up but its that non meaningful hinting to wanting to have sex more often and laugh it off deal. I wish we as bros-in-law could just be open and not just talk about sports, vacations, and work. Anyone else have a open discussion with their bros-in-law about their sex life with their wives (your wifes sister) or talk about size ect?

A lot of guys would find that creepy. It would be like talking to your stepdad about him doing your mom.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Never had any interest in comparing with in-laws. If they are connected to the family I see them as a person and don't consider anything about them sexually.

Reactions: ManchesterTom

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If they're not comfortable don't push it. I am also glad you clarified that it was your wife's sister's husbands which are 2 marriages distant not your sister's husbands which is what the term brother in law usually refers to. That case would be creepy and totally understandable that they wouldn't want to talk about their sex life they have with your sister....super awkward

Volumen

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Never had any interest in comparing with in-laws. If they are connected to the family I see them as a person and don't consider anything about them sexually.

Dare I ask the obvious question: if they're not family and you do consider them in a sexual manner... they're not a person to you?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Dare I ask the obvious question: if they're not family and you do consider them in a sexual manner... they're not a person to you?

They are all persons but when it's a family member or directly related to family then I see them only as a person and not in a sexual way. If a person is just some pick up somewhere then of course they're a person but they are also a sex trip.

xtremehung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it that much of a bizarre question?

Ok fair enough hearing about sex within a family situation - wait ok, I've changed my mind, yeah it is a bit of an odd question!

Reactions: Heat

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wow! this post is kinda nuts. i only have 1 brother in law and i dislike him. we dont talk at all, but if we did talk the last thing i want is for him to describe how he bones my sister. that is just not a conversation i ever want to hear. i dont care if he is hung or tiny down there... none of my business and freaking weird.

sounds to me like the OP wants to see his bro-in-laws cocks. maybe you can go to a nfl or mlb game and drink some beers. when one goes to the bathroom tag along, pee next to him and check out his dick. but if you want details about how your sister gets boned then you are one sick man!

SR_Wayne_Kerr

Account Disabled
Media
I can kinda understand it with brothers in law who are related through your wife's sisters, but anything else would be creepy, and even then it's a little borderline. But the short answer is no, it's never come up, my only brother in law is married to my sister so that would be creepy, though I'd be lying if I said I hadn't had impure thoughts about my brother's wife.

Volumen

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He already specified in his original post that he's talking about the husbands of his wife's sisters and yet so many here are ragging on him about wanting to know about his sister's sex life. He never even said he had a sister. The least all of you can do is properly read and comprehend what somebody's asking before you decide to go on the attack.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No I personally cannot say I have.
We (brothers-in -law)aren't really buddies and in that sense it would be a weird topic of discussion besides the fact that I just don't care.
If in 10 years the subject hasn't been discussed, it likely is best forgotten.
Not much help

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I have not compared but I told him I'd cut off his balls if he ever hit my sister.