Brotherhood of the wolf

crunkmunky

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
hey does anyone remember the movie Brotherhood of the Wolf that came out in 2001? I remember a scene when the two main men go to a whorehouse and strip down to their underwear. I remember one of them had a pretty impressive bulge. pics/vids? anyone?

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey does anyone remember the movie Brotherhood of the Wolf that came out in 2001? I remember a scene when the two main men go to a whorehouse and strip down to their underwear. I remember one of them had a pretty impressive bulge. pics/vids? anyone?

To be honest, the scenes I remembered best were the topless women...I think there were a lot of them. good movie.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
This is one of my favorite movies. I love it. I have the special 3 disc version of it. The actor you are talking about is Samuel Le Bihan. He has done a frontal nude scene in some movie. I forget the name of it though. Mark Dacascos is really hot in the movie as well. Running around in his loincloth.

Volumen

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah. I love the film, and while it’s been awhile I do recall what you’re talking about. Bihan’s big dick def does some swinging at a couple points. He, Dacascos and Vincent Cassel (who is also in the film) are sexy as hell. Although Cassel was more skeevy than sexy in this particular film.