Brother's BFF

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jackingoff10, May 29, 2009.

1. jackingoff10

jackingoff10 New Member

Albums:
    I hung out with my brother today and his best friend. We were at his house playing video games, eating, watching sports, etc. I have always been attracted to my brother's friend, we'll call him "Caleb" but have never took action to this. Today while getting something from the fridge Caleb came up behind me with his crotch in my ass, reached over me and got a water from the fridge. I didn't pay to much attention to it and moved on. Later on today he would grab or adjust his dick anytime I looked over at him and one time winked. My brother went out to grab us some Chinese food and Caleb satyed at my brothers house with me. I went to take a piss and when I'm going he comes in and says don't mind me I just gotta take a piss too and whips his out. I can't help getting a semi from being attracted to him and he notices this and says, "Like what you see, why don't you grab it?" I just laughed and zipped my junk back up. The question is should I go after my brothers best friend? I'm seeing him tomorrow.

2. P0KEY

P0KEY New Member

Albums:
    I would most deff. Sounds like a great experience waiting to happen.

3. B_pinoyurge

B_pinoyurge New Member

yes of course
    he's leaving it all up to u
    grab it

4. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    Life's too short for hesitation, do him tomorrow and see

5. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    He's totally playing you and wants you to give him the nod. Question is: how will your bro take it.

6. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    a possible fling isnt worth the relationship you have with your brother to taint it for any reason

7. crescendo69

Gold Member

Did your brother maybe set this up for you?:rolleyes:

8. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Let us know what happened. Did you tell your Bro? Did he find out?

9. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Does your brother know about your possible Bi-Sexuality?
    Does your brother have any clue as to his friends Bi-Sexuality?
    Is your brother Homophobic?

These would be questions I would say would be important to answer to yourself, before moving forward, I mean it really sounds like the guy wants you, but I might recommend that if you wish to test the waters with him that you do it possibly without your brothers knowledge at first, and be sure to have a discussion with the friend with regard to whatever happens between you and him that he won't hold it against your brother and that you and him can remain friends after.

If you can't feel comfortable about these answers and the situation in general then I would say not to do it, as it might take years for your brother to forgive you if somehow you sabotage his relationship with his friend, maybe if theres a way to test the waters about this subject with you and your brother then I would say that would be a good first step.

10. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

If the signals were any more obvious he'd be raping you.

But aside from that, consider that this guy obviously knows what hes doing. The words "fuck buddy" suggest themselves.

11. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    I would think the relationship between you and your brother would be far more important then a fling with his friend....

12. ytownman

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds to me like he is definitely letting you know it is ok. I think I would have to go for it. But make it clear that you brother can not know about it.

Maybe he is kicking it with your brother too...and just wants to see if you will go for it too? Just a thought.

As long as you aren't stealing your brothers boyfriend, and they are just great friends, I don't see any reason not to dive right in!!

However, I have been known to make some stupid moves here and there...so your mileage may vary.

13. SwissGermanBoi

SwissGermanBoi New Member

GO for it! He obviously wants it....

14. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Why not, it's not that your brother is in a relationship with him. But if you take action, be carefull and also show respect for your brother.

15. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Indeed.

j/o10- Are you out to your brother? I don't see it as a big deal since you and Caleb are both consenting adults and it's none of your brother's business. Make sure he and Caleb aren't dating or in a relationship at all before you make a move to Caleb.

16. jackingoff10

jackingoff10 New Member

Albums:
    Yes, my brother knows my Bi-sexuality, because he is also. I called my brother last night to tell him about what happened. He said "Caleb" had asked my brothers permission before making any passes at me, so my brother gave him the OK. My bro said the only reason he left is so "Caleb" could make his move. I seen Caleb this morning and instantly we started flirting around. We both play softball, so we went to smack around a few balls (no pun intended) The place has a building with a locker room, gym, running track, etc, so we went in to change. I went over and started to put on my shorts. Caleb was just watching me, but all of a sudden he just came up and kissed me, so of course I kissed him back. We were disrupted however when another man came in to take a shower. We were the only two people on the field, which was nice, because we got to know each other a little more. At the end of it Caleb kissed me goodbye, and yes it was SUCH a good kiss. A little squeeze of the butt and tug at the package, then he turned around and left. I'll keep you guys updated if you want

17. pablo59

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^Well, if that's the case, it's a total non-brainer! Next time you see him, go for it! Fuck his brains out man!:biggrin1:
    Don't forget to take notes, (better yet a vid), and make sure you come back here and tell/show us what happened.

18. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Coast is clear. Close thread. Now all we want to hear is details.

19. Croix68

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yea, keep us informed!

20. crescendo69

Gold Member

Am I psychic or what?:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted