Brother's BFF

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hung out with my brother today and his best friend. We were at his house playing video games, eating, watching sports, etc. I have always been attracted to my brother's friend, we'll call him "Caleb" but have never took action to this. Today while getting something from the fridge Caleb came up behind me with his crotch in my ass, reached over me and got a water from the fridge. I didn't pay to much attention to it and moved on. Later on today he would grab or adjust his dick anytime I looked over at him and one time winked. My brother went out to grab us some Chinese food and Caleb satyed at my brothers house with me. I went to take a piss and when I'm going he comes in and says don't mind me I just gotta take a piss too and whips his out. I can't help getting a semi from being attracted to him and he notices this and says, "Like what you see, why don't you grab it?" I just laughed and zipped my junk back up. The question is should I go after my brothers best friend? I'm seeing him tomorrow.

P0KEY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would most deff. Sounds like a great experience waiting to happen.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does your brother know about your possible Bi-Sexuality?
Does your brother have any clue as to his friends Bi-Sexuality?
Is your brother Homophobic?

These would be questions I would say would be important to answer to yourself, before moving forward, I mean it really sounds like the guy wants you, but I might recommend that if you wish to test the waters with him that you do it possibly without your brothers knowledge at first, and be sure to have a discussion with the friend with regard to whatever happens between you and him that he won't hold it against your brother and that you and him can remain friends after.

If you can't feel comfortable about these answers and the situation in general then I would say not to do it, as it might take years for your brother to forgive you if somehow you sabotage his relationship with his friend, maybe if theres a way to test the waters about this subject with you and your brother then I would say that would be a good first step.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the signals were any more obvious he'd be raping you.

But aside from that, consider that this guy obviously knows what hes doing. The words "fuck buddy" suggest themselves.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would think the relationship between you and your brother would be far more important then a fling with his friend....

Str8Married

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Strongsville, Ohio, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds to me like he is definitely letting you know it is ok. I think I would have to go for it. But make it clear that you brother can not know about it.

Maybe he is kicking it with your brother too...and just wants to see if you will go for it too? Just a thought.

As long as you aren't stealing your brothers boyfriend, and they are just great friends, I don't see any reason not to dive right in!!

However, I have been known to make some stupid moves here and there...so your mileage may vary.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's totally playing you and wants you to give him the nod. Question is: how will your bro take it.

Indeed.

j/o10- Are you out to your brother? I don't see it as a big deal since you and Caleb are both consenting adults and it's none of your brother's business. Make sure he and Caleb aren't dating or in a relationship at all before you make a move to Caleb.

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, my brother knows my Bi-sexuality, because he is also. I called my brother last night to tell him about what happened. He said "Caleb" had asked my brothers permission before making any passes at me, so my brother gave him the OK. My bro said the only reason he left is so "Caleb" could make his move. I seen Caleb this morning and instantly we started flirting around. We both play softball, so we went to smack around a few balls (no pun intended) The place has a building with a locker room, gym, running track, etc, so we went in to change. I went over and started to put on my shorts. Caleb was just watching me, but all of a sudden he just came up and kissed me, so of course I kissed him back. We were disrupted however when another man came in to take a shower. We were the only two people on the field, which was nice, because we got to know each other a little more. At the end of it Caleb kissed me goodbye, and yes it was SUCH a good kiss. A little squeeze of the butt and tug at the package, then he turned around and left. I'll keep you guys updated if you want

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^Well, if that's the case, it's a total non-brainer! Next time you see him, go for it! Fuck his brains out man!:biggrin1:
Don't forget to take notes, (better yet a vid), and make sure you come back here and tell/show us what happened.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, my brother knows my Bi-sexuality, because he is also. I called my brother last night to tell him about what happened. He said "Caleb" had asked my brothers permission before making any passes at me, so my brother gave him the OK. My bro said the only reason he left is so "Caleb" could make his move. I seen Caleb this morning and instantly we started flirting around. We both play softball, so we went to smack around a few balls (no pun intended) The place has a building with a locker room, gym, running track, etc, so we went in to change. I went over and started to put on my shorts. Caleb was just watching me, but all of a sudden he just came up and kissed me, so of course I kissed him back. We were disrupted however when another man came in to take a shower. We were the only two people on the field, which was nice, because we got to know each other a little more. At the end of it Caleb kissed me goodbye, and yes it was SUCH a good kiss. A little squeeze of the butt and tug at the package, then he turned around and left. I'll keep you guys updated if you want

Coast is clear. Close thread. Now all we want to hear is details.