Brothers Cut/Uncut

BluECliQ: Whats up guys? Anyway heres what happened. A friend of mine who I seen everything is cut, hes also bigger then me, about 8 (Bastard >.<). Anyway all that is nothing special. But I was staying over his house and his bro who is 2 years older that I&#39;ve never seen or heard anything about (Private parts I mean, I&#39;ve met him plenty of times) made a joke since I have an asian gf that I had a pencil dick. So I was like...nah, but its as long as a pencil =D. So he says, oh yeah? Lets see it. I should probably mention my friend wasnt in the room this whole time. So I show him, and say lets see yours, unless you have something to hide. I expected it to be bigger then mine since his younger bro is...and it was, but the thing I noticed was he was uncut which confused me cause I never heard of parents getting one kid circumsized and not the other. Is this actually common and just unheard of to me?

Hapi Papi: Well I have a friend who told me he was upset that he didn&#39;t have one of his sons circumcised for some reason. I can&#39;t remember why the youngest one wasn&#39;t. Money wouldn&#39;t be an issue would it?

I guess sometimes it all depends on preferences at the time of birth or maybe where the child was born... that can include being born in a car versus a hospital.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My brother and I were cut at birth because our dad was, too. From a very young age I took offense at this because so many of my cousins (most of us well-endowed) were uncut and I liked the look of the foreskin.

So I was adamant that my sons remain intact. My ex-wife, however came from a very rural region of uncut men whom she had observed were not as gifted as I, so she naively assumed that if she had the boys circumcised they&#39;d grow bigger.

She had them cut, they&#39;ve taken after me but couldn&#39;t care less about being circumcised.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Every male in my family&#39;s uncut.

As for the idea of one brother being cut and another not, hemophilia comes up as a potential reason. Or they were more educated about the fact that there&#39;s no real reason to circumcise. Or one brother wasn&#39;t born in the hospital, or wasn&#39;t born in the U.S., or was born in a state where the government healthcare plan doesn&#39;t cover circumcision.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 19 2004, 12:18 AM
I know a set of identical twins; one got the snip as a baby and the other didn&#39;t so that their dad could tell them apart. :huh: People are strange, I guess.
[post=260129]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you serious, Jacinto? I can&#39;t imagine this being the Father&#39;s reason for such a decision. To me that seems like minimizing the severity of the &#39;snip&#39;. People are strange, indeed&#33;

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 18 2004, 04:18 PM
I know a set of identical twins; one got the snip as a baby and the other didn&#39;t so that their dad could tell them apart. :huh: People are strange, I guess.
Better than the coin flip, though.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 18 2004, 08:18 PM

The really weird thing is, they&#39;re girls.

Hapi Papi: Haha I said I&#39;d do that if I had twin boys. Who&#39;s who? Take a peek&#33;

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Hapi Papi@Oct 19 2004, 10:47 AM
Haha I said I&#39;d do that if I had twin boys. Who&#39;s who? Take a peek&#33;
[post=260275]Quoted post[/post]​
Tattoo the first letter of their names on them.

Hapi Papi: True that, or maybe the guy wasn&#39;t circumcised at birth and after gym and seeing other guys, he didn&#39;t want to be different?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Circumcision isn&#39;t required for phimosis. That&#39;s another medical myth. Most men can retract it fully by adulthood, and those who can&#39;t probably are masturbating by rubbing the shaft against something else.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;m the only uncut member of my family, my dad and my older brother were both circummutillated. If my mom&#39;s story is to be believed, I was only spared the knife due to a scheduling mistake after I was born, the ob/gyn who was supposed to do me had a golf game that ran long or something, and no one bothered to reschedule the procedure.

Whatever the real reason, I&#39;m grateful.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Out of 5 boys, 4 of us were left intact. The reason is fairly simple:: The first one out got cut and managed to get an infection which soured our parents on trying it done on the rest of us. (To this day we all bow to our older brother and give thanks for his infection).
An added note is that another brother had an adult circumcision when he was mid-20&#39;s, he just decided he wanted it but never gave a lot more detail about it,(and yeah he bows to our older brother too) so now it&#39;s 3 with skin and 2 without.

A&FGuy22

Just Browsing
Media
Any one see the Nip/Tuck when one of the doctors sons performed his own circumcision? It was quite bizarre and I bet painfull&#33; Some lengths some will go to get a girl.

stu

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by A&Fguy21@Nov 3 2004, 10:40 AM
Any one see the Nip/Tuck when one of the doctors sons performed his own circumcision? It was quite bizarre and I bet painfull&#33; Some lengths some will go to get a girl.
[post=262162]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah saw that Ep. the son tried to do it himself and F__KED up.

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this is an old thread, but better to resurrect the old ones than post anew..

to answer this question, I'm uncircumcised, but my older brother isn't. Over the years he's hinted at the difference to the effect that he'd rather be uncut. Funny though, when he was younger he used to make fun of me for it, but over the past like 7 or 8 years he's apparently changed his mind a bit.

:D