Brothers: One hung, one small?

I don't know where this random thought popped into my head from, but I was wondering whether all brothers have similar cocks, so if one is big; they are all big? Or is it normally the case that brothers are average with just one of them lucky enough to be HUNG?

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I was wondering whether all brothers have similar cocks, so if one is big; th.

Nope. Even identical twins can have quite different cocks. But as sibs share ~75% of their DNA, the chances are that the genetic element will be similar-ish.

I think it would be a really neat experiment to take identical twins who have the same cock size, then get one of them to jelq/pump/stretch, to see what the maximum difference is after enlargement.

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
My brother has at least two inches more cock than I do but I am nearly a foot taller. I am the least hung in my family and my erection is about 7 inches. So in my family we are all above average, some more than others.

billblows4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am the smallest in my fam. i asked. but i'm also the baby and 3 months premature. wonder if those 2 factors have any baring.

billblows4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
forgot to add, i am 6. bros are 7 amd 8. the oldest has a curve downward. our grandfathers looked average soft. i took care of them when they were ill. they were both uncut. us boys are all cut.

D_Albert_Bulgehopper

Account Disabled
Media
Cock size is partly determined by genetics, partly by other in-utero variables. Testosterone given by the mother during pregnancy is one large factor, but that also determines things besides size, such as typically masculine traits, like large hands and feet.

BrooklynBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes its possible. Im 7 1/2 and my twin brother is 9. My step sister said it was the only way to tell us apart. Oh, we are both bigger than our dad

Reactions: B_er

I'm bigger than my brother. He's 6 inches and I'm 8 inches. and he's 24 and I'm 19

Reactions: B_er

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am the middle child of three brothers. We are all around the same height. My older brother is smaller than me, and my younger brother is bigger than me. So, yeah I think we are all different. I don't know sizes. We never measured them together, or discussed sizes.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm bigger than my brother. He's 6 inches and I'm 8 inches. and he's 24 and I'm 19

Sure wish I could age as slowly as you do.

18 in April and May of 2009....and now you're 19..... even if you turn 20 in April that means only a 2 year age add on in 3 years......

http://www.lpsg.org/2130961-post26.html

As far as the OP question about size, I can't say for sure as my brothers and me don't measure with each other or talk about actual measurement total. We have different body size too so it can't be figured easily from just eyeing it.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One of my brothers is thicker than me while I'm just a little bit longer.

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
My brother and I are the same, both thicker than normal, and we found out because we dated sisters and then swapped, and both sisters said we were the same size, so we had a womans point of view :).

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
My brother was born 4 days before my first bday. He is not as tall as I am, and has a different frame size. His balls are small and tight. He has a peanut putz. I have average sized low hangers, and penis is 7+ in length. It is over 6 around.