Brothers: One hung, one small?

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyz
But as sibs share ~75% of their DNA, the chances are that the genetic element will be similar-ish.
75%? Only if the parents are related to one another.

Actually, that's not true. Ever heard of chiasmata (or crossing over)? It's a major mechanism for maintaining genetic diversity, in which chromosomes pair up & exchange ends during egg & sperm production... Because of this, sibs are actually more genetically alike to each other (75%) than to their parents (50%). If the parents are related, the %age is even higher!

It's basic A'level biology...

The genetics lecture is concluded. :)

D_hxc11vx

Just Browsing
Media
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read
the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

jakesph

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read
the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

onenuttertoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The oldest of three boys here. We're all about 6' tall. Mine dick is longest, 2nd brother is shortest (but thickest) and youngest is just above avg length and normal girth (all compared soft...so no idea when hard).

Reactions: carsonmccullers

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My year and a half older brother and I used to jack off often together.. Older boys taught us this when we were quite young. His cock was 5 inches and thick,,,, mine is 5 1/2 inches and thicker

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brothers: One hung, one small?

were they Chinese brothers Wun....
Wun hung & Wun smaw .................
fyi..
education fr ya...
in Chinese
surname often placed first

and naaah i am not inferring on the Jeremy Lin saga ha
actual, just on that....about 1850s-1950s was common for racists to call Chinese, C...s, Father told me that often, we never were..well i heard it a coupla times maybe
Generational i think..

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no siblings of my own, but an ex of mine is average, and his brother is hung halfway to his knees. He was standing outside wearing dress pants and it looked like he had a freaking snake down his pantleg. I thought it was until I saw the outline of the head. So one average and his brother at least 9 inches.

jayzb001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have 3 brothers...all younger. Two of us are about 5'8 and all comparing as teens we were the biggest at about 8 inches. The other two are taller, 5'10 and 5'11 but both smaller with 6" and 5.5" respectively.