Brown Stains

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by golondrina, Jan 17, 2011.

1. golondrina

golondrina New Member

what's your strategy for preventing, controlling or getting rid of brown "skidmarks" in your underwear? (especially white)-- resulting from incomplete wiping after BM. Those moist towelettes don't always prevent a stain. It seems once the stain is there, it's there forever. Who else thinks about this? Who thinks it's obsessive?

2. takeyourmark

takeyourmark Member

Albums:
    wash instead of just wiping. have a bidet installed or something.

3. houtx48

Gold Member

spray and wash and a quick brush usually does the trick

4. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    I try to use the shower faucet as much as possible. If I know I won't be able to- I take flushable wipes with me.

5. Seogra

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Look at the tp after each wipe. Keep going till there is nothing on the tp for the last one. Then, if available, hit it once or twice with a wet wipe. It takes a while for them to appear for me, and once they do, it's trash bin for whatever it's on. Just threw out a pair of sleeping shorts yesterday due to some yellow discoloration in the crack area. I haven't had a straight up brown stain since I was a little kid and didn't know how to wipe though. Nowadays, after a year or so, I sometimes end up with a slight yellowish stripe in the crack area of the bottoms I wear.

6. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

You're kidding me, right? I know it's happened to all of us at one point or another but are you saying this happens all the time to you? If so, you might want to talk to your doctor.

Regarding laundry, bleach works. Do your whites together, pour in the appropriate amount of Clorox and voilĂ . No stripe.

7. D_Harry Erik Shun

D_Harry Erik Shun New Member

Most skid marks are caused by farting, not poor cleaning after bowel movements. As you fart small fecal material is expelled, this is also what makes a fart stink.

8. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

It can also be poor hygiene and sweating!

9. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you use Depends you can just toss your cares away

10. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

I don't have this problem, but I wear almost exclusively black underwear, or other dark colors. If you're concerned about other people seeing it and what they think, and improved hygiene doesn't work, that's one answer.

11. B_blueonblue1964

B_blueonblue1964 New Member

:confused:But wouldn't the brush hurt your ass?

12. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    It seems once the stain is there, it's there forever. Who else thinks about this? Who thinks it's obsessive?

I think your talking Shit'
    and sure is obsessive if you say so yourself
    Most folk get over the anal thing as a child
    (apart from us Gays i geuss)
    Are you another of these folk who bring up a weird subject, after a few posts, then never to be seen again?
    If your genuine? try non wearing of underclothe items, the roughage of the Jeans material will possibly irritate you so much, there wont be too much leakage|?
    a Thought
    enz

initially tried to avoid the thread, my obsessive nature got the better of me?

13. Balljunkie

Gold Member

Seriously, throw them away! And buy another one. You need to wipe (bend all the way over and go all the way in there until the tissue is clean) and wash your butt better ( I have a straight friend that puts soap above his ass and hopes that the suds will get in there and clean his butt without parting his cheeks). Skid marks should not be happening as an adult.

14. RumperRoom

RumperRoom New Member

Why I love this board. Especially because he took the words right outta my mouth.

15. thkandmuscl

thkandmuscl Member

Never been in a public washroom and heard a guy spitting inside a cubicle? Despite what you may have seen in the movies,he isn't lubing his dick. "Real men" don't carry flushable wipes -unless they have a baby stroller in tow. If any of you ever speculate on the survival rate in event of a nuclear holocaust in North America, based on some of the content on this forum, the odds ain't good.

16. thkandmuscl

thkandmuscl Member

Thought I might add: when you get to the spit stage in wiping your ass, you spit on the tissue before you wipe, not after.

17. houtx48

Gold Member

that's part of the fun

18. Bigmeat009

Bigmeat009 Member

Albums:
    Wear them on your head as tribute to your bad hygiene. As was posted wear dark colored underwear, wipe your ass better as described, wash your asshole with bleach, burn them when skid mark appears, If your shorts have a stain and smell like shit then just think of what your balls smell like after a long day of heat and friction....Holy Shit!

Good luck with your shitty shorts and keep shit like this to yourself.

19. catman

Gold Member

was once listening to a football player describe the dreaded 'chunky butt sneeze' where you are in the 'hike' position, you think you are going to fart.....and you get more than you bargained for... made the mistake of once repeating that to my sons....

"hey dad I think ______ just did a chunky butt sneeze!" (groan)

another thing about patterned boxers...if there WERE any s'marks (or yellowing) harder to spot (not saying there are, or were, mind you)

20. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    As I approach middle age, there are three things you never do... you NEVER trust a fart, waste a hardon or pass a bathroom !!!

Draft saved Draft deleted