Bruce Parry from Going Tribal

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by novice_btm, May 3, 2006.

1. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    There have been a couple episodes with his crotch blurred out, but there have been a few scenes with a nice bulge. Anyone seen anything more revealing?

2. Illustrated

Illustrated New Member

He's hung , he did a series on BBC2 a year or so ago called "Tribe". He spent some time with a family in Irian Jaya and towards the end of his stay with them he decided to go "native" They pierced his nose with a piece of bamboo and attempted to "dress" his dick in the traditional manner. This involved pushing as much of his dick back into his body as they could before wrapping what was left in leaves and placing a penis gourd over it. He complained of nausea and they stopped, the glimpse i got of his dick it was large 6" or so. In another programme a fellow explorer said he was very well hung and the local tribesmen couldn't find a penis gourd large enough to accomodate him!

3. novice_btm

Albums:
    YES!!! That's the one! Here in the States, it's called "Going Tribal", and on this side of the Pond, it was all a big blurred and pixelated scene, in the area below his abs and above his thighs. It's funny, because in all of the scenes with him, it's blurred, but with the natives, they go ahead and show them.

4. dragonskin_8

dragonskin_8 New Member

last night they showed his cock from the front. It's really nice. Did not get a screen shot though. Maybe someone will post one.

5. novice_btm

Albums:
    WHAT??? What was the episode? Are you in the States? I've only seen them show the "native" cocks, but then when Bruce is nude, they blur his crotch. :sad:

6. Mithykal

Mithykal New Member

Ive seen that in the UK a while ago and it wasn't blurred, duno if it was good or bad, nice cock but he isnt too good himself :rolleyes:

7. richard21

Gold Member

I saw it as well. It's not a close shot but enough to tell that he's quite well-hung.

8. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Here you go, novice.. not the best quality ever (I took these from an uncensored Dutch broadcast of Going Tribal), but they do reveal the whole package... :wink:

Attached Files:

9. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

...and the rest... (#5 and #6 definitely show the clearest cock images of all)

Attached Files:

10. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

The other night he was leaping over cattle fully-frontally naked and seemed quite well endowed.
    I think he is short though.
    He almost fainted once when a native tried to "tie off" his penis .....

11. Mithykal

Mithykal New Member

:confused: Hey, those photos arent from the episode i saw, in the one i saw it was upclose and got a good (quite) long look at it

12. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

That is as maybe, but unless you have that episode to hand for me to make caps from, the ones above are the first naked Parry caps online, as far as I am aware. :rolleyes:

13. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is currently a new mini-series of "Tribe" (three episodes) airing in the UK on BBC2 on Sundays 16th, 23rd and 30th July. The earlier poster is referring to the ep that showed on 23rd July, which there will (no doubt) be some stills from shortly. Give the man a chance - it's only been two days since it was shown!

14. mnrocky

mnrocky New Member

Perhaps they only grow small gourds over there! I know the shots are not very clear but he looks very average.

15. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    He certainly doesn't look anything special in those shots. There was certainly a lot more swinging around on Sunday night's programme.

Just as a matter of interest, when they rename programmes for viewing overseas do they remake the programme titles, or do they show the original titles (e.g. "Tribe") but list/advertise it as something else (e.g. "Going Tribal")? The only instance that I can think of of it happening in the UK was the Australian series "Prisoner" in the 1980s, which was billed (and is still known as) "Prisoner: Cell Block H" in the UK, to avoid confusion with the 1960s Patrick McGoohan adventure series "The Prisoner", although the titles of P:CBH only ever showed "Prisoner".

16. Paddythedonkeylad

Paddythedonkeylad New Member

Albums:
    In the first series of Tribe there was a particularily uncomfortable to watch episode where a tribes tradition was to reinsert the members penis back into itself.. And Bruce had this done to him buy one of the tribesman but nearly passed out because of the pain so had to stop, but the camera panned down and hes defiantely about 5" soft.

17. novice_btm

Albums:
    Yup, then we're seeing the same episodes. I was thinking maybe I'd seen different ones than everyone else, because others are actually seeing it, and I'm seeing a blur, but apparently, I have hypocritcal American censors to thank. I think I mentioned earlier, that while I fully see the natives flopping around, but then when there's a hint of Bruce that could be seen, there's a huge blurred dot over his crotch. Arrrg

18. V72

V72
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know this is off-topic, but just thought I'd add a comment to this. Here in Canada (and probably the U.S. as well) the opening credits always showed "Prisoner: Cell Block H" not just "Prisoner"-- it was one of the first "grown up" shows I can remember watching as a little kid in the late 70s/early 80s.

19. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Some clearer full-frontal images were included in the "Cattle Run" episode, which I am led to believe was cut substantially for its airing in the US.

Apologies for the mediocre quality of the caps, which are the best I could locate.

Attached Files:

20. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:

Also off topic, but just to add something to the "Prisoner/Cell Block H off shoot......

I remember when this show first came to Canada. It was shown in hour long episodes and was called, believe it or not, "Caged Women" When it was re-run it was shown in half hour episodes and I remember being surprised that the title was now "Prisoner, Cell Block H"

Novaboy

Draft saved Draft deleted