Bruce Springsteen

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone else still find Bruce Springsteen incredibly hot? Always looked like he had a big package is some photos.

x93141675885689102.jpg

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's hot, but he is not packing. I've seen him in concert 6 times. I have a gay friend who has seen him in comcert 23 times. We both lust for him but know there won't be much to play with, he's average at best.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He was and still is gifted with SEX APPEAL!

I have never seen him live in concert, but isn't he a little short in height? On some photos that appears to be the fact.

And I don't really like sex with men who are shorter than me.

But other than that, yeah: He does have sex appeal.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never seen him live in concert, but isn't he a little short in height? On some photos that appears to be the fact.

And I don't really like sex with men who are shorter than me.

But other than that, yeah: He does have sex appeal.
Well, Ms Talon, I've never even thought about his height...I like his face and general build (esp his ASS). I'm guessing he's about 5'10" or so. Is 5'10" shorter than you prefer? (not a tricky question):biggrin1:

AZZAWA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always had a thing for Bruce and I don't believe he is well endowed, but the thing I have for him is still there. There was apic a few years ago with him in his briefs standing on a balcony somewhere in Europe. Anyone know where it could be or can someone post it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LOVE Bruce Springsteen! I've seen him in concert 6 times; but as you can tell by those last 2 pics, he's not packing anything I'd brag about. :cool:

Believe it or not, I stumbled onto this thread (and site) completely by accident . . . and I have the picture you're asking about.

http://i28.tinypic.com/o9odp4.jpg

And here's a bigger version of the picture in the upper right corner

http://i25.tinypic.com/16m22hx.jpg

And I guess just for kicks, here's one when he was still a skinny little punk back in the 70s

http://i32.tinypic.com/sqry9f.jpg

D

deleted3782

I LOVE Bruce Springsteen! I've seen him in concert 6 times; but as you can tell by those last 2 pics, he's not packing anything I'd brag about. :cool:

Oh, I'd find something to brag about there! :cool:

AZZAWA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is the pic I was talking about outro. I was thinking it would show more. I have seen the skinny one beofre and was always looking for the underware shot. Thanks for posting