Bruce Willis

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Does Anybody remember a movie, in which, Bruce Willis played a color Blind shrink trying to solve a fellow shrink's murder? If you remember that movie, do you also recall the pool scene where his dick was hanging out, clearly visible to the audience? Though it could have been movie magic, it did seem as if Bruce had big, long cock? Was it real?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen the "capture" and it ain't a bad piece of equipment. Thicker than average methinks. I'd certainly hit it. A few times.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Sep 21 2005, 01:24 AM
I've seen the "capture" and it ain't a bad piece of equipment. Thicker than average methinks. I'd certainly hit it. A few times.
[post=345158]Quoted post[/post]​

For some reason I've never been able to fully trust, Male-Frontal Nudity in the movies. I always assume the stars have the studio engage in some type of trickery to make their dicks look larger. How can you really be sure, considering Warren Beatty and Mark Walhberg?

But, Kink guy we are in total agreement in terms of that scene being a turn-on, I would love "hit" Bruce Willis too.

tvcgdick

1st Like
Media
You cannot tell from that picture that bruce willis is not well hung. He is exiting the fucking ocean and that is fucking cold. So for the cock which was just in freezing ocean it is pretty big.

same story with jude law picture. he is getting out of his swimming trucks, so he probably was before that in the sea or pool.

damn papparazzi!

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by tvcgdick@Sep 23 2005, 06:23 AM
You cannot tell from that picture that bruce willis is not well hung. He is exiting the fucking ocean and that is fucking cold. So for the cock which was just in freezing ocean it is pretty big.

same story with jude law picture. he is getting out of his swimming trucks, so he probably was before that in the sea or pool.

damn papparazzi!
[post=345818]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree, let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

sundayssad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is this real?

It looks like it's almost half way down his thigh, but it might be a wave. I can't tell.

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's been lightened considerably to bring out the detail since it was originally published, but yes, it's generally held to be real. Or at least.. it's one of a series of paparazzi shots taken at a beach in Costa Rica and published by the Spanish-language celebrity gossip magazine Interviú in its 09/15/2003 edition, where it was stated that they were of Willis.

1, 2, 3

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you can see the silhouette of his dangler in last man standing, in the scene when he got up after banging the chatterbox hooker...not that i was looking or anything:puppy_dog_eyes:

kukosm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the movie Last Man standing

Video:
Male Celebrities :: Index

Bruce_willis_lastman.JPG