Bruises on shaft from excessive masturbating?

everyday_regular

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been having this problem now for a few years. Now I don't masturbate too excessively (about once a day) in comparison to some people but I've noticed these finger shaped bruises appearing on the shaft of my penis about a year ago and they haven't really gone away.

The bruises don't hurt, they're just a bit weird looking and embarassing particularly since I'm quite pale. As a test, I stopped masturbating for two weeks and they faded a little but right afterwards they came back. You might be able to make them out on some of my pictures.

I'm uncut and I have had problems with a tight foreskin for a while so I was thinking maybe that was a contributing factor or do I maybe just have too tight of a grip? Does anyone else have this problem and how can I solve it?

Reactions: Summer of 1973

D_Billy_Buttram

Account Disabled
Media
1. Nice cock.
2. I've personally never had any problem like that. I'm not certain, but I doubt it is due to you having a tight foreskin. Although I'd be hesitant to eliminate it as a contributing factor.

Have you experimented with grips? If you're squeezing too tight that might cause some slight discoloration. Also, maybe try with lube, if you're not already. When you do get the bruises, do you continue to masturbate regularly? Maybe instead of everyday you could switch to every other day to minimize it.

Not really sure if any of this helps or not. Good luck!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lighten up on your grip or your routine. better yet find someone to have sex with.

back in my teens, several times I engaged in private "non-stop" jacking sessions...I came and kept stroking, I came and I kept stroking, etc. I wound up with a big, fat, puffy dick, with the shape of my hand embedded in it.