Bruising from pumping

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by novice_btm, Aug 13, 2009.

1. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Seriously, all of my friends come to me for answers, either because I know, or know someone who knows. Ask Skull Mason, I once saved one of his friend's dick a while back (I "diagnosed" a penile fracture, and it's urgency). :tongue: Anyway, so the latest question that I was asked, I can't answer, but I'm sure someone here can. I've seen mentions of bruising and blotches, from pumping and jelqing. How long do they last? Is there anything that will speed up healing? He said most are small, and red or purple, but one is large, and almost black (is that possible?). Anyway, if someone can help me save the day, with some info, I can keep my record going. :wink:

P.S. I'm rather stunned that this guy got a pump, and was too mortified to ask him any further details. I get the impression he's new at it, but again, I really don't wanna know. :eek:

2. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    you'd be suprised who all pumps. :) It's not always to GET big.. it feels great :) hehehe

but point him to Tigerpumping.com some good info on that site...Also, newart.com's forums he can ask himself....or look it up by search

Here is what Tiger's site says......

How do I know if I'm pumping too much?

Well, first let's get clear on what "too much" means. Pumping involves filling your penis with more blood and lymph than it normally carries, so it's an inherently excessive and even risky activity. But the tissues of the penis can adapt to a certain extent without being damaged, and over time they can adapt more and more. Therefore, beginners should pump less than vets, as what amounts to a moderate pump for a vet would be totally excessive for a beginner.
    The causes of overpumping are:

• Using too much pressure.
    • Pumping for too long without a break.
    • Pumping up bigger than you are adapted to.
    • Pumping too often.
    Luckily, the cock is thoroughly wired for pain detection (I guess the cave men used to overdo it too!), so you get warning signs for any problems, provided you know what to feel for.
    The clearest sign of overpumping - whatever the cause - is a decline in potency. If you are pumping right, you will have more frequent and fuller, harder, longer-lasting erections than a non-pumper. At my pumping peak, which I reach a couple of times a year (when I seem to do everything just right for a couple weeks), I stay fully hard even after cumming, and I can even cum a second time. But if you overpump, you will have fewer, spongier erections, and you may not maintain erection as long.
    Warning sensations:

• An ache in the shaft means you need to take a break and massage the penis.
    • A burning sensation in the skin means you need to reduce the pressure or take a break - otherwise you could get petechia (see below).
    • Pain in the head (glans) means you need to reduce the pressure, take a break or even end your session - otherwise you'll get a blister.
    Other symptoms to watch for:

• Darkening of the skin during the set. The blood in your cock is getting stale. Time for a massage break.
    • Petechia (blood spots - tiny bruises or tears in the skin). You've overstretched your cockskin. Stop pumping for a couple of days.
    • Red spot on the glans. This is from burst capillaries and takes quite awhile to fully heal. Most likely happened because you used too much pressure for too long after packing the tube - after you pack, all the vacuum force is exerted on the head. Stop pumping for a week, then pump only very moderately but regularly until the red spot has fully healed (which could take weeks or months).
    • Water blister on the glans. Too much pressure. Stop pumping until the blister heals.
    • Large bruise on the shaft. You pumped too long. Stop pumping for a week.

#2 OCMuscleJock, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  3. BruBear

BruBear Active Member

Albums:
    Petechial hemorrhaging usually goes away after a while, and I've actually found out that jelquing creates the blotches much more often than the pump. I prefer the pump any day to be honest :D

4. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great write-up, OCMuscleJock! Guess after 10 years, I fall into that catergory of pumpers that do it cause it just feels great.

5. novice_btm

Albums:
    Thanks for all the info and PMs. Yeah, OC, I'm definitely referring him to Tiger's. If he has more questions, I don't want to know. :tongue:

6. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    hahah ok..or just have him msg me...lol

I take it he's like ummm family to you for you to react that way. :)

7. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    :) well another perk other than feeling great...for those who are cut. Over time you can get your foreskin back!:) I have friends that do it... but lots of pumping to get a large donut. :) *also if you've not fucked or been fucked with one..TRY IT! OMG!!! lol*

8. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Superb advice OCMJ!
    Nice avatar too.:biggrin1:
    C.B.:saevil:

9. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
  10. novice_btm

Albums:
    Yeah, I'm normally ridiculously open about these things, but this guy is also so ridiculously asexual, that when he popped out with the question, I was shocked.

11. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    :) you need therapy...come down to the oc and soak in the hot tub and get a massage :)

12. novice_btm

Albums:
    I was down in San Diego a week or two ago, and when I was on the 73, I regretted that I didn't drop you a line, and make a plan to stop by there. :sad2:

13. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    i wondered why i got hard and faced the 73 for no reason...damn you! NEXT TIME!!

*grumbles mean things about you*

14. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I can relate. Oh how I can relate. I've had guys ask me about condoms, vibes for their lady, and other stuff I don't want to relive. Oh my! Women used to ask me about sex with their man. :eek: Another used to talk about sex with her husband, and toys he bought her.

I think I shall go soak my mind in bleach.

15. dougnick

dougnick New Member

Can you help me? I'm new to pumping
    I'm cut and would like to know how to pump so I can get a huge donut,
    It's only happened twice but it felt amazing! The second time my partner was not there to help me but I got it to 9" around.
    I so needed it licked and sucked!
    Is there a guarenteed routing to safely pump up a big donut?

Draft saved Draft deleted