Bruno Mars

Lizzie_love

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dead on there's something sort of funny about his face, but he does it for me anyway. Maybe it's the music. Anyone else see it?

I think Bruno is "cute" ... not really handsome.

And it's his voice that makes him sexy. *sigh*

maneater716

Experimental Member
Media
everyone must see bruno's new video "lazy day" with the monkey mask dancers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He literally pulls his pants down and flops his @#$% up and down in baggy boxers!!! I couldnt believe they showed it !!!??? But im very glad they did!!!! lol:eek:it was really really nice!!!!!!!!!

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
Yum thanks for the heads up - It was hot seeing his junk bounce around - i bet he has a hot bush of pubes above his dick

college_20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i couldn't believe it either! i saw him in concert once and he did this crotch thrust and i thought that was fuckin hot. but now in boxers and you can really see it boucin around. so hot!

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just think that a man like him who has everything going form him, dream coming true, several hit songs, etc relies on substance to get high has problems. Remember it wasn't pot, excusable in my book, but cocain. Think Afghan drug lords, our guys defending them for what, maintaining there livelyhood. Well maybe even the pot may have to be thought about again, these Mexican murdering cartels is being financed by these users. Think as you will, these are the reason what Americans are good for, the poppy farmers and Mexican cartels. Don't even go into the home grown stuff. A grain of sand compared to
these guys. Okay off my white horse now. Think about it.

PS: maybe he is where he is because of his cocain use? I highly doubt this was his first time, he's a DRUGGIE. 1st step: admit you have a problem.