1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I watched it today, i live in Australia and there was a full dick scene, quite funny, wonder if its his, was pretty big, its a shame if the rest of the world cant see it

Oh, the full dick scene is still in the movie.

A huge swinging dick filling up the entire movie theatre screen for a good thirty seconds. HEAVEN.

The parts they put black boxes over are the hardcore sex scenes.

ctblkbud

Experimental Member
Media
I saw Bruno today. I expected more from the way it was marketed. The penis scene is still in it. Burno (Shasa?) says 'thats me' in the movie,could be, who knows. Bruno's balls were shaved. He has the same little trail from his navel down. Hoping there will be an unedited version when it goes to DVD. He was suppose to have a scene with Latoya Jackson (so i heard) but was removed when Michael died because he thought it was inappropiate at this time. His hair in the movie wasn't as blond as in the previews. I thought ther may have been a scene that showed his bleached anal hairs.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
went to see bruno last night. the dick scene is definitely still in the movie (proves again that perez hilton is a fat lying pig), and the movie is f'ing funny. prolly one of the funniest movies i have ever seen!!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dick scene was in the movie here in New York too as of Sunday.
Funny, though... I was kinda surprised that something like that was able to make it through the censors and get an "R" rating. When that scene came on, I turned to my partner and said, "This would have been something edited if this movie came out a few years ago. But who knew that flacid dick dances are no longer NC-17!".

Large flaccid dick shots on "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and now this. You know we girls in Chelsea are all for it! :biggrin:

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw the movie last night and yes the dick scene is still in it. If they cut the dick out they might as well cut the scene completely, or it would not be funny at all. It took me a while to warm up to the movie, but when I did I almost pee'd myself laughing so hard.

ioworld

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
omfg this movie wasnt that all great for me in my town the movie only lasted for 3 days....lol i guess it was too much to handle for most folks.

qwerty3

Just Browsing
Media
it wouldnt be his because all the other times he is naked he gets pixelated. and i thought it was fricken hilerious

jesusfarted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm waiting for someone to leak it online b/c i don't want tpay to watch it. lol
Its like every week, at least on scene has to be edited or cut. Calm down now!

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Due to the number of underage people trying to watch the movie the studio has re-edited the film so that it will be a 15 certificate in the UK. The original (rated 18) version of the movie will still be in cinemas, but there will be an edited version (without the penis and some of the sex act stuff) so that they can get money from the younger folks. This is most likely where Perez Hilton got the story from, and then cut it up and posted his own take on the news. Link to story.