Bruno Tonioli [DWTS]

xHotxSexinessx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive only had a slight crush on him, but on monday night on DWTS he went to mentor someone wearing jeans with an AMAZING bulge! I started a search for photos and found some but I want MORE! Does anyone have any more pictures or info about him?

I mean look at the first pic! Come on! HNNNNNNGGGGG!

Attachments

byguynj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I recently saw him on some late night show in just white briefs and a shirt...cant remember what show it was

jcmiles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"I'm with you -- he sorta makes my skin crawl. You keep Bruno; give me Maks or Tony!"

How do we expect straight people to have any respect for gay people, when we do not have respect for each other? You do not have to like Bruno but least have some respect for him.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
You should hear him on the British (original) version, "Strictly Come Dancing". He nearly exploded the other week when Welsh rugby international, Gavin Henson, kissed him full on the lips in the middle of his routine! Not to mention the way that he lusts (openly and shamelessly) after actor Scott Maslen every week.

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His creepy ass was in his undies on the 300th episode of The Soup and as always he made an ass of himself. We tape "Dancing With The Stars" just so I can fast forward thru his insane attension grasping rants.