Brussels Aspria Arts-loi Gym

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Mercurio73, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Mercurio73

Gold Member Platinum Gold

New to the Aspria Arts-Loi gym in Brussels and noticed already some guys not too shy of showing off in the showers and sauna. Just wanted to check if any of the Members of this fine community is also a Member and likes showing off. I prefer to be discreet and I’m sometimes to shy to look. Would be great to know if it’s someone there who really enjoys showing off and looking for voyeurs.

2. Mercurio73

3. leowyatt1985

leowyatt1985 New Member

So, I've been to World Class Brussels and had some nice action ;-)
    Definitely packed with hot guys ;)
    They have two shower areas: private showers near the pool. These are private shower cubicles, with curtains, , and they are located within the men lockers just near the pool. No action there as each guy to its own
    The place where all the action is happening is in the 2nd locker room, which is located just before the staircase that leads to the gym floor.
    Once you're in the locker room, you'll find the showers in the end of the room, just by your right.
    Now, here's the thing. There are 5 shower cubicles, with almost see-through curtains, and the glass between each cubicle is almost see-through as well, so you have great view and ....if someone will jerk off in the shower next to you, you will definitely see it ;)
    Also, if you want to make some eye contact to the guy in front of you, you can either leave the curtain open or close only part of it. If anyone will be interested he will keep his curtain open as well, and you'll notice :p

Now - the second best part. This shower room has a sauna. Not a big one, but it can fit about 4-5 men which is nice. When I walked in the sauna, there were two guys, one was mid 20-early 30, pretty hot, naked and hiding his cock with his towel.
    Once the second guy left the sauna, it was just me and him, next to each other. It was about 60 seconds until the guy started to jerk off, which made me super hard! also, he had quite a big dick - HOT!
    we started jerk off together. After that, he stepped down and started blowing me. so hot. I was super horny and didn't want to cum yet, so I walk outside to chill in the showers. He followed me and took the shower in front of me, and left the curtain open :p
    Luckily it was just me and him in the showers so we started jerk off in front of each other.
    He wanted me to join him in the shower, but I think it was bit risky so we just jerked off.
    He set on the shower floor jerking and moaning, and I could see his about to cum. About 20 seconds later his cum was all over the shower floor. It was super hot!

so, if you want some hot gym shower action, definitely worth a visit to this gym, just remember to go to the showers next to the gym :p

PS - my only miss is that I forgot to take a picture of the showers :p

aldawg and kutjebef like this.
  4. colin20

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nice. Any other good places in Brussels or Bruge for gyms with open showers?

5. hotme

hotme Well-Known Member

i live in brussels but im not working out at aspria. how's it been so far there? any hot stories haha?

6. Mercurio73

Where do you work out? I guess world class has more of a reputation although I have seen some hungry glances at Aspria. Just hope it will open soon again.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice