Brussels Aspria Arts-loi Gym

Mercurio73

Superior Member
Media
Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
New to the Aspria Arts-Loi gym in Brussels and noticed already some guys not too shy of showing off in the showers and sauna. Just wanted to check if any of the Members of this fine community is also a Member and likes showing off. I prefer to be discreet and I’m sometimes to shy to look. Would be great to know if it’s someone there who really enjoys showing off and looking for voyeurs.

leowyatt93

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, I've been to World Class Brussels and had some nice action ;-)
Definitely packed with hot guys ;)
They have two shower areas: private showers near the pool. These are private shower cubicles, with curtains, , and they are located within the men lockers just near the pool. No action there as each guy to its own
The place where all the action is happening is in the 2nd locker room, which is located just before the staircase that leads to the gym floor.
Once you're in the locker room, you'll find the showers in the end of the room, just by your right.
Now, here's the thing. There are 5 shower cubicles, with almost see-through curtains, and the glass between each cubicle is almost see-through as well, so you have great view and ....if someone will jerk off in the shower next to you, you will definitely see it ;)
Also, if you want to make some eye contact to the guy in front of you, you can either leave the curtain open or close only part of it. If anyone will be interested he will keep his curtain open as well, and you'll notice :p

Now - the second best part. This shower room has a sauna. Not a big one, but it can fit about 4-5 men which is nice. When I walked in the sauna, there were two guys, one was mid 20-early 30, pretty hot, naked and hiding his cock with his towel.
Once the second guy left the sauna, it was just me and him, next to each other. It was about 60 seconds until the guy started to jerk off, which made me super hard! also, he had quite a big dick - HOT!
we started jerk off together. After that, he stepped down and started blowing me. so hot. I was super horny and didn't want to cum yet, so I walk outside to chill in the showers. He followed me and took the shower in front of me, and left the curtain open :p
Luckily it was just me and him in the showers so we started jerk off in front of each other.
He wanted me to join him in the shower, but I think it was bit risky so we just jerked off.
He set on the shower floor jerking and moaning, and I could see his about to cum. About 20 seconds later his cum was all over the shower floor. It was super hot!

so, if you want some hot gym shower action, definitely worth a visit to this gym, just remember to go to the showers next to the gym :p

PS - my only miss is that I forgot to take a picture of the showers :p

Mercurio73

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i live in brussels but im not working out at aspria. how's it been so far there? any hot stories haha?
Where do you work out? I guess world class has more of a reputation although I have seen some hungry glances at Aspria. Just hope it will open soon again.

Reactions: colorblind84

leowyatt93

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally new and crazy nervous … want to play with a guy, stroke, etc… can do at macho? Just walk in and go?
yes! :joy: it's a gay sauna, with towels only policy
one of my hottest memories is walking straight into the open showers and noticed a hot mid 20-early 30 guy, hung as fuck, taking a shower. You can do everything there, as long there is a mutual consent between you and who you choose to have fun with :p

Reactions: Smith_zain

leowyatt93

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trying to go to Macho tonight or tomorrow. Never done this before - any advise on what to do and where to go?
inside the sauna?
Once you pay, you get a towel and flip flops. Start exploring! you have a nice dark wet sauna, a big finish dry sauna if I recall which observe a hot tub, open showers which I find a hot experience by its own :p
Let us all know how it went :imp:

CDs

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
inside the sauna?
Once you pay, you get a towel and flip flops. Start exploring! you have a nice dark wet sauna, a big finish dry sauna if I recall which observe a hot tub, open showers which I find a hot experience by its own :p
Let us all know how it went :imp:
What are some good tips on how to interact and have fun with the guys?

how do you say yes or no…?

leowyatt93

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What are some good tips on how to interact and have fun with the guys?

how do you say yes or no…?
well, again, it's a gay sauna, so it is okay so make eye contact, to stare (in a sensual way, not a creepy way..), when you see someone you like and he likes you back, you will know. As you both wear only a towel, and once you get hard or he get hard, or start play with yourselves, you will know :p

As for the 'no' part.. it is okay to say no, to someone who approaches you and you're not interested. So far, I never come across a guy who I told him 'no' or 'sorry' and try to force himself on me. There is an etiquette between guys in such places - consent is always the no. 1 rule.

Mercurio73

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For a moment I thought this was about Aspria

Should not read the thread from the last post.
Guess there aren’t that many Brussels threads. As the originator I don’t mind. Whatever about Brussels is fine for me. I did ask about showing off so I guess core of the thread is there. :)

aolaje

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
How would you be able to tell if someone else is down to play? In the showers, sauna, hammam?
Almost got lucky with a guy in the hammam tonight. Another guy left and we were alone and he started touching his chest and arms, and I copied him, he then started jerking off and me too. But then when I moved next to him more people came and we were interrupted.
Gotta try going later in the evening probably

Reactions: Mercurio73

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all, I read somewhere about Basic Fit Av des Arts has showers doorless. Is that true? Does it mean the gym has Open showers?
I was there some years ago and they were doorless. You could easily see the one taking the shower in front of you. I did this with a friend of mine, we were both nudists and a bit exhibitionists.

Reactions: Jeepcampero
D

deleted18632991

Is this the gym in the apartment building, multi-building, multi-floor...indoor pool....2 changing rooms? 1 changing room has a suna?
Yes, changing room has a sauna and a steam room. Action take place in the steam room...

Reactions: Sexromasex
D

deleted18632991

So, I've been to World Class Brussels and had some nice action ;-)
Definitely packed with hot guys ;)
They have two shower areas: private showers near the pool. These are private shower cubicles, with curtains, , and they are located within the men lockers just near the pool. No action there as each guy to its own
The place where all the action is happening is in the 2nd locker room, which is located just before the staircase that leads to the gym floor.
Once you're in the locker room, you'll find the showers in the end of the room, just by your right.
Now, here's the thing. There are 5 shower cubicles, with almost see-through curtains, and the glass between each cubicle is almost see-through as well, so you have great view and ....if someone will jerk off in the shower next to you, you will definitely see it ;)
Also, if you want to make some eye contact to the guy in front of you, you can either leave the curtain open or close only part of it. If anyone will be interested he will keep his curtain open as well, and you'll notice :p

Now - the second best part. This shower room has a sauna. Not a big one, but it can fit about 4-5 men which is nice. When I walked in the sauna, there were two guys, one was mid 20-early 30, pretty hot, naked and hiding his cock with his towel.
Once the second guy left the sauna, it was just me and him, next to each other. It was about 60 seconds until the guy started to jerk off, which made me super hard! also, he had quite a big dick - HOT!
we started jerk off together. After that, he stepped down and started blowing me. so hot. I was super horny and didn't want to cum yet, so I walk outside to chill in the showers. He followed me and took the shower in front of me, and left the curtain open :p
Luckily it was just me and him in the showers so we started jerk off in front of each other.
He wanted me to join him in the shower, but I think it was bit risky so we just jerked off.
He set on the shower floor jerking and moaning, and I could see his about to cum. About 20 seconds later his cum was all over the shower floor. It was super hot!

so, if you want some hot gym shower action, definitely worth a visit to this gym, just remember to go to the showers next to the gym :p

PS - my only miss is that I forgot to take a picture of the showers :p
Today I went to World Class Fittness for a trial. Equipment is very average, but the sauna has a lot of action. It was a matter of minutes and I was given a blow job...very horny guy with big dick!

Reactions: leowyatt93