Bryan Ferry Rushed To Hospital

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mr. Snakey, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

2. luka82

Gold Member

I read somewhere he is ok...and the tour is on schedule.

3. leapyear

leapyear Member

John O'Brien who hosts the sanctioned Roxy / Ferry fan site www.vivaroxymusic.com reports that Bryan is out of hospital and still forging ahead with the Olympia tour.

I saw him perform last Wednesday night at The Royal Albert Hall and he seemed in good form (not as great as he was during the Roxy tour a month prior, but good). He performed Slave To Love and Don't Stop The Dance.

Get well BF!

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

5. leapyear

leapyear Member

Thanks Mr. S - I never tire of seeing vintage Bryan clips.

Here's the set list and vids for the London 02 Roxy reunion in February that you may find of interest:
    Roxy Music Concert Setlist at O2 Arena, London on February 7, 2011 | setlist.fm

Also, on that mini Roxy tour his son Tara was playing percussion along with The Great Paul Thompson and now he's doing modeling like his brothers before him. He shot the latest Burberry ads with Annie Lennox's daughter:
    Burberry SS11 Campaign | Tali Lennox & Tara Ferry | F.TAPE | Fashion Directory

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

My favorite Roxy album is Country Life. I remember buying it as a kid. The album cover itself was wrapped in dark green plastic to hide the real album cover, here in the United States. What a album cover it was.
    YouTube - #19 Roxy Music - Thrill of it All (Country Life)

Draft saved Draft deleted