Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This. Seeing big, beefy, masculine dudes like Bryce bottom is such a turn-on for me.
Check out his flip-fuck scene with Dustin Hazel... both dudes are completely turned on by the other's gym bod and masculinity, genuine mutual admiration, and they get real aggressive... the much smaller Dustin takes it like a champ and gives it right back to his bigger bro.
1646579115915.png

1646579196472.png

1646579265254.png

Inthepine

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Check out his flip-fuck scene with Dustin Hazel... both dudes are completely turned on by the other's gym bod and masculinity, genuine mutual admiration, and they get real aggressive... the much smaller Dustin takes it like a champ and gives it right back to his bigger bro.
View attachment 64441551
View attachment 64441581
View attachment 64441841
I think they worked twice together. One together and a three way with a girl. I wish they'd regroup especially now that Gayhoopla is doing BB vids.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think they worked twice together. One together and a three way with a girl. I wish they'd regroup especially now that Gayhoopla is doing BB vids.
I don't think either are currently employed as models anymore? I could be wrong. Bryce hasn't been in a scene in a while and Dustin has been working behind the camera for a while and I don't think he does scenes anymore.

Inthepine

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think either are currently employed as models anymore? I could be wrong. Bryce hasn't been in a scene in a while and Dustin has been working behind the camera for a while and I don't think he does scenes anymore.
They actually reteamed for a three way last year on Biguysfuck and then Bryce went of to do more for the site in the Fall. They both have OF pages, though largely disappointing, and Dustin posted several straight scenes last year on manyvids, but I think you're correct in that it's an occasional sideline gig for both of them.

yrosen

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
View attachment 64441551
View attachment 64441581
View attachment 64441841

one of the best muscle worship size difference scenes ever made.
dustin perfectly compliments Bryce's man mountainess. He is so turned on
by the muscled hulkness of Bryce it really shows when he's all over Bryce's
massive frame from the legs to the pecs, Bryce handles him in every hot way
and pummels him then lets dustin ravage his ass.
the result is a fantasy scene - in real life.

Lilpeek88

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my fucking WOW! Is he fucking bareback and breeding? Please, I beg you, someone, share his videos.

Reactions: Write

HenryMarshall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His OnlyFans is shit. It was shit 6 months ago and it’s still shit now. So little content and definitely not worth the money. He still hasn’t released the video he’s teasing on his Twitter. He’s probably going to sell it to his OnlyFans followers instead of releasing it like he should.

Reactions: WHoodoo and lsf13