Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlance13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he’s hot, honestly though he’s one of those really straight guys. i remember the reason he got famous was for that “trend” that was offensive to gay people
He’s so young though that I would give him a pass. Especially since he comes from a small town and has a lot of diverse friends, he’s open to growing and learning. Everyone did something offensive to another group of people on their teens under the guise of it being a joke, and didn’t really care because they thought it was funny/we’re getting attention for it and were to immature/unexperienced to care or be cognizant of who they offended. If y’all are gonna post literal 18yo boys to lust after the DAY or 2 after they turn 18 you can’t also hold them to the standard of being a fully cognizant capable responsible empathetic grown adult at the same time. The whole reason ur even attracted to them I’m the first place is for their youth & beauty, so let em be young and cut em some slack?

OFFmywheels01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s so young though that I would give him a pass. Especially since he comes from a small town and has a lot of diverse friends, he’s open to growing and learning. Everyone did something offensive to another group of people on their teens under the guise of it being a joke, and didn’t really care because they thought it was funny/we’re getting attention for it and were to immature/unexperienced to care or be cognizant of who they offended. If y’all are gonna post literal 18yo boys to lust after the DAY or 2 after they turn 18 you can’t also hold them to the standard of being a fully cognizant capable responsible empathetic grown adult at the same time. The whole reason ur even attracted to them I’m the first place is for their youth & beauty, so let em be young and cut em some slack?

But you're still here in this thread... what made you search his name and come onto this thread if you have those feelings about it? You made some fair points tho

Jlance13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But you're still here in this thread... what made you search his name and come onto this thread if you have those feelings about it? You made some fair points tho
Honestly because he’s good looking. And I know he’s 18 so I figured he’d be on here. I just think highlighting the fact that someone is now 18 so u can post them is kinda odd. I get people do it all the time, like they did those countdowns with the Olsen twins And Emma Watson when I was a kid still and even then I thought that was kinda weird. That’s just my personal preference though, “barely legal” and “fresh meat” doesn’t peak my interest in anyway, although in hind sight it doesn’t seem like the original poster was trying to do that in the first place. Mostly I was just trying to point out it’s 100% not ok to celebrate a newly legal adults attractiveness while at the same time tearing them down for social attributes that can also be attributed to the very cause of the reason you’re celebrating them in the first place; their youth and naïveté. And I think that it’s based on a case by case basis. Camila cabello repeatedly using the N word at 15 as a “joke” and to refer to Normani and her fellow band mates for example is inexcusable to me. And is a result of her upbringing and words she heard at home more so than her youth and naïveté. Where are as a seemingly straight teen doing a gay impression that he’s seen in a lot of comedies (family guy etc) aimed at his demographic may be. Just my opinion....now if he’d been hurling gay slurs at fellow gay classmates in attempt to bully them I would also NOT be making this argument.

OFFmywheels01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly because he’s good looking. And I know he’s 18 so I figured he’d be on here. I just think highlighting the fact that someone is now 18 so u can post them is kinda odd. I get people do it all the time, like they did those countdowns with the Olsen twins And Emma Watson when I was a kid still and even then I thought that was kinda weird. That’s just my personal preference though, “barely legal” and “fresh meat” doesn’t peak my interest in anyway, although in hind sight it doesn’t seem like the original poster was trying to do that in the first place. Mostly I was just trying to point out it’s 100% not ok to celebrate a newly legal adults attractiveness while at the same time tearing them down for social attributes that can also be attributed to the very cause of the reason you’re celebrating them in the first place; their youth and naïveté. And I think that it’s based on a case by case basis. Camila cabello repeatedly using the N word at 15 as a “joke” and to refer to Normani and her fellow band mates for example is inexcusable to me. And is a result of her upbringing and words she heard at home more so than her youth and naïveté. Where are as a seemingly straight teen doing a gay impression that he’s seen in a lot of comedies (family guy etc) aimed at his demographic may be. Just my opinion....now if he’d been hurling gay slurs at fellow gay classmates in attempt to bully them I would also NOT be making this argument.
Sure, I totally agree with the whole countdown but me perhaps I find him very attractive and it's not as if I'm sum 35 years old man waiting for his nudes or anything! But yeah I find it disturbing with the whole "fresh meat" ideology

Reactions: maximumminimum

Jlance13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i doubt it. he’s pretty popular now so i doubt he really checks all his messages and all
I don’t think he’s to popular to be contacted on of his platforms, like Snapchat. But feel like it’s a lot harder to bait Young young guys like him. They grew up in the catfish era & can spot phony a mile away? Would prolly take someone skilled AF would be sexy tho to see him nude.

geranimojohnson

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco de Quito (Pichincha, Ecuador)
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don’t think he’s to popular to be contacted on of his platforms, like Snapchat. But feel like it’s a lot harder to bait Young young guys like him. They grew up in the catfish era & can spot phony a mile away? Would prolly take someone skilled AF would be sexy tho to see him nude.
Literally. Someone needs to try.

Jlance13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah true. idk caude like on snapchat he had one of those like “subscription” profiles and i image he gets a lot of texts so i thought just getting noticed would be hard
If I had to shoot my shot it would be thru Instagram, since that’s his least popular platform probs. Also the hardest to bait from I imagine. It would take a pro....but there are def some on this site haha so we’ll see? ‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.