Bryce Thompson (thebrycethompson)

Ritrudge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He took 120.00 from me and never sent me what I asked for or anything as a replacement. Definitely a scammer. Be careful.
Yep! I had the same problem. $150 and three weeks later never got it. He even blocked me so I can see all his posts as long as my subscription is good but can't message him.

He's a con-artist. Don't give him your money.

dpezhead

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep! I had the same problem. $150 and three weeks later never got it. He even blocked me so I can see all his posts as long as my subscription is good but can't message him.

He's a con-artist. Don't give him your money.
Interesting--I've never had a problem with any of the folks on OF but I don't pay for things until they arrive. If i ask for something custom, it arrives in my messages with a ppv seal. at that point i pay for the video/photos that i asked for.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting--I've never had a problem with any of the folks on OF but I don't pay for things until they arrive. If i ask for something custom, it arrives in my messages with a ppv seal. at that point i pay for the video/photos that i asked for.
If there’s no preview you could get scammed.

Reactions: konigboom

Gaylifer1440

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’d like to know also.
He posts a ton of videos and photos but will offer 10+ minute clips for PPV. I’ve gotten a few customs for him and he’s always hit the mark!! Idk what anybody else is talking about but he’s never asked me for $ up front. Only when he sends it?

Lionsong

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, same here. Having a total different experience from him! He’s been nothing but kinda and his content is always well priced! I didn’t even know he charges that much for customs? I think you guys have him confused with someone else? I know there’s another Bryce.

Reactions: Gaylifer1440

Gaylifer1440

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, same here. Having a total different experience from him! He’s been nothing but kinda and his content is always well priced! I didn’t even know he charges that much for customs? I think you guys have him confused with someone else? I know there’s another Bryce.
Ugh that makes sense. I hope the above guys see this and delete their comments it’s not fair to this Bryce:( This one is honestly unbelievably nice, even sent me a free video for purchasing his content

Reactions: Lionsong

Ritrudge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol nah you’re wrong. We are all talking about the same Bryce. Yes, he is hot, i totally agree. Does he scam everyone? Apparently not.

He charges $75 for customs but more depending on what you want. I wanted him to jack off, cum, and finger the cum into his hole. He said that would be more than $75. I offered $150 and he said, “you’ve got yourself a deal.” So I tipped him the $150 then and there as I have for other models.

Three weeks went by and I asked how the custom was going. He then blocked me with zero explanation, no reply.

How nice for you that he’s such a sweet polite boy but wake up, he’s a fucking con-artist. Totally screwed me over and obviously did it on purpose. And clearly I’m not the only person he has done this to.

The content he posts publicly is absolutely nothing special, 5-10 second clips of whatever. His PPV ranges from crap to very good.

But be warned, he’s a known scammer. I wouldn’t take the chance, I’d just give my money to someone else.

Gaylifer1440

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His posts are like 5 or 10 seconds long of him nude. everything else is ppv. I smelled BS and unsubscribed. Better guys out there with no ppv.
Dudes gotta make $ some how, most people don’t post any nudes on their page and only see them naked in PPVs. His wall posts are amazing for what what his subscription price is. I’ll happily pay $10-$15 for a PPV for a 10-15 minute clip of him. That fucking crazy cheap. If that’s not your thing that’s totally fine I get it but he’s not doing anything wrong

Gaylifer1440

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lol nah you’re wrong. We are all talking about the same Bryce. Yes, he is hot, i totally agree. Does he scam everyone? Apparently not.

He charges $75 for customs but more depending on what you want. I wanted him to jack off, cum, and finger the cum into his hole. He said that would be more than $75. I offered $150 and he said, “you’ve got yourself a deal.” So I tipped him the $150 then and there as I have for other models.

Three weeks went by and I asked how the custom was going. He then blocked me with zero explanation, no reply.

How nice for you that he’s such a sweet polite boy but wake up, he’s a fucking con-artist. Totally screwed me over and obviously did it on purpose. And clearly I’m not the only person he has done this to.

The content he posts publicly is absolutely nothing special, 5-10 second clips of whatever. His PPV ranges from crap to very good.

But be warned, he’s a known scammer. I wouldn’t take the chance, I’d just give my money to someone else.
He charges $50 minimum for a custom video. Dudes been amazing for me and everybody I’ve talked to to make sure I’m not going to be scammed I just bought his PPV today, by far the cheapest for what he shows. If you wanna miss out, that’s on you I doubt he cares!