Btm guys target well-hung @changing rooms?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by loggerheadtop, Jan 27, 2009.

1. loggerheadtop

loggerheadtop New Member

As a well-hung "shower", i cop some attention in the showers and changing room where i swim. The facility is connected to my place of work, so i try to remain discreet, but can't help noticing some of the body language. Guys'll notice me in the showers and then spend a lot of time soaping up their hindquarters. Or they'll make sure they display only the rear view, covering themselves with a towel or swimtrunks when they turn around to face forward. Could be read as modesty, i suppose, but these same guys are hardly modest with where they let their eyes wander
    ... Any thoughts?

2. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think its very common...straight guys and gay guys seem to use locker rooms as a sizing up/compairison venue. Others seem to stare at the ground...shower in their bathing suits and then get dressed under a towel. I'd just take it as a compliment and pretend that you don't notice...till someone has the balls to talk to you. If they're going to be that obvious..they should at least acknowledge you by a head nod or a hi. :) Happens to me all the time at the gym too...

3. loggerheadtop

loggerheadtop New Member

Yeah, nice; thanks. I kinda get off on the body language, esp. if it's subtle rather than obvious. It's nice to feel targeted ... and sometimes have a shy guy waiting outside the building to start a conversation ...

4. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    Showers, locker rooms and games can provide guys with a kind of virtual environment, almost like a site like this does. So they can do almost anything in them, and some do.

Having said that, some guys who do like bottoming can also signal that in one way or another, in the showers or out, regardless of who's watching--sometimes subtly, sometimes not. Personally, I think it's great. Never bothers me if I'm just in the showers to clean up and another guy's in there to get off. It's a big world, and life can be a circus if you're a guy.

Straight or gay has nothing to do with being a guy, or with doing what guys do. They sometimes practice and pose before they play.

5. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    When a guy sees your big cock and begins to lather either his cock or ass feverishly, something has obviously gotten to him sexually! What he does about it is another thing entirely! I find it is rare in a shower for a guy to follow through to connect! I believe the follow through is more likely to occur in a sauna or steam room environment.

6. loggerheadtop

loggerheadtop New Member

It's the non-feverish, restrained, but still deliberate reaction that impresses me most.

As for "connections", they can certainly happen, but often only after several encounters where the same pattern of subtle signaling is displayed.

And I completely agree with 'ledroit' that such venues provide a superb environment for guys -- str8, gay, whatever -- to game/role play. I think that must be part of their attraction ...

7. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

8. large92

large92 New Member

Albums:
    I mean i guess if you got it flaunt it why be shy your rockin a huge cock so just let that sucker have some air and let the rest of the world see it in all its beauty:smile:

9. catman

Gold Member

as someone who teaches college level, this is why I go to a gym nowhere near work...

just too much...curiosity (and yes some of it on MY part as well....:biggrin1:)

10. loggerheadtop

loggerheadtop New Member

In the mating dance there is something quite appealing about a bit of restraint on both sides, looker and shower. Don't think i'm that shy, but neither do i get turned on by guys who are always "full on".

11. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I've never had a locker room experience so I dont know if I'm a shower or grower really because I've never compared beyond pictures.

Draft saved Draft deleted