a nice bts with a great orgasm and first anal

jojjis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
spankbang.com/10u15/video/jillian+janson+s+first+anal+behind+the+scenes

a nice bts with great orgasm and first anal

There was a walking cameraman filming as the director was setting up the shot. It was for an orgy scene, where there were multiple couples of various configurations around a large room on sumptuous furniture.

There was one woman who was solo, and the director was instructing her on how he wanted her to use a dildo on herself. The cameraman took some close ups of her, and some distance shots every time the director was speaking to her. There were no cuts, it was just close up, farther out, close up, face, lower body, room shot, close up, etc.(sorry, I'm not that much into movies, so I don't know the terms for all the different types of shots)

At first, I thought she was acting, but she wasn't. She came. She ejaculated all over the director. He was standing up, she was reclined on a sofa type piece of furniture. She was able to spray his whole body, including his face. Her muscle contractions were so strong, she was bumping up and down on her white leather sofa. The other actors gathered around to watch. The shock on their faces was incredible. The actress was totally zoned out - there was no acting there, it was the real thing.

Anyone saw it?? Please give me the link.

Reactions: djgholum