Bttmin for a 9 incher - help

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hoopy70, Jan 17, 2007.

1. hoopy70

hoopy70 New Member

Albums:
    hey all. i have looked at this site alot over the years but never posted. but now i have a question so here i am writing.

i met a guy last night who i like, and he has a gorgeous 9inch uncut dick.

when we started having sex it was great. i rode him with wild abandon. then when we went intp doggy style. i let him fuck me as long as i could take it, but he was hittin something inside me that was not so comfortable.

I wanna be able to take it all, for a long time, so I need some advice on whats going on or what I can do about it.

Cheers,
    J

2. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    some positions are better than others .. take your time and be well lubed.. happy humping

3. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Most likely, it's the "second sphincter" issue. There was a thread here not too long ago that explained a lot of this. I'd start by checking out the description there. http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-larg...x-threads.html?highlight=sphincter#post644959

4. hairyguy29

hairyguy29 Member

Albums:
    With that kind of length and the position you were in, it's possible he was knocking at the entrance to your sigmoid colon. It's one of those things that can be uncomfortable if you're not ready for it. You could have him get in as far as is comfortable, then start slowly probing around, relaxing the entrance. Alternatively you could pick yourself up a cheap jelly doubledong and explore by yourself, or with your new beau. A refresher on anatomy can help alot when you're dealing with big guys.

Anatomy of Colon and Rectum

Cheers,
    Hairyguy

Draft saved Draft deleted