Bubble Butt Or Large Cock ?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you had to choose between the two when you are attracted to a bloke, what would you pick over the other ? Myself ? I love the big dick for sure hence why I am a member of this said site, but I would KILL for a guy who has that nice, round, firm bubble butt. Tan lines and pale white and waxed :biggrin1:

DirtyPerv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm mostly a top but for some reason, I love to fuck a guy with a huge cock. Love to reach around and jerk him off while I fuck him...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
both, please.

if i can't have both i would like to watch the guy with the huge cock fuck the guy with the bubble butt. :smile:

ml

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i had to limit from the two..i pass on the guy...there are plenty of guys with the bubble butt..(mine for one) and a guy with a big breeder (I'm a nice breeding size) and if i were looking for a guy to play with...i'd breed only with a man who has what I'm looking for...and the physical is a starting point..but..if the guy can't communicate...
I'm out of there in seconds..

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would choose the guy with a big dick and flat butt. But his cuteness is more important than his dick size or butt shape.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a total top and all about the ass/face/personality (in that order, usually). I know it makes me an oddball around here, but personally I prefer my guys on the modestly-endowed side, with extra foreskin overhang to the front of the line...a man's gotta eat, ya know?