Bubble Butt Support Group

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dear BBSG:

I am not the owner of a bubble butt. My boyfriend says he satisfied with my butt, but I think it's too small. I attached a picture (click on ass), do you think I can please my man with this butt, even though it's not a bubble?

Ass

Signed,

Wishin I had more Junk in tha Trunk

:tongue: - hehe...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does it have to be just for bubble butts? How about square butts? Or rumble seats? or Hotentot Venuses? Dont they deserve love and support as well? There is only so much South Beach, a girdle or rolfing can do....:biggrin1:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear WIHMJITT,

you're butt, and the rest of you, are stupendous. it would sassify me and thats for DAYUM sure!

Your friend in lusting....
the bum

Dear BBSG:

I am not the owner of a bubble butt. My boyfriend says he satisfied with my butt, but I think it's too small. I attached a picture (click on ass), do you think I can please my man with this butt, even though it's not a bubble?

Ass

Signed,

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I worry that men like me just for my bubble butt. :frown1: Why can't they look at the whole person?!? I am more than just my bubble butt!! :mad:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey there nj, just focus on the fact you're blessed with something so many can find so attractive. not everyone has even that much

then smack 'em over the head if they are so obtuse so as to not see any of your other amazing qualities beyond that FREAKING FANTASTIC POSTERIOR!!!

sorry, i got carried away ;-)

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To the LBSG:
I have trouble finding underwear that accomodates my bubble butt. Any advice?

Now you sound like an interesting guy. Did your father have one? Is your younger brother's bigger? How big was it when you were 15? Got any pics?:tongue:

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear BBSG:

Ass

Signed,

Dear "Wishin' I had more Junk in tha Trunk",

Welcome to the forums. Your boyfriend knows you were born with the defect, but in his mind you're doing it on purpose. As irrational as it is, he's holding you accountable for your flat, vacuum-esque ass. But it's not too late. You can win him back. Under my tutelage I can make you a contender. The Buttock Augmentation sub-forum will provide you with the tools to make changes and, hopefully, save your relationship. I suggest you don't cut corners and enlist nothing but the finest SoCal surgeons. It's God's plan. Wipe the slate clean. The first stage of the Rapture. Soon the horsemen cometh.

Baby Velvet - Site Admin

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey there nj, just focus on the fact you're blessed with something so many can find so attractive. not everyone has even that much

then smack 'em over the head if they are so obtuse so as to not see any of your other amazing qualities beyond that FREAKING FANTASTIC POSTERIOR!!!

sorry, i got carried away ;-)

Aww thanks sk_bum, guys like you make my day! :smile:

There are benefits to being so bootilicious. Unlike my skinny butted friends I never have to beg a guy to rim me or fuck my ass.

I think my big butt makes me extra horny. Is this possible? Sometimes I wear thong underwear and a short skirt and walk past construction sites on windy days just to give the guys a thrill. Is this wrong? I feel like I am doing mankind a favor when I do this.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dear "Wishin' I had more Junk in tha Trunk",

Welcome to the forums. Your boyfriend knows you were born with the defect, but in his mind you're doing it on purpose. As irrational as it is, he's holding you accountable for your flat, vacuum-esque ass. But it's not too late. You can win him back. Under my tutelage I can make you a contender. The Buttock Augmentation sub-forum will provide you with the tools to make changes and, hopefully, save your relationship. I suggest you don't cut corners and enlist nothing but the finest SoCal surgeons. It's God's plan. Wipe the slate clean. The first stage of the Rapture. Soon the horsemen cometh.

Baby Velvet - Site Admin

Thank god I found you Baby V. Please show me the way to buttexcelence. I will follow your advice and save every penny until I can go under the knife. I can't bear the thought of walking this earth with my asprin ass any longer. Wish me luck, peace be with you.

Signed,

Hopin Gods Plan is to put some Junk in my Trunk won't cost my entire life's savings.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dear WIHMJITT,

you're butt, and the rest of you, are stupendous. it would sassify me and thats for DAYUM sure!

Your friend in lusting....
the bum

I was tettering on the edge of suicide when I read your post BUM, you saved my life. My ass is yours anytime you want it :wink:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't swap my arse for any other arse in the world, I love that it's elegantly curvy, small yet pleasantly covered with flesh, embrace your bum curious, remember while some guys like jelly in the trunk others go with the nearer the bone the sweeter the meat.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many of our LPSG women heave big Bubble buts. They are beautifull and thick. I have pm'ed Rob E about starting an Ass Gallery. He said he simply dont have the space. He will try. It will be a tuff nut to crack.:cool:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am for cleavage equality, women show off their breast cleavage, it should be acceptable to show our butt cleavage.

Rufskin Hustler's.

Attachments

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many of our LPSG women heave big Bubble buts. They are beautifull and thick. I have pm'ed Rob E about starting an Ass Gallery. He said he simply dont have the space. He will try. It will be a tuff nut to crack.:cool:

Oh I've cracked a nut several times while I was with some gorgeous beautiful bubble butts. lol

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aww thanks sk_bum, guys like you make my day! :smile:

There are benefits to being so bootilicious. Unlike my skinny butted friends I never have to beg a guy to rim me or fuck my ass.

I think my big butt makes me extra horny. Is this possible? Sometimes I wear thong underwear and a short skirt and walk past construction sites on windy days just to give the guys a thrill. Is this wrong? I feel like I am doing mankind a favor when I do this.

wrong???? WRONG?!?!?! you should win a damn nobel prize for that kind of contribution to humanity!!!

i know i'd like to see it...