b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Dear BBSG:

I am not the owner of a bubble butt. My boyfriend says he satisfied with my butt, but I think it's too small. I attached a picture (click on ass), do you think I can please my man with this butt, even though it's not a bubble?

Ass

Signed,

Wishin I had more Junk in tha Trunk

:tongue: - hehe...

hmmm....too difficult to tell from the photo. i'd need a closer inspection.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:) I wonder what the bubble butt version of jelquing would be?

An ex-bf bet me I couldn't do this while drunk eons ago. I won the bet. :biggrin1: I still do the following as an interesting parlor trick for parties.
I can pick a pencil up off the edge of a table with my butt cheeks. I can also crack walnuts with my ass. :tongue:

D

deleted15807

All I wanna do is zoom-zoom-zoom-zoom and a boom-boom

Just shake your rump

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear BBSG:

I am not the owner of a bubble butt. My boyfriend says he satisfied with my butt, but I think it's too small. I attached a picture (click on ass), do you think I can please my man with this butt, even though it's not a bubble?

Ass

Signed,

Wishin I had more Junk in tha Trunk

:tongue: - hehe...

I would have no problem being pleased with that!:biggrin1:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ass is one thing I don't have. Hardly a smidgen.

I think I got all confused when They were handing out my parts. Forgot to get in the "ass" line...got back in the same line instead.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

I have a good story. When I was in senior year of undergrad and nothing more than a 90 lb stick with a butt, my dance teacher decided I was lazy because I wouldnt put my back straight on the floor. She yelled , screamed and finally resorted to coming over and sitting on my stomach but my ethnic rumble seat wasnt going anywhere. I started laughing and she did too. I guess she learned something as well. The gluteui maximii were maxin' not relaxin' in my case! LOL!