Bubble Butt Support Group

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

I have a good story. When I was in senior year of undergrad and nothing more than a 90 lb stick with a butt, my dance teacher decided I was lazy because I wouldnt put my back straight on the floor. She yelled , screamed and finally resorted to coming over and sitting on my stomach but my ethnic rumble seat wasnt going anywhere. I started laughing and she did too. I guess she learned something as well. The gluteui maximii were maxin' not relaxin' in my case! LOL!

Something similar happened to me in gym class! They wanted me to have my back straight on the floor and I couldn't do that because of my butt. And I was a skinny little thing back then, too. (LESS than 90 lbs. but with a butt!) Oh, and get this - this was when I was in elementary school! Yep, I even had a butt back then!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BBSG stands for Brains and Beauty Support group. Yes the women on here:smile: Say no more......................................:wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BBSG stands for Brains and Beauty Support group. Yes the women on here:smile: Say no more......................................:wink:

Danny ,
Come over here so I can plant a big one on you right now! Mwah! You are the beautiful one! Thank you sweetheart for all of your kind words and encouragement. We ladies do appreciate it! :smile:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I think that is the nicest thing I have read so far. Wow. And right back at you!:smile:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something similar happened to me in gym class! They wanted me to have my back straight on the floor and I couldn't do that because of my butt. And I was a skinny little thing back then, too. (LESS than 90 lbs. but with a butt!) Oh, and get this - this was when I was in elementary school! Yep, I even had a butt back then!

Yeah girl. It wasnt doing jack, cuz baby got back! LOL!