Bubble Party

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just went to 3rd year celebration for Caliente Nudist Resort over the weekend, and part of the festivities were having the upper area jacuzzi and conversation pool loaded with bubbles- It seemed to bring out the animal in many nudists with a lot of bubble covering of breasts cocks asses etc and a lot of touchy feely amongst the group later in the evening- It was fun and wondered if anyone else had been to a bubble party and how it affected everyone involved

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
chalk up one more ting I would like to do.....has to lots of slick fun for all involved..... With all the slick touchy feely...did penis' get inserted into vaginas or not

KrissyCD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife and I are hoping to get to Caliente and Paradise Lakes this summer so hope they have more bubble parties planned when we will be there. Sounds like fun and a great way to meet people.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am sure u will enjoy both resorts =Caliente is more upscale -Not sure how often they have the bubbles but they added and extra oooph to the night and a way to meet people .No outright sex in the pool or jacuzzi but a lot of touching stroking etc going on-and a unique way to meet people lol