Bubble Party

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by carlton10, Apr 26, 2007.

1. carlton10

carlton10 Member

Just went to 3rd year celebration for Caliente Nudist Resort over the weekend, and part of the festivities were having the upper area jacuzzi and conversation pool loaded with bubbles- It seemed to bring out the animal in many nudists with a lot of bubble covering of breasts cocks asses etc and a lot of touchy feely amongst the group later in the evening- It was fun and wondered if anyone else had been to a bubble party and how it affected everyone involved

2. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    chalk up one more ting I would like to do.....has to lots of slick fun for all involved..... With all the slick touchy feely...did penis' get inserted into vaginas or not

3. KrissyCD

KrissyCD New Member

Albums:
    My wife and I are hoping to get to Caliente and Paradise Lakes this summer so hope they have more bubble parties planned when we will be there. Sounds like fun and a great way to meet people.

4. carlton10

carlton10 Member

Am sure u will enjoy both resorts =Caliente is more upscale -Not sure how often they have the bubbles but they added and extra oooph to the night and a way to meet people .No outright sex in the pool or jacuzzi but a lot of touching stroking etc going on-and a unique way to meet people lol

Draft saved Draft deleted