Bubbles in the Bowl?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, guys, I've got a question for you. Since puberty I've had the following results from my pissing in the john: If I'm even fairly worked up and horny, my piss will cause the bowl to get flled with bubbles. If I've shot my load and am not at all horny, there's not even one bubble floating on the surface of the bowl's fluid.

I've always assumed this to be caused from precum in my uretha when I'm horny. Through the years I've asked a couple of males if this happened to them and they said no. I would like to have a comparison with how many of you have this same thing happen and, also, if any of you have any other reason this might occur. Thanks, fellows.

Luke :)

SoccerFreak: Well, with me, that always happens, i think it doesnt have to d with if your horny or not, i just think it means the amount of pressure your dick is letting out

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=SoccerFreak link=board=health;num=1076012027;start=0#2 date=02/05/04 at 12:31:57]Well, with me, that always happens, i think it doesnt have to d with if your horny or not, i just think it means the amount of pressure your dick is letting out[/quote]
Thank you, SoccerFreak. I have considered the variation in force of my streams, but never been able to pin point any correlation. I am the same height from the bowl and it seems regardless of the force it will vary -- bubbles at times, no bubbles other times!. The only factor I've been able to correlate has been, as I said in my degree of horniness.

Damn, I hope somebody else has this happen! ;D

Luke

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=aloofman link=board=health;num=1076012027;start=0#5 date=02/05/04 at 22:31:33]
I've noticed more bubbles if I've had sex recently, and also that it's more difficult to piss straight.  What's with that? [/quote]

My experience is the same. I imagine residual semen in the urethra is responsible for the foamy effect, and that somehow the widening of the slit which takes a while to return to normal is the reason for the other.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you're right, Max, with both the reasons for more bubbles after sex and not being able to piss straight. I have more immediately after I've ejaculated and I suppose this is the reason I first thought of precum causing the covering of the fluids with bubbles any time I'm horny. Any widening of the dick slit probably keeps the stream from being one good straight line and during sex, especially with lots of pounding, the slit is likely to become "stretched" out of its normal shape.

This thread has included this additional aspect and has made me think of even more urological characteristics!
Thanks.

Luke

wvalady1968: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=health;num=1076012027;start=0#8 date=02/06/04 at 10:43:31]I've noticed this, too--and I like Max's term "foamy effect".  That's how I would best describe it.

Indeed, it must be remaining semen that causes it.[/quote]
Protein in the urine is known to cause it to foam. Perhaps it's the protein from the seminal fluid?

Although, I have to say that I've noticed bubbles in the bowl after I go to the bathroom also. [No, not necessarily after making love.]

tomarctus: I'm smiling ear to ear just contemplating all of us looking at our pee foam in the toilet bowl!

wvalady1968: [quote author=tomarctus link=board=health;num=1076012027;start=0#10 date=02/06/04 at 17:08:18]I'm smiling ear to ear just contemplating all of us looking at our pee foam in the toilet bowl![/quote]
:D

tomarctus: Checked my piss bubbles this morning. Yup, they were there. :p

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=tomarctus link=board=health;num=1076012027;start=0#12 date=02/07/04 at 11:20:22]Checked my piss bubbles this morning. Yup, they were there. :p[/quote]
Just keep a watch to learn if at times when you've been extra horny for a while, there are more bubbles -- even covering the surface of the john's fluid.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=health;num=1076012027;start=0#9 date=02/06/04 at 15:56:20]
Protein in the urine is known to cause it to foam. Perhaps it's the protein from the seminal fluid?

Although, I have to say that I've noticed bubbles in the bowl after I go to the bathroom also. [No, not necessarily after making love.]

[/quote]
Thanks for you input, wvalady. I had never heard that protein would cause bubbles, or foamy effect. It's interesting.

tomarctus: My morning bubbles were just from a normal piss. My piercing makes the piss splash. I am still having some "hornyness" problems, so I don't even think there was any overnight precum.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
The "foaminess" I noted is quite different though immediatley following an ejaculation....it just appears and "behaves" somewhat differently than say from a regular voiding of the bladder.

Following ejaculating, I would describe the "bubbles" as somewhat lighter and more "condensed" and even less "frothy"...It's mere appearance even suggests a hint of semen as it has a slightly cloudy-white tinge to it.

One can tell we all lead such interesting lives!
I mean really, --paying attention to our toilet bowls! ;D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who would you like to hear singing the new song, Pecker?

BTW, do you always get a good night's sleep, or sometimes have to sit up and laugh at your jokes?

:D