Buck Angel aka Mangina

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This gay guy has no interest in pussy, even if (and I think, particularly if) it's attached to a man.
baby, this man wants to be a man a yet keep a mangina...there ain't no difference then getting fuck up the ass for me. if i could have a pussy ande be a man i would do the same thing. god love america!

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
for all of you that own vids...tell me which ones to buy....,i want to see him get fucked by men with big cocks....i'm ot interested with other chicks or chicks with dicks unless they are enourmous and hard!

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I believe a man is what he calls himself. Anatomy is only that purely anatomy..... and as long as there are hermaphrodites i will never believe in a bi-gender world.

If a person who was born a female wants to have surgery and live their life as a man then they are a man regardless of what body parts they keep or dispose of.

Just like if a man is married to a woman and lives the life of a str8 man considers himself to be a str8 man but still enjoys occasional man on man sex in my books he is str8.

We are what we believe ourselves to be and not that which others would force upon us.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
for all of you that own vids...tell me which ones to buy....,i want to see him get fucked by men with big cocks....i'm ot interested with other chicks or chicks with dicks unless they are enourmous and hard!

In the last scene of Cirque Noir, these guys are doing a gay gang bang. One guy yells, "Hey, he's got a pussy." A very intense three-way follows, and I have to say that I found it hot as hell.

martinez5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
there's one thing that hasn't been covered. i don't know. maybe it has. was he born like this? if he has no testicles where does he get the testosterone to look like that?

and i don't think we base someone's gender on their genitalia. i think we all just go by, if the look like a man, they're a man.

i always wondered if there was someone like this out there. i guess so. if it's all real.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow, lots of transphobia/ignorance on here. I can understand if FTMs aren't your thing, but to deny someone their chosen identity is just inexcusable.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, and there are A LOT of people - both male and female - who are attracted to transgendered guys here. Most of my FTM friends have no problem getting laid, and by people who respect their bodies AND pronouns of choice to boot.

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ya watched some of his vids before and ...it left me wit the WTF thought -_-

i was confused out of my mind...all that masculine groaning and a big ass pussy!?!? LOL!

i cud just imagine him as a butchy woman...yikes!

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, lots of transphobia/ignorance on here. I can understand if FTMs aren't your thing, but to deny someone their chosen identity is just inexcusable.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, and there are A LOT of people - both male and female - who are attracted to transgendered guys here. Most of my FTM friends have no problem getting laid, and by people who respect their bodies AND pronouns of choice to boot.

...apologizes for everyone's ignorance *sigh*

wat we're saying is...he's just not our type?

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, Red_Rebel, a lot of you were saying something considerably more - several people commented that he isn't a man because he has a vagina. You don't wanna fuck transguys? Don't fuck transguys. Don't deny them their identity, though.