MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We all have our cross to bear. I've never noticed any other women here use their cross to manipulate people, or gain the sympathy vote, or excuse shit behaviour though.

You are welcome to use this site for professional purposes or however else you wish. Nobody cares. No-one else has any control over what you choose to post or how you choose to use this site. So our approval, or disapproval is inconsequential. Why does it even matter to you?...unless you are posting purely for attention and exposure? :idea:

Luckily for you, if the women here are all such a bunch of cunts, you can just choose not to interact with them. It's not a dinner party, so you can just ignore people if you want to.

This post. On so many levels. Rocks my world. Wow...said exactly what needed to be said. As usual...

MUST ADD Swoon to the list of LPSG treasures.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I'm the lady whom many of you have been bashing because of my "Different" post and I want to say one thing here: HOW DARE you suggest I know nothing of a sisterhood? You know nothing, Jane Snow. I have become involved in a sisterhood that i pray none of you ever experience but yet is one that both breaks and uplifts my heart in a way I hope you will never know. You see, my beautiful son, a grown man in his 40's, is dying of ALS, Lou Gerhig's disease. All mother's are bound to a sisterhood of their love of their children and the ultimate fear of losing a child. The outpouring I have received from friends long forgotten, relatives from distant places, colleagues from jobs ages ago, friends of my son and daughter, even strangers who stop and help me when I struggle with my son's wheelchair. I can see their hearts in their eyes and their amazing strength in their embraces of me and my son.

Of course men have been important in helping my son and I but their help is different: they offer humor to help us forget; they build ramps and reshape bathrooms to make my son's life a bit better; they share his interests in sports - and the ladies; they have the strength to carry him where his wheelchair won't go. But the ladies know better how to respond to the pain my daughter-in-law, my daughter, and I are trying to live with, that sometimes the only helpful thing is a good cry and an understanding shoulder to have it on.

I will plead guilty to having used sex blogging to push my professional status, but it has become more than that: it is a way for me to forget what is happening in my personal life and to find some pleasure in quiet times. I am also guilty of trying to bring a fraction of my followers from Tumblr to a different experience with me; but I have written openly on Tumblr about my son's condition and have many followers express seemingly heartfelt condolences and I want them to know where our life is going. Lastly I will apologize for being a bit judgmental about some of you being too judgmental: I didn't like what seemed to me a constant "guilty until proven innocent" attitude toward anyone new or challenging to your LPSG universe. Perhaps I overreacted.

And, perhaps, you did, too.

Marti
Blow it out your ass. Are bullshit sympathy ploys all you know? Manipulation just grosses me out. Enough with your pandering already. How dare YOU?!

I have hung back in making a statement here.
Because it's fraught.
I look at myself and my hesitancy and I don't recognize it.
Time to get back to core self.

I do not identify with ANY IZM or HOOD.

I identify with persons on a individual basis.
They are warily, provisionally admitted or discarded according to a internal instinctual measure.

For me there is no Brotherhood.
There is no Sisterhood.
There are people who pass the sniff test or they don't.

There isn't a sex, sexuality, colour bias here.

I will say that once I claim ownership of people and places that my
loyalty is absolute provided that that loyalty isn't abused.

I make a wonderful friend and a terrifying enemy.
I don't forgive and I NEVER FORGET.

Mrs/ Ms....Sloppy Tits .....what the fuck ever.......

You walked into our house and without preamble, squatted and took a huge
steaming dump on our lounge room rug.

Now that wasn't enough of a calling card so you had to come back and start
flinging it at the walls.

Listen here you fucking thirsty cunt.

I've waited over 5 years for a single take down on this site.

I've asked for my account to be disabled in order to take down an adversary from a distance and it fucking happened.

I don't like you.

I don't like your attitude.

I don't like your on-line persona.

Enough said.

*Drops the mic*

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's kinda hilarious how she never bothered returning to her original dumpster-fire thread, but got triggered enough to shit in this thread.

Another observation: there were men calling her on her shit too. In the thread She started. In her post here, she makes it seem like only women were calling her on her bullshit.

Someone is fucking THIRSTY for attention.

Tit's McGee: you don't have to do all that. You'll get attention from guys here if you just post pics and talk about sex. You don't have to shit on other women. We're not competing for that. Have the fuck at it. Just shut the fuck up about the other women here.

Last edited:

I'll go back to the old tried and true....

...."When someone shows you who they are the first time. Believe them."

You showed us who you are right out of the gate.
*MEH*
I believe ( YOU) < to use CHAN iconography.

NOW you want to tell us you'r someone else all the while using the same language?

I. DON'T. BELIEVE. (YOU).

Fuck off.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only if you give me fashion help (I say that based off of your past experience, from another thread) ;)

I'm quit flattered, thank you! Always glad to help someone out with fashion help.

I started making Barbie clothes for my Sister. By hand. Scissors, needle, thread and any ol' fabric I could get my hands on. Hell, I was making sweater dresses out of old socks in the late 60's, lol! I never did get the sewing machine I kept asking for each Christmas!

My sister was always trading the stuff I made for her with her friends for real Barbie clothes. Used to make me so made cuz I didn't quite understand, until my Mother told me, that it was a compliment that her friends wanted my "designs", lol. That really planted the seed that sprouted when I was in my late teens/early 20s. I bought my first sewing machine when I was 19, and it was on from there...

I wanted so bad to go to school and study fashion. Nope, my Dad wouldn't allow it! Instead I ended up studying business in college and working for the Federal Government. But I pursued my creative side while working full time and parlayed it into a neat little side business. One of the reasons I was able to retire at 56!

I also wanted to be a Broadway gypsy. My Dad wouldn't let me take dance lessons either! Oh well...life worked out really well for me regardless!

But yeah, Fashion has always been my passion. I met some truly wonderful folks and had some great life experiences I would not otherwise have had if it hadn't been for my involvement in the Fashion Industry.

Thanks again for your kind words!

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure the "mascot" title does you justice. I feel like we should give you freedom of the city (WI) or something for always having our backs.

Wow, how nice of you. As far as me always have your backs: No brainer; it's just the right thing to do. And it's no struggle for me to do the right thing. It's something I work hard at every day teaching my 4th grader.

Pretty much everyone one of you ladies has related a story or experience that has touched me somehow. Especially if you shared/bared your soul. I am no longer surprised when I read about some life experiences you all have shared.

But, I don't like it when some folks type some stupid misogynistic load of crap about women in general or go after one of you specifically. Usually because you don't agree with their point of view or don't care to indulge their "musings". Hate it. So I'm gonna speak up. And speak out. Because that's just the decent thing to do. At least IMO.

Now, "freedom of the city" in WI is a nice thought. Where I need the freedom is in the AAW thread when some goofball starts some dumbass woman-negative topic. And I can't respond. Hate that.

Here's a thought: I wonder if I started my own thread in AAW and if I see some numbnut posting a load of crap thread elsewhere in AAW, I could leave my response to them in the thread I started. At least it would make me feel better, lol! Don't know if it would fly past the mods. Oh well. A guy can dream...lol!

Take care and thanks again for your most kind words. I appreciate them and you so much!

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Update:

Time to add @AlteredEgo and @Bonfire to the LPSG Ladies Treasure Trove.

Two infamous women whose posts are spot on. And legendary. Two more of the ladies that I make a point to read pretty much everything they post. I admire their abilities to turn a word and phrase. How many times I've read theirs and the other Treasures' posts and thought to myself: It's like they are reading my mind. I'm glad their is no daily limit on clicking on the Like Button!

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I have a it of a LPSG-crush on @MisterB. Thank you for being awesome & contributing here!
Thanks for your kind words. And back at ya. Yup, your in my LPSG Ladies Treasure Trove too! I like your posts; you know who you are and I admire that immensely. You're good peeps for sure!

D

deleted924715

Now, "freedom of the city" in WI is a nice thought. Where I need the freedom is in the AAW thread when some goofball starts some dumbass woman-negative topic. And I can't respond. Hate that.

Don't worry about it. They show their ass when they do that.

We immediately know that they are crippled with insecurity and loneliness and are deeply intimidated by other men. That's how they find the sites where they have their epiphany and can't wait to run back to AaW to "enlighten" us.

Men that post misogynistic threads where other men can't reply are just chickenshits. It's quite funny, because they think they are in a "safe space" with all women... and they still get handed their arse and have a meltdown 100% of the time.

D

deleted924715

Update:

Time to add @AlteredEgo and @Bonfire to the LPSG Ladies Treasure Trove.

Two infamous women whose posts are spot on. And legendary. Two more of the ladies that I make a point to read pretty much everything they post. I admire their abilities to turn a word and phrase. How many times I've read theirs and the other Treasures' posts and thought to myself: It's like they are reading my mind. I'm glad their is no daily limit on clicking on the Like Button!

It's not often I'll walk away from an argument, but those two ladies? Ha. I'm pretty sure I'd find discretion to be the better part of valour :yum

Incredibly strong, incredibly intelligent, incredibly articulate, fierce, sophisticated and aware of the ego decimation they could inflict if they chose to do so and keep it reigned for the most part, unless thoroughly provoked. Even if in agreement for the last 99 posts, they'd call you out on the 100th if they thought you were wrong. I admire them a great deal. And I like them. They need no protection whatsoever... and for some reason that makes me feel weirdly protective.

Anyone who sees "mean girls" here isn't paying attention.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Back on topic. I'm not one to ask others to fight my battles for me, but if ever I need backup, you better believe I'm calling on the sisters of LPSG. Words often escape me but you ladies prove time and again to be great debaters, eloquent without subtlety, straightforward and on point. I've not gotten into the debate with the current-topic lady. Never heard of her. Probably never will have exchanges with her.

My only thought to add is this: Age is not an excuse for bad behavior. I fall in that "older" generation but never use it as a reason to excuse myself from respectable behavior. On this site, as in real life, age is irrelevant. So we can drop the age excuse, ok?

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back on topic. I'm not one to ask others to fight my battles for me, but if ever I need backup, you better believe I'm calling on the sisters of LPSG. Words often escape me but you ladies prove time and again to be great debaters, eloquent without subtlety, straightforward and on point. I've not gotten into the debate with the current-topic lady. Never heard of her. Probably never will have exchanges with her.

My only thought to add is this: Age is not an excuse for bad behavior. I fall in that "older" generation but never use it as a reason to excuse myself from respectable behavior. On this site, as in real life, age is irrelevant. So we can drop the age excuse, ok?

Great post, especially your point about age not being an excuse for bad behavior.

How many times I heard when I was a young guy getting hit on/groped by the "older" members of the gay community: Get over it. He's just an old guy. Let him have his jollies. He's harmless.

Um, NO. He's invaded my space with his unwanted comments/touches/gropes. And I was equally offended by those closer to my then-age if they too were making unwanted advances. Verbal or physical.

It's why, especially today at 65, you will never catch me saying/doing anything remotely close to what I endured. Because I remember how creepy and icky I felt. I would hate to think I made someone else feel that way.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have hung back in making a statement here.
Because it's fraught.
I look at myself and my hesitancy and I don't recognize it.
Time to get back to core self.

I do not identify with ANY IZM or HOOD.

I identify with persons on a individual basis.
They are warily, provisionally admitted or discarded according to a internal instinctual measure.

For me there is no Brotherhood.
There is no Sisterhood.
There are people who pass the sniff test or they don't.

There isn't a sex, sexuality, colour bias here.

I will say that once I claim ownership of people and places that my
loyalty is absolute provided that that loyalty isn't abused.

I make a wonderful friend and a terrifying enemy.
I don't forgive and I NEVER FORGET.

Mrs/ Ms....Sloppy Tits .....what the fuck ever.......

You walked into our house and without preamble, squatted and took a huge
steaming dump on our lounge room rug.

Now that wasn't enough of a calling card so you had to come back and start
flinging it at the walls.

Listen here you fucking thirsty cunt.

I've waited over 5 years for a single take down on this site.

I've asked for my account to be disabled in order to take down an adversary from a distance and it fucking happened.

I don't like you.

I don't like your attitude.

I don't like your on-line persona.

Enough said.

*Drops the mic*
I have always loved your core self.

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How disappointing, I was away on holidays and missed all the fun in fucking the sisterhood! :blush:

This thread once again had not failed to deliver! @Tight_N_Juicy you can put me down as one of the men calling out on shit! I did that!

I think @MisterB is my favorite honourary sister on this site!

Now, I want to throw in my 2 cents. I know it's late, I know we've moved to love in again, but I didn't get to participate and I'm salty about it.

Firstly, what the fuck does your son having ALS have anything at all to do with not shitting on other women? Because he has a condition gives you a pass to come in here and whitewash all these women as prudish twats who will immediately talk down to you or throw shade because you want male attention? My hamster has elephantiasis and I'm in a group of other hamster owners whom have the same condition. Man do we shit on other hamster owners without regret or reason!

Secondly, don't (most of us) learn pretty early in life that if you come into a new situation and immediately are critical and judgmental about a group of people you've just started interacting with, and plead that they not be critical and judgmental about you, that your request is probably not going to go over well? I mean, I personal go into parties with my wife just swinging my arms around like mini windmills, but I ensure I let everyone I'm punching know I don't like being punched, I'm just here for the attention. So far it's worked out great.

Finally, 50 extra points for @Fade for the Fight Club quote. Tyler would be proud!