Bud Bottle Comparison

JustFuckMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
budbottle3gt.jpg

9796eg0.jpg

No offense, but I'm definitely not gay nor even bi, so please keep the gay comments respectful. :tongue:

It gets a bit longer than that. This is just an example of girth. :wink: Any local women care to help me manage this damn thing? :biggrin1: Damn, I must be bored. LOL

Last edited:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
uncutoakland...my humble opinion is that OP doesnt mind comments from men, as long as theyre not saying "God I WANNA SUCK THAT" (even if he secretly enjoys it)

sorry...LOL...dont be mad at me :)

anyway, yes nice big fat dick, Fuckme...I would hit that (sorry not local) :)

nobajoba

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy def. has a huge cock and a HUGE attitude to go with it. No wonder he's always looking for a girl, probably been dumped many times. And yes, your name JUSTFUCKME and you being a male. VERY GAY.

JustFuckMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see you people are ridiculously immature and uncivilized. I haven't even been here since I posted that. You can tell I have an ego from one post I made almost a year ago? I can see there are people here who are only here because they're insecure and want to attack others. I'll let you guys do that all alone. This place is full of gay men anyway. It's not at all my thing. That's why I hadn't been here for so long.
The only reason I checked back at all is because I got a friend request email and guess what?! It was from a male, of course! Another disrespectful gay man who will never understand that straight means straight.
If you want to show me your penis, then no, I'm sorry, but I don't want to be your friend. That's just too gay for me. Mine is only shown for the benefit of females who might appreciate it. My male friends and I have never looked at each others' penis' and have no desire to.

I'll make sure and turn off notifications, as I've no desire to meet anyone here, especially now that I see what you're about...attacking people who posted threads long ago, and aren't even here to defend themselves from your childish attacks. :rolleyes:
How fucking sad and insecure you really must be. And I say all this without anger...just a look of bewilderment on my face, that people can be so fucking cruel for no reason...to someone who probably never even would have read this if it weren't for an other disrespectful gay male trying to show me his penis again. You are all such great representation of your community and sexual orientation. Give yourselves a big hand!!!

Have a great time posting whatever you want here, because I won't be back again anyway. You can have the satisfaction of knowing that you're completely wasting your time. Yay!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wasn't going to even waste my time replying to this, but I was just so bored. Your cruel judgment is noted and cast aside without a single care. Thank you.

Thanks to those who were kind enough to say something nice. :wink: