BUD Commercial

fastfastr: I just saw a commerical for Bud (or maybe Bud Lite) where a woman sits next to her boyfriend on a couch and he asks where she got the sweatshirt she was wearing.

"my ex boyfriend" she replies.

"Why not wear mine?" he asks

"His is huge - huge feels so much you, know - better." she says.

As the commercial ends, she says, "Look how small your hands are - they're soooo cute."

The look on his face tells all - his hands match his penis.

Sorry if this was paraphrased - did anyone else see this?

lilAmy: the funniest part is when she goes "small ones are okay, but big ones just feel better" lol

Max

Sexy Member
Media
But if the tables were turned, and it was the woman's supposed inadequacies that were being mocked ... the feminists would be out in force.

I'm not sure why we men put up with this sort of stuff.

dhq412: I'm not sure..., but i Agree with max that if it were some how talking about women, there would be a big hub-ub over the entire thing...most likely, I guess it depends on how discreet the commercial was...

maybe...in society(atleast, the media) there are tons of refrences to guys penis size..generally, if its small, then its either something to insult the guy with, or to laugh at...and if its large, then its soemthing to complement the guy on, or something to lust after....as for women...well...there are a lot of things on TV where it has guys oogling over women with large breasts...but it doesnt really say much about small breasts, so i think thats where the difference comes in (unfortunately)

oh well...what are ya gonna do...

c ya,
dh412

PS: You know any guy who objected to that commercial would be accused of having a tiny penis, so maybe thats a reason why they dont do it :)

View_From_Below: Dhq is of course correct in his postscript. So to Max--thank you.

FunGirl: [quote author=lilAmy link=board=meetgreet;num=1045541233;start=0#1 date=02/17/03 at 20:25:29]the funniest part is when she goes "small ones are okay, but big ones just feel better" lol[/quote]

I should be getting some royalties for that, I say that all the time around here! lol :D

fastfastr: The most blantent discussion of penis size is the character BIG, played by Chris Noth - on Sex in the City.

lilAmy: Stop complaining.

I don't give a fuck if women are portrayed badly, a lot of women are stupid and will believe anything really...

That's why there are so many breast implants because "the boys like the big boobs!" well boys like beer too, you gonna get a tap put in your head as well?

two_fister: big fake boobs and a tap in her head....sounds like a lot of men's dream woman. ;D

lilAmy: and thats why intelligent women stray from thoes morons.

brad2002: Who cares whether or not some men feel inadequate because of this commercial. It's STUPID! Commercials used to be so creative; it's a shame they have become so sophomoric.

lilAmy: Well, lets think about this, its a commercial, do you expect the highest of intelligence? Their target audience is mullet head trailer trash morons that plague America.

theratking: mmmmm...mullets...how about a woman with big boobs, a beer tap, AND a mullet?!? ;D

sammygirly: No but....commercials reach a LOT of people...it's one of the most common mediums and therefore wouldn't it be more dangerous for perpetuating stereotypes and bigotry?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=fastfastr link=board=meetgreet;num=1045541233;start=0#7 date=02/18/03 at 08:43:46]The most blantent discussion of penis size is the character BIG, played by Chris Noth - on Sex in the City.[/quote]

How about the one episode (the finale of season 2, I think) featuring Mr. Too-Big? I remember the actor who portrays him from a brief stint he did as Jake's brother in "Melrose Place."