buddie's gf hitting on you

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
have you ever had a buddies gf making a pass at you? How did you react?

It wasn't a buddy of mine but this girl that was seeing my roommate made a pass at me one morning while he was laying passed out drunk in the next bed. I was woken one morning to her climbing into my bed after her staying over in our room with him. I was like what are you doing as she proceeded to grab my morning wood. She pulled the sheet off and proceeded to give me a good cocksucking. I would occasionally look over to see if he was still asleep. It was nerve wracking but if felt to good to stop her. I finally came in her mouth she smiled got up grabbed her stuff and left. They had only been casually dating for a few weeks and broke up about a week or so after.

Media
Sexuality
No Response

Umm ... back in the Dark Ages (the early 70s - a good percentage of you were not born yet), my wife's friends would come on to me. My wife would talk to them about our strong relationship to each other and the great sex we had going on. Of course, things were further compounded by our living in a small community which had the only private pool compound within 20 miles.

I was somewhat naive and clearly was not the best dresser in the world before she married me. That all changed. She would dress me in clothing that accented my package and bought me WHITE swimwear which I really liked. However, I did not realize the ulterior motive until we (my family and her friends) were at the pool one day.

I was going about the normal process of taking our two toddlers out into the pool and playing around with them for about 15 minutes and then getting out. I didn't think anything of this at all; however, as I was getting out of the pool, I noticed all of them looking at my package. I saw their facial expressions and then I noticed my wife grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Little did I realize just what the white swimwear was showing. They did though! I was horrified.

So with this little "setup" for her friends to confirm what I had in my pants, it began a series of "attempts" by her friends to get into them. It was unsettling for me as I never had this kind of unwanted attention happen to me before. My wife told me to get over it, as she knew I would not stray, and to give her friends a good show.

Later that afternoon, my wife and I were in the pool during the "adult" swim, and she was standing close to me and grabbing me to make me hard. Again, I thought nothing of it. When the adult swim was over, as we were heading over to get out, I noticed her friends waiting for us.

Needless to say, I was still carrying this huge hardon and I was reluctant to get out. My wife said, "Look, they have seen it soft. Let them see it hard. I want them to know what I got at home and they don't."

I saw then, what you guys all say about the first times women see your package unwrapped, and they did the same thing. Eyes were wide, mouths somewhat agape, and generally in a fog. They were just staring. It was uncomfortable for me - yet - kind of exciting too. I don't know - mixed emotions.

I never wore the white swimwear, when I knew her friends were going to be around with us at the pool, again.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It wasn't a buddy of mine but this girl that was seeing my roommate made a pass at me one morning while he was laying passed out drunk in the next bed. I was woken one morning to her climbing into my bed after her staying over in our room with him. I was like what are you doing as she proceeded to grab my morning wood. She pulled the sheet off and proceeded to give me a good cocksucking. I would occasionally look over to see if he was still asleep. It was nerve wracking but if felt to good to stop her. I finally came in her mouth she smiled got up grabbed her stuff and left. They had only been casually dating for a few weeks and broke up about a week or so after.
I fucked the shit out of her!:cool:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I lived in California I often turned laps at the swimming pool at the same time as one of my buddy's girlfriends. I received a number of second glances from her and more than one comment about the colors or stripes on my speedo. Its flattering but still awkward.

iron_mike

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a buddys girlfriend make more than a pass. she came over one evening when she was having a "fight" with him. we both had many cocktails. later in the evening she led me to my bedroom and we did everything there was to do between a girl and a guy. i also learned that nite that im bigger than her bf. as i entered her pussy she gasped and commented on the size. the next morning she woke me with a bj and left.

by the way, shes still with my buddy and theyre getting married next spring. they want me to be in the wedding. lol.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a couple try it on, usually after finding out my little secret. The first one was when I was a teenager and while messing around down the beach, I picked her up by her ankles and held her upside down (in retaliation for dunking me). While doing this, I was pressed up against her butt (albeit upside down). From that day onward she was openly flirtatious with me until we did it one night after too many ales. We hooked up some years later but it was just a "fuck buddy" thing.