Buddies going to nude beach

Tucker649

Cherished Member
Media
Hey readers.. I need some advice.
There's a guy who works at the grocery store, who knows I go to the nude beach about an hour away. He's asked about the location of the beach.
Also, I have a new friend, and I tell him I go there but he has no reaction.
Do we have to be closer for me to ask a bud to go to the nude beach? Or should I go for it and be direct? Hey bud let's go to the nude beach?

Reactions: deleted875903

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's a guy who works at the grocery store, who knows I go to the nude beach about an hour away. He's asked about the location of the beach.

Do we have to be closer for me to ask a bud to go to the nude beach? Or should I go for it and be direct? Hey bud let's go to the nude beach?
He ask about the location of the beach, you could suggest you meet and car pool it and share the cost as it is a two hour round trip. This would allow you to show him to the beach and all about it. However you should only do this if you feel very comfortable and safe with and about him.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you are comfortable being nude, you should realize many others might have personal "issues" with nudity. If you are still working through acceptance of naturism as natural, non-erotic activity - check your own motives before embarrassing your new friend.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since the guy at the grocery asked, you have a full opening to ask if he wants to go with you. You could also ask your other friend if he'd be comfortable going. I've gone to nude beaches with many friends over the years. In most cases, the nudity was mutual. A few years back, I had a couple of friends that would go with me, but were prudish about getting naked themselves. They seemed completely comfortable with the setting and seeing me nude, though.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you going, going and staying, staying and drinking, cruising or... I take newbies in groups for a set time. Then I leave them. If he wants more it's not the way to ask and if an intro was all you did the job. Anything more can get complicated

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems to me that for some people who are new to it, referring to the beach as "clothing optional" makes it less intimidating. No do or die moment, etc... In reality, that is what most "nude" beaches are. They are places where you don't have to wear clothes but also don't have naked police making you take it all off before you are ready. In June my husband and I went to Barcelona and had a wonderful time. The city has an official clothing optional beach that we went to several times. There were men, women, families, young people, old people, buff people, not so buff people (the people there tend to be much more fit than U.S. citizens). It is not a remote location as the city comes right up to it. There are vendors selling beer and sangria. Okay, we are going back.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It seems to me that for some people who are new to it, referring to the beach as "clothing optional" makes it less intimidating. No do or die moment, etc... In reality, that is what most "nude" beaches are. They are places where you don't have to wear clothes but also don't have naked police making you take it all off before you are ready. In June my husband and I went to Barcelona and had a wonderful time. The city has an official clothing optional beach that we went to several times. There were men, women, families, young people, old people, buff people, not so buff people (the people there tend to be much more fit than U.S. citizens). It is not a remote location as the city comes right up to it. There are vendors selling beer and sangria. Okay, we are going back.
Make sure to do the trip to Citges as well. Incredible nude beaches in nature.

D

deleted875903

Ask your co-worker if he wants to go with you, and if he does, then just go. When you are there just do what you normally do. I've been to Little Beach on Maui which is a clothing optional beach with three of my co-workers at separate times. Two guys and one girl. Each time it was fun and very relaxing. When we are at work its business as usual except that we all feel closer because we've spent time in the buff. Great feeling......

Reactions: Beardon

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Make sure to do the trip to Citges as well. Incredible nude beaches in nature.

Sitges you mean. There is a nudist beach just near the centre, behind the castle and close to the marina. Mixed but mostly gay and no cruising.

The other one is outside Sitges, following a railway track (dangerous!) but almost gay only and with cruising.

There are plenty of nude beaches on the Continent, at the sea shores but also near rivers and lakes. In some countries (Netherlands, Germany, Hungary, etc.) municipal pools provide nude swimming but that is really zero comma zero of any sexual nature.

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The nude beach at Studland Bay (near Poole, Dorset, UK) is very nice too. But only accessible by a little chain ferry from Poole and soon no parking places anymore on long days. There is some cruising but the atmosphere is a bit different to gay beaches in the Netherlands, Spain, France. As if the British seem more careful or afraid for controls bu authorities.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was in the military a lot of us used to go to the naked beach in Capetown called Sandy Bay. It was great, we used to play football or volleyball against the civilians. It was all excellent fun. We were not supposed to go to that beach as it was out of bounds to military personnel, we didn't care, it was always a fun day out.

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was pretty good friends with someone by the time I was asked to go to a nude beach but we were all gay, my friend was with his partner.

I was also asked by a lady in my college who I wasn't super good friends with by then but we were talking a lot. It didn't end up happening but she did ask and I was up for it.

Personally I wouldn't ask but talk about your experiences if you want, maybe they will want to come along.

I do get jealous of people like two men who get naked at spas together and stuff and I wish I had more good friends like that in a way, but I am in Arkansas and it is a very anti nudity place. It is always surprising when two hetero looking men can break that boundary and I wonder what brings them to that.

Reactions: deleted875903

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Um if I was asked either way I'd say no. Because it's not something I'm interested in. I'd figure out that first before I bother asking.