Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sitges you mean. There is a nudist beach just near the centre, behind the castle and close to the marina. Mixed but mostly gay and no cruising.

The other one is outside Sitges, following a railway track (dangerous!) but almost gay only and with cruising.

There are plenty of nude beaches on the Continent, at the sea shores but also near rivers and lakes. In some countries (Netherlands, Germany, Hungary, etc.) municipal pools provide nude swimming but that is really zero comma zero of any sexual nature.
Yes. Sorry Spain. You don't have to follow the rail track. Take a taxi from the train to the old disco at the golf course and it is a 15 to 30 minute hike along a fairly well marked and worn trail to three beaches.

Attachments

Reactions: i-am-felix

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just saw two guys dropping their swimming shorts and running into the water fast the other day lol...

You could see very well how they usually wear long shorts as they remained super white in that coered area. They were the attraction though at the beach, two real young, tall and fit studs.

CarolusMagnus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I will be visiting Cape Cod soon with a buddy and we want to visit some nude beaches there. Any suggestions on which beaches to go to? I find it hard to find information about beaches there through the official sites etc. Thanks!

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will be visiting Cape Cod soon with a buddy and we want to visit some nude beaches there. Any suggestions on which beaches to go to? I find it hard to find information about beaches there through the official sites etc. Thanks!
The Outer Cape area, Turo to Provincetown has secluded beaches. IDK if there are any fully legal nude areas, the National Seashore out there has never been legally sanctioned as co. Just keep away from any crowds. The outer Cape is not as congested as Inner to Mid Cape. You will find lots of seclusion.
At one time, if caught by park patrol, a "parking ticket" was issued as a fine. IDK about today.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It seems to me that for some people who are new to it, referring to the beach as "clothing optional" makes it less intimidating. No do or die moment, etc... In reality, that is what most "nude" beaches are. They are places where you don't have to wear clothes but also don't have naked police making you take it all off before you are ready. In June my husband and I went to Barcelona and had a wonderful time. The city has an official clothing optional beach that we went to several times. There were men, women, families, young people, old people, buff people, not so buff people (the people there tend to be much more fit than U.S. citizens). It is not a remote location as the city comes right up to it. There are vendors selling beer and sangria. Okay, we are going back.
I really loved the city beach too. So relaxed. Gay. Straight. Families... chill and very comfortable. Feels right.

Reactions: Dave NoCal

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I might be missing something here. The OP mentions one acquaintance is interested in going with him, and the other, who the OP has invited to the beach, has shown no reaction. Not sure if there are some undertones in either case. If not, then I'd let it go unless he welcomes to company of the first, or until the seocond brings it up again. If yes, then he might purse from a differnt angle, although the guy sounds not interested.

I was in a very similar situation years ago. A former buddy told me after years of friendship that he went to a local nude beach, and subsequently asked me a few times to join him. He was still married, but in the early stages of a divorce. The nude beach invite came out following while his volunteering he had done some experimenting in college, and was thinking about pursuing it after his divorce. I was not aware, and not sure if it was part of the divorce, but happy that he felt comfortable sharing such details. I was not interested in joining him at the beach, maybe given some of what he shared. We remained close friends for a couple of years until he met someone and our friendship cooled. Great guy and friend, and miss him.

Reactions: Lucius2s1

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously? If you want to ask the guy to go with you, ask him. All these comments about perception and comfort levels and making sure you're motives are pure so you don't offend the guy. Give me a damn break. You felt comfortable enough mentioning that you've been to the nude beach and he felt comfortable enough to express interest. So ask him. If you're looking to fool around, great. If not, great. If he expresses intentions pro or con that you're not interested in, you can say so. Nude beaches by definition are not places for lewd activity. Neither is church. So, let's say you expressed that you attend a particular church and he expressed interest in going. It would be no issue for you to then invite him to join you at church sometime. Unless you're perving, the nude beach scenario is no different.

D

deleted875903

Seriously? If you want to ask the guy to go with you, ask him. All these comments about perception and comfort levels and making sure you're motives are pure so you don't offend the guy. Give me a damn break. You felt comfortable enough mentioning that you've been to the nude beach and he felt comfortable enough to express interest. So ask him. If you're looking to fool around, great. If not, great. If he expresses intentions pro or con that you're not interested in, you can say so. Nude beaches by definition are not places for lewd activity. Neither is church. So, let's say you expressed that you attend a particular church and he expressed interest in going. It would be no issue for you to then invite him to join you at church sometime. Unless you're perving, the nude beach scenario is no different.
What he said.

Reactions: freeballininnyc

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was pretty good friends with someone by the time I was asked to go to a nude beach but we were all gay, my friend was with his partner.

I was also asked by a lady in my college who I wasn't super good friends with by then but we were talking a lot. It didn't end up happening but she did ask and I was up for it.

Personally I wouldn't ask but talk about your experiences if you want, maybe they will want to come along.

I do get jealous of people like two men who get naked at spas together and stuff and I wish I had more good friends like that in a way, but I am in Arkansas and it is a very anti nudity place. It is always surprising when two hetero looking men can break that boundary and I wonder what brings them to that.
I was pretty good friends with someone by the time I was asked to go to a nude beach but we were all gay, my friend was with his partner.

I was also asked by a lady in my college who I wasn't super good friends with by then but we were talking a lot. It didn't end up happening but she did ask and I was up for it.

Personally I wouldn't ask but talk about your experiences if you want, maybe they will want to come along.

I do get jealous of people like two men who get naked at spas together and stuff and I wish I had more good friends like that in a way, but I am in Arkansas and it is a very anti nudity place. It is always surprising when two hetero looking men can break that boundary and I wonder what brings them to that.
Hi guy, great comments you make. I wish you lived here in MA. I go to a men’s club with steam bath and massage. Mostly straight men. A few gay guys like myself frequent the place. We all hang out nude or a few wear towels. Have great conversations about many topics. So super to just bond with men hanging out nude. Not all great bodies. I’m about 5’9” and about 185. Kinda bearish. I do notice that when I’m in the steam room awhile, my ballsac really hangs LOW from the heat. I’ve kinda noticed some guys, who don’t hang so low, really take a second look at my sac. I inherited my big low hangers from my dad as I noticed how he was hung when we would shower together at the Y. But it really is great being naked around other guys. Checked out your pics. If you ever visit this area, I’d love to show you around. Take care, Don

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a "shower," so it's never bothered me.
Too bad there just aren't many nude beach opportunities here in the U.S. I've enjoyed it a few times in Europe, though. Only trouble there was, I'm cut and most Europeans aren't, which made me a little self conscious. (Wish my parents had just left my little well enough alone!)