Buddies telling my dates about my cock size

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bigmoochie, Jul 14, 2008.

1. bigmoochie

bigmoochie New Member

Albums:
    OK, folks, I need some advice regarding some friends of mine. Nick, Tim, Noah, & I have been best friends since our first year of college, almost 10 years. I’m far closer to them than my own brothers, & that says very much. We were all acting majors so all of us have a bit of exhibitionist in us. We rented a house for 2 years in college & were known for our late-night skinny-dipping parties (with as many ladies as we could invite), so we’ve all seen each other’s junk quite a bit (we’re all straight, BTW).

Anyway, a couple of years ago, when I was 25 or so, my cock started growing again & I gained an inch in length. (It was when I first started lifting a lot so maybe I had an infusion of testosterone in my body, or something. Anyone else experienced this?) I made the mistake of telling my buddies. We’d all been measured by our GFs back in college & we were all over 6.25" at the time; I was 6.5" & Noah topped out at about 6.75".

Since I’ve now hit 7.5" (I haven’t grown since) & the fellas know it, every time I meet a girl, one of them makes a big deal to her about my dick & effectively scares her off. I know because one of the girls told me but wouldn’t tell me which of my friends said something. She said he told her I’m "huge" & to be careful. I’m totally not the kind of guy who just wants sex & I’ve always been shy enough around girls that this has really messed with me & my self esteem. (I get into the self-deprecating humor thing until I’m comfortable enough to ask a girl out &, even then, I’m pretty shy. My Mom taught me to be a polite boy - it’s a wonder I’ve even had the sex I’ve had!) I’m sure it’s not Noah because we’re roommates & lift partners so he’s seen me more than Tim & Nick &, really, Noah just doesn’t give a fuck. (We both look at it this way: I can’t use some other guy’s penis so why get jealous about what size he is? There’s always a bigger fish.) Noah has a very serious GF, anyway, & is always encouraging me to get out there & meet a girl (it’s great to have a wingman). Nick & Timmy have GFs, too. It’s not like I can keep a girl away from the guys when we’re all going to a game or barbecue or something.

So . . . what should I do? Anything? I don’t want to confront them & lose friends but this has happened about 5 times in the last 9 months now & it’s really starting to chap me!​

2. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Find out which friend it is and shoot him. :cool:

3. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Actually, this one is rather simple,

You need to get these friends together and in a non-accusatory manner explain that you have a problem and that as your best friends you need their help.

You go on to explain that some individual is telling your dates about the size or dimensions of your endowment. This is having a negative impact because it causes the dates to "pre-judge" you based on their past experiences and compare you to past romantic conquests rather than to judge you based on who or whom you are inside as a person.

It is damaging these relationships and giving a prospective romance or a relationship "TMI" when they do not need it. In some cases it forces you to go to bed with people you would choose to pass on, in others it has had the effect of eliminating bedroom sports because the individuals may have feared your size rather than allowed you to show them you are gentle considerate and good at love making.

The final bottom line is that what is OK between the "guys" should not be shared outside your circle. It wrecks the mystery!

If that doesn't work shoot all three!!!!!!!!

Best

4. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if these guys are really your friends, it shouldn't be hard to just tell them what you just told us...or you cold just make it short & sweet & tell them all "hey no more dick jokes, you're scaring off the girls!"

5. bigmoochie

bigmoochie New Member

Albums:
    See, that's what I'm afraid of, killerb, maybe one of them really isn't as good a friend as I'd thought. There's never been any competition or jealousy between any of us with girls before. It's just strange.

Also, I might be overthinking this. I used to do that a lot before college. But I don't like playing these games, either. Friends shouldn't do that shit. It just sucks out loud.

6. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wouldn't think this would scare the women off. I would think it would make the women curious to see your big dick. Unless you are dating young women that haven't tried the big cocks. (inexperienced young women)

Anyways just my thoughts.

7. numberseven

numberseven New Member

If it's hurting your game, they should be more than willing to back off. I'd suggest a pretty simple, "hey, guys, I know you're trying to advertise positively, but I'd rather you didn't for reasons x, y, z..." If you don't attack, they won't need to defend, and the situation can be resolved pretty easily.

Good luck, gotta hate it when your friends are ruining your chances!

8. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

I'm gonna throw this one out there. It's not pleasant but neither am I.

What if you're friends aren't just telling them you're huge but also spreading other nonsense? Perhaps the girl(s) are telling you it's the size as an excuse when in actuality, they don't want to date a.....<fill in the blank>. Asshole? Commit-a-phobe? Alcoholic? Compulsive gambler? The list is endless.

I thought this bit of fun up because I can't imagine a girl being so afraid of a guy's size, sight unseen, that she wouldn't date him. If anything, it seems like a girl would want to see it for herself. Not everyday they get a crack at huge. Worst case scenario, it is too big and they say no thanks. All girls are different so I can't claim to know how they think but that's how I would think if in that situation. Which is why I've got the sneaking suspicion they don't simply say "he's a biggy".

9. bigmoochie

bigmoochie New Member

Albums:
    Great point, numberseven.

HugoB, I can't say that thought hasn't crossed my pea li'l brain, too. Sadly. I'm sure Noah isn't the one. Hell, he's the one who registered me for this site, so I'm sure. (He even made me hella old, too! We laughed about that for hours after I noticed it.)

But it was the way the girls all shut me down that got me thinking that it may not be just a size thing. I mean, I'm long but I'm not that fat. I've never had trouble getting in a girl (& I totally feel for the guys who have - can't be fun at all). And, I'm a totally nice guy, too. Genuinely nice & polite. I couldn't be a jerk to a girl if she threw my puppy into a wood chipper.

10. jumbo747jet

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

I'd say your buddy is envious as hell of you because of your size and it's his own insecurity making him gossip about it to your potential dates.

I don't believe a girl would be scared off by anything your bud says other than possibly appearing to be shallow if she goes ahead and dates you after hearing from your bud that you're a bit bigger than average.

I'd ask your buds to stop making jokes about size while you're all out with girls together and if asking nicely doesn't work, you may add what saying something like that actually says about themselves (by stating that you're big, they are pretty much saying that they aren't)

11. Cockmo

Cockmo Active Member

Albums:
    Ummmmmmmm, am I missing something here?? Since when is 7.5X5 something to scare off a girl. Dude, that is a "nice" size; but, certainly not frightening material. Your friends are small dicked and I would guess that your extra inch makes them seem even smaller - thus the reason to tell girls to be careful. Any experienced girl will have a good time with your dick and be ready to move on to an even bigger one. Girls just love big dicks!!

12. lildan

lildan New Member

Too bad you're not all gay. Then, all your buddies would wanna sleep with you!

Problem solved!:wink:

13. B_caseyinbc

B_caseyinbc New Member

I don't see what the big deal is 7.5 isn't huge?

14. noladude

noladude New Member

i am impressed your found 4 straight acting majors in one university!

15. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    now thats funny

16. bigmoochie

bigmoochie New Member

Albums:
    Lol. We didn't have 1 gay guy in our class year, out of 7 guys & 5 women who graduated from the program. We started out with 29 in our acting class at the beginning of the program & only one girl was lesbian, that's it. It was one of the biggest the school had seen in years. There really weren't a lot of gays in that school. The dance dept, OTOH . . .

In my experience in the real acting world in over 100 shows & quite a number of different Summer stock & regional theaters (I've been doing professional theater since I was 15) each company has maybe 2 or 3 gay guys per season on average. That's musicals & regular plays, total male cast of around 30 guys - more if there's Shakespeare (which is a total blast). I've even hears a few directors (3 or 4) comment that more straight guys are going into theater in the last 10 or so years.

Anyway, thanks for the advice to all who posted it. It was helpful. I think I have a handle on the situation now.

17. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    maybe your buddys need to grow up...or you need to find more mature buddys...i suspect the bar and chicks crowd need a lesson in maturity..bring it to thier attention quickly and most adults will respect your wishes...or fuck them and get new friends

18. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey there, just wanted to let you know that you're not alone having this happen.

I had an old friend from high school who would go out of his way to mention my "monster" cock to any girl who happened to be in our presence, including at least one girl who he knew I was after, and who was quite clearly put off by it.

For me, it wasn't so much that they found out I was packing, as that it sort of gave them this image of me as some kind of sex-crazed maniac who was only after them for sex, even though I didn't say or do anything to give that kind of image.

Anyway, as others recommended, I just told him it wasn't cool for him to keep doing it, and he eventually stopped. He's still got a complex about my size versus his own, though. We've definitely grown apart, in part because of the whole stupid issue.

19. falcon27

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd say you should just not hang around them when you're trying to pick up chicks. Or, like others have suggested, just tell them to stop being cockblockers. Sounds like they're jealous.

By the way, what kind of diet and workout routine were you doing? Shit, I'd love to gain an inch! lol

20. Jerome Saakashvili

Jerome Saakashvili New Member

I see where you're coming from because im in the same situation. But I kinda brought mine on myself. I took a pic of my dick on one of my friends phone and set it as a screen saver. As soon as she opened up the phone she stared, then went around showing everyone. Now all my peoples bring up how big i am at any convienience, especially when i have company.

Draft saved Draft deleted