Buddy Dump Bro For Snapchat

D

deleted5746171

Any bros on here down to connect on Skype or Snapchat to kind of bro out high school buddy style? I’m specifically looking for a bud who would be down to take a crap together on cam. No weird fetish, no sexualizing of it... just miss the bro bonding from back in the hs days when I would sit with a bro and we would take turns ripping loud ones and laughing about it.
I think dudes bond over bodily functions; this one is just not something you ever get much of a chance to do with a bud. I’m hoping there might be a bro or two out there who also miss that aspect of bro bonding from our teenage years and might be down to do a mic or cam call while one or both of us take a dump.
Classic bro bonding at its best!

Chris Ralph Johnson

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Any bros on here down to connect on Skype or Snapchat to kind of bro out high school buddy style? I’m specifically looking for a bud who would be down to take a crap together on cam. No weird fetish, no sexualizing of it... just miss the bro bonding from back in the hs days when I would sit with a bro and we would take turns ripping loud ones and laughing about it.
I think dudes bond over bodily functions; this one is just not something you ever get much of a chance to do with a bud. I’m hoping there might be a bro or two out there who also miss that aspect of bro bonding from our teenage years and might be down to do a mic or cam call while one or both of us take a dump.
Classic bro bonding at its best!
Hey!!

Reactions: jockbros